anyone els sick of bc

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by old.Sko
Actually everyone can make internal rules. Forcing others to comply with them is a bit strange. Ofcause if someone thinks of himself as center of universe that's logical behaviour.
Otherwise it just shows your bad manners.

That's related both to tg "claiming" and zmurf's spam =D

lol someone from guild claimed u had an average of 23 of age irl, with this sort of childish behaviour from several member's of guild i surely hope that's not true, that would be kindda pathetic ... won't even reply to this thread anymore with ppl like schinkaar and anubis making up lies no reason to reply ...

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by zmurf
lol someone from guild claimed u had an average of 23 of age irl, with this sort of childish behaviour from several member's of guild i surely hope that's not true, that would be kindda pathetic ... won't even reply to this thread anymore with ppl like schinkaar and anubis making up lies no reason to reply ...

zmurf you're no better .
peace =D

O

old.anubis

Anubis u claim u took abuse at mtk but u don't know why u allso claim ? i seriously doubt this, if u got no proof stop blowing up bullshit, it's pathetic ... if u had some bad episodes with NP im sure it's thx to ur behaviour, uv allready several times in this post alone prooven u can act VERY childish so im sure u caused it urself ...

didnt want to reply, but ok
that episode, if you like
we buff at our spot, np buffs at their spot, we finish buffing and ready to move at the same time
np comes to us and xanatea makes a joke (it was a joke, right?) "bc, can we follow you?"
i reply accordingly "sure you can, tag along"
in response we get couple of phrases with words russian, zergers, communist, cunts
now who is childish here?

you came into this pve thread and started with comments about how you dislike bc following you, leeching your enemies etc
i've put here _my_ reasons for doing this (not if i _really_ do it every day, maybe did it twice or smth like this)
this is a circle. who will break it? you will tell your members to stop use such a words towards us, or i will first stop threaten you as a bait for our frags?..

ps.
i'm 26
live 2500 kilometers far from home, in different country
have master degrees (russian equivalent) in two different subjects
will get my phd (hopefully) done by the beginning of the next year

H

horil

Looking your posts afterwards you got "childish", "pathetic" words in every of your posts. So you seriously think it's always some1 elses fault? There's nothing wrong with yourself? But then ofcourse you're center of universe. :rolleyes:

ps. No i'm not sick of bc, they're mostly nice ppl :)

E

etcetra

If u notice we try not to 'leech' when we see a fg vs fg fight nomatter if it's hib mid or alb winning, since we hope ppl will do the same, in the last 14 day's (about that time we made rule) we haven't interfered more than a few times since then and that has been interrupted by leader calling ppl back on stick and leaving so leech was minimum ...

Anubis u claim u took abuse at mtk but u don't know why u allso claim ? i seriously doubt this, if u got no proof stop blowing up bullshit, it's pathetic ... if u had some bad episodes with NP im sure it's thx to ur behaviour, uv allready several times in this post alone prooven u can act VERY childish so im sure u caused it urself ...

Well, happend then - anyways, "THANKS FOR HELPING!!31"

B

beehappy

ccccoooommmmeeeeeeoooonnnn ppls
let's go play - Emain wait us.
Zmurf - use "crazy russians" - i'm fine when i hear that coz it's near true. And - u can use also "ept, bee" (ask Rah what it is mean :D)
And - yes - we should be more friendly - coz we play in one game in one realm and all try play in this shitted game - grrrr -good!
So - shake your hands (hope u undestand me) and lezz go PLAY!
speacialy for Zmurf - naa - i lub u - /kiss in game ^^ peace, jah and etc...

J

Jerelyn

aaah :) would i ever stop laughing? i don't think so :) and i don't want too.. this thread started out with Raithian being tired of Black Company, "reserving" TG every sunday.. it has now ended up with a fight about, who follows who in emain, and who leeches off who in rvr... well that's nice..

well anyways.. if ppl could for once keep a thread to it's TOPIC! it would be nice :)

/peace

-Jerelyn

D

duact

I'v allways replied to ppl asking where we died, so making up stuff like that is just a way to get us to look bad, so just because it's a rather new rule u have to redicule it with "policy of the month" all rules start of new before they can become old, it's what we call a time line ...

haha ure so full of bs my dear zmurf u have never replied to me when i have done /send zmurf where did u die mate ;)?

O

old.Rei Ayanami

ept bee! ^^ Late nights in malmo pays off when you are with russians. I know how to offend them :)

K

klonk

Originally posted by old.anubis
didnt want to reply, but ok
that episode, if you like
we buff at our spot, np buffs at their spot, we finish buffing and ready to move at the same time
np comes to us and xanatea makes a joke (it was a joke, right?) "bc, can we follow you?"
i reply accordingly "sure you can, tag along"
in response we get couple of phrases with words russian, zergers, communist, cunts

Hey, even I remember that ;)

But to sum it up: individuals in NP might not like individuals in BC, and/or individuals in BC might not like individuals in NP... anyhow, on guild lvl I think both guilds respect each other.. and Bee, our GM, summed it up quite nicely I think; NP have many of the best players in the game, whereas BC (we) are crazy russians, scandinavians and east europeans who are constantly on booze while playing :clap: So: cut us some slack :p

Peace :D

R

raithian

every one here seams to be missing the point

black company changed there planed tg raid to 2 hours before a public raid thay informed me the night before on the friday that thay was raiding tg saturday even tho the post had been on bw for 5 days thay tell me night before

and to then tell me i have to cancil the public tg raid as tg was theres saturday was pathetic so what did thay do thay changed there tiimes to prevent anyone els raiding tg

thats the bottom line thats the basics bc changed there times deliberatly to screw up a public tg raid thats what thay think of there realm bc first relam somewhere last.

now it was agreed by all mid guilds that are able to do a guild tg raid to post there times on a forim calender bc agreed to this but failed to do so .

mow if ppl cant understand what thay did was rong and selfish then mid have biger problems than i thought to change a guild raid to prevent a public raid that had been on bw for 5 days from taking place was rong either you agree what thay did was rong or not but to me it was rong and basicly saying to the realm get lost we dont give a dam about you

O

old.Sko

go away rauthian, cant you see, we're discussing important topic of not zerging 1 lurikeen with our fullgroup, when said lurikeen runs from full group of nolby pride, with zmurfen yelling aloud - "we claim this lurikeen every saturday!"

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by raithian
black company changed there planed tg raid to 2 hours before a public raid thay informed me the night before on the friday that thay was raiding tg saturday even tho the post had been on bw for 5 days thay tell me night before

our topic was here for two weeks
shall we stick it?

D

deadkid

Originally posted by raithian

Excuse me Raithian, who are u? God, Mother Teresa, Head of Catolic church or something?
"u organising "public" raid" - our guild goes with 3fgs = 24 poeple those are public too. and as everyone says Dungeon doesnt belong to anyone it doesnt belong to you and your raids I think... and yes Im sick of u mostly. so GL HF and go make yourself important irl.. kktnxbye
PS: my 2 cents

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom