Any tool to easily see what bonuses you get from items?

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Does such thing excist? Would be great to see what bonuses you get from the items you're wearing instead of needing to enter all of them in a spellcraft calculator to see it...Also something like if your cap for a stat at a particular level is lets say 40 and you get items above the cap, would be nice if that was shown as well so you can easily see which stats are overcapped (like Strength +40 (55), the number in the brackets would be the total bonus but it caps at 40 cause of your lvl).

Would be nice if Mythic implemented this in a further patch, or maybe it does excist already in some sort of UI...If so, I would really like to know :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
It would indeed be a nice feature if you could see ingame what your base stat was and where your bonuses came from, and what the current caps on your stats are etc.

Maybe 5 different fields:
[Total] followed by [Base][Items][Buffs] and [Distance to cap]

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
am i going mad...or doesnt the built in tool tips do just this?

shows:

Total XX
Base XX
Items XX/XX (XX overcap)
Buffs/Debuffs XX

*shrugs* am i missing something?

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Ya just hold your mouse over a stat like str or con or whatever on the char sheet screen that shows your level etc, make sure your UI has tool tips enabled if its a custom one, also the bonus screen on the command window shows things like +melle damage and pve block bonus etc etc, and you do know that you can right click on a item and Shift-I to the get info on it right?

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Yes I completely forgot about the tooltips on the char sheet...Only thing it doesnt show is +hits and +skills. And of course I know that shift+i shows info about an item, would be stupid not to know after playing the game for 4 years right? :p But that has not much to do with my question. Formerly I was removing an item to see the effect it had on my stats, but like I said I forgot about the tooltip thing...Thnks for reminding me :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Would take maybe 2 days to code it in a C#. Too bad Mythic/GoA don't release one that 'interfaces' with the characters you own, you you could collect the items (for a template) and add the items through the UI and make sure everything fits.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Thegreatest said:
Yes I completely forgot about the tooltips on the char sheet...Only thing it doesnt show is +hits and +skills. And of course I know that shift+i shows info about an item, would be stupid not to know after playing the game for 4 years right? :p But that has not much to do with my question. Formerly I was removing an item to see the effect it had on my stats, but like I said I forgot about the tooltip thing...Thnks for reminding me :)

After 4 years you should also know where to find your +skills ;) "Axe 50+11" etc :-D

I agree that in the UI field, WoW is years ahead of daoc, although the recent tooltip addition is a step in the right direction.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Yes but it would be still nice to see it for +hits too ;)

Anyway, it would still be nice to see where the item bonuses come from (like +6 strength bracer, +13 necklace etc.) instead of needing to check the items particularly with shift + i...It's nothing frustrating, but it would just be handy if such thing was implemented.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
/bonus won't help for +hits, Karl..

I agree, Thegreatest, it would be handy to have an Option to "show detailed stat tooltip" or something like that.. so on mouseover, it would show:

+13 neck
+20 leggings
+75 total

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm havent been very active lately so have missed that tooltip thing on stats - nice addition :)

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
Klonk said:
/bonus won't help for +hits, Karl..

I agree, Thegreatest, it would be handy to have an Option to "show detailed stat tooltip" or something like that.. so on mouseover, it would show:

+13 neck
+20 leggings
+75 total

oh thought it did and couldnt check :) damn work...

my apologies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom