any specific time they process invoices ?

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
i subscribed yesterday with both accounts, like umm somewhere around midnight i think. Now its the next day 1pm and still it says on both account the invoices are being processed.

Anyone know what specific time they do the processing :)?

Just making sure nothing weird is happening like with my friend's account for whom its impossible to resubscribe due to a bug, goa wont help either.

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
ah yeah forgot to add. this thread is coz i cant play yet still since right after subscribing i bought this online license for catacombs which i still cant activate now nor log in. Maybe in the mean time ill just install 2 toa clients then so i can log in at least. If the processing is gonna take a while.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
reggie said:
ah yeah forgot to add. this thread is coz i cant play yet still since right after subscribing i bought this online license for catacombs which i still cant activate now nor log in. Maybe in the mean time ill just install 2 toa clients then so i can log in at least. If the processing is gonna take a while.

Reggie as in the old DA ranjur reggie :D?

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
heya frozodo yeah its me :) planning a return lol. Hopefully will be fun again :).

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
If you type in details wrong it will take about 24 hours for the system to reset (anti fraud protection), which it seems you have done.

You just have to wait. Also try clearing your browser cache.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
every night about 8 gmt (if im not wrong) the sub server resets, after that you can subscribe

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
reggie said:
heya frozodo yeah its me :) planning a return lol. Hopefully will be fun again :).

j00 gimp ranjur sounds good then we can team up again like old days :D Khalesh is trying to sort out his ranjur too :D

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
hey frozo did i talk to you in game already. Were you bbshroomer lol ?

Dont count on khalesh though. Goa wont help him getting his account activated again.

Well just message me on reggie in game then so we can team up a bit :p.

About the processing. Yep the next day all was done and i could finally activate my catacombs lol :).

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
I'm pretty sure there was a mid on excal named reggie in the old days though, he was like the first ac'er on the realm. So are you him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom