Any RvR guilds out there still recruiting?

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Getting tired of pickup groups I am. In the need of a RvR focused guild I am. A mighty lightsabre I got.

Phalor <--- The force is strong in this one

saks

Fledgling Freddie
get rr5 and if DO get ourselves back together we might need you, ppl atm are very inactive, but we are working on getting back on our feet.

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Skill > Realm Rank

Of course a higher Realm Rank often makes you more useful to the group; especially as a caster since you can afford expensive Realm Abilities like MOC, RP etc. But a high Realm Rank doesn’t really tell if you are a smart player or not. A pickup group I was invited to some days ago showed a very good example of this. I was in a group with 2 other Enchanters both RR5 or higher. We did some runs in Emain and we had an encounter with a Midgard guild group containing the usual setup with savages and healers. Our bard made a great effort and we reared them and got first mezz in. Most, if not all of that mid group had purge down. What our two chanters did (the MA as well) was to charge the group, pbaoe right next to them, break mezz and get wtfpwnd by them savages in 2 secs. This without any Eldritch in group for possible debuffing. While I was standing back next to the Hero, heat debuffing and nuking one of those savages to death.

Getting RR5 in pickup groups is doable but highly frustrating and takes of course much longer time. That’s the main reason I want to join a RvR guild where you get to know your guild members and how to play with em in order to perform good. I feel like I can contribute with enough game experience to compensate my lacking amount of Realm Points.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
I know you probably don't need any of this shit, but just try to make some groups someday and invite people in "rvr guilds" or whatever you want to call them. If they see you perform well and are a nice person etc you'll get contacts

blabla

is hard to get a group, because unless people know you, you're just another brehon :x

sounds sad but it is the truth atm.. :(

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
I know you probably don't need any of this shit, but just try to make some groups someday and invite people in "rvr guilds" or whatever you want to call them. If they see you perform well and are a nice person etc you'll get contacts

blabla

is hard to get a group, because unless people know you, you're just another brehon :x

You are my brehon ok? :kissit:
;)

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
but just try to make some groups someday and invite people in "rvr guilds" or whatever you want to call them.

is hard to get a group, because unless people know you, you're just another brehon

Exactly, and most of these ppl from RvR guilds will most likely not join you since "you're a just another brehon" and a) they are in a guild group b) they waiting to get a spot in guild group.

I've been in random groups who has been builded balanced and has performed quite well, but thing is that after one whipe you often end up with 2-3 ppl leaving and you have to rebuild group - and wait another 20 min at DL.

Im just curious if any RvR guilds recruting atm and would like to put me on trial or something.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Lotheric said:
Exactly, and most of these ppl from RvR guilds will most likely not join you since "you're a just another brehon" and a) they are in a guild group b) they waiting to get a spot in guild group.

thats bullshit tho

ang wants to play dress up \o/

ill be brehon then, but what are you? :p

saks

Fledgling Freddie
Lotheric said:
Skill > Realm Rank
True True, but we have some which we invited when they was rr2-3 and then they left us again at rr 5-6 without any good reasions, and next day you see em join another guild. Dont mind that if they have a good reason, but they dont :( thats why i siad rr5+.

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie

Agree , realm rank might help but its not all.
Joining a guild to get easy grp is wrong reason

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:

actually, i think its harder for me to get grps cus ppl know me ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
vf is a known brehon racist :eek:

I have my reasons:

Nuked Realm Rank 7 Eldritch
Ultimatum Realm Rank 4 Druid
Vikos Realm Rank 3 Champion
Lampshade Realm Rank 1 Nightshade
Nukedx Realm Rank 1 Animist

What rank is the worst gimp in this list? Winners receive a true elf hug from Nuked. :)

-And before people start crying in their sleep, brehon is just a term i use for unexperienced people, whom I by the way dont hate in any way :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom