Question Anti-Semitism

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Another point proven on the spot.
Jews are under attack...not from intelluctual breakdowns of their status, but from increasing muslim influence in the country.
They will be forced out of Europe by an unconstrained influx of the most bigotted forms of Qoran belief.
Unless it starts a European war first.
We sack a woman for thought crimes while letting in millions of the most racist people on the planet.
You couldn't make it up.
A little bit hysterical perhaps, but he's not far off the mark.
Europe warned Brexit could see all Jews flee the continent within 30 years

Care to comment on the other reason?

'due to rise of radical right'

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
You can hardly call momentum the radical right.
Anti semitism is rife in the labour party, not the Tories.

Gwadien

You can hardly call momentum the radical right.
Anti semitism is rife in the labour party, not the Tories.

Excuse me?

You're saying that MUSLIMS R BAD because this guy has said they are, but he also mentions the Far Right also doing the same.

I think you forget groups like Britain's First and stuff ARE far right, and are like that Life of Brian scene 'what have Muslims, the EU, Jews and Blacks done for us!!?!?!'

Job

So if you don't agree that its the left or right that are attacking them..[it's the left]..then the muslim part is irrelevant.
Nice squirm.

The right supports Israel, the left despise them for genocide on Palestine.
Go check this rather obvious fact, he is attacking the left by making it a right wing thing and thus associating them with the extreme right.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Far left and far right; both are anti-Semite.

Gwadien

I think the far left are more anti-Israel tbh...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I think the far left are more anti-Israel tbh...
That's the acceptable interpretation. Listen to the rhetoric behind closed doors and you'll get a different idea.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Also I think some of you are being deliberately narrow in your definition of racism. Mexican isn't a race but do you really not want to call Trump and Guilani racist when they nudge-nudge wink-wink about Mexicans?

Gwadien

I think anti-Semitism from the far left would be misguided hatred to Israel, unlike the right-wing British and proud approach any anything not is ain't right.

Job

After the comma is epic...typo or profound.

Job

I guess classic dislike of jews is the fear they have infiltrated positions of power...this view is hardly new and from a big picture view, the evidence is clear that in respect to numbers they have a huge influence in economics and politics.
That's why you have Obama with hand on coffin, head bowed photo op.
Imagine what those images feel like to the rest of the middle east.
We can make the most powerful man in the world turn up, put on a silly hat and bow his head to one of our dead.
Anti semitism ain't going nowhere with imagery like that.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The thing is not all people native of Israel are cunts and unless they said so it would be hard to identify them as Israeli. The same as people of the Jewish faith, there is no nailed down identifier for many of them (obviously those that wear the Kippah stand out a mile off) However, there is no Jewish race, same as there is no Christian or Muslim race. And also, who cares what religion someone in political office is? Unless that religion affects their decision making then I can't see a problem. Yes they are technically deluded and a little insane as any person who believes in the invisible man is but meh.

The actions of the Israeli state are what many people have a problem with, myself included. If they weren't so despicable and cowardly then perhaps people wouldn't criticise them. Perhaps if they were to give back the land that they have illegally occupied for decades and stopped the continued subjugation of a foreign country, their standing might improve. I know if I was in the same situation as the Palestinians I would probably also take up arms.

The Israeli state hide behind anti-Semitism even though for the most part, it has nothing at all to do with the criticism they receive and by doing so cause no end of damage to the whole racism thing.

That's not to say anti-Semitism isn't a thing, ofc it is, it's just that it is completely different to having a problem with the Israeli state.

georgie

FH is my second home
Holy shit, Job is calling out on my typos, fuk me

I think a typo is generally when you can still understand what the intent was, I'm not entirely convinced you didn't have a stroke while writing that. ;)

gohan

FH is my second home
I got it. The far right opinion of anything that's not us, ain't right

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Perhaps if they were to give back the land that they have illegally occupied for decades and stopped the continued subjugation of a foreign country, their standing might improve. I know if I was in the same situation as the Palestinians I would probably also take up arms.
I don't think you understand the history of the situation.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't think you understand the history of the situation.

er...yes I do. Or are one of the people that think that Israel has a right to occupy land that is still part of a foreign country?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
er...yes I do. Or are one of the people that think that Israel has a right to occupy land that is still part of a foreign country?
I think you need to clarify what you mean.

Job

The UN has asked Israel to reign in its settlements...they just ignore it.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The UN has asked Israel to reign in its settlements...they just ignore it.
That's true but it's worth noting that, for instance, the Golan Heights were Syrian, not Palestinian, territory. They were taken after Syria, amongst others invaded Israel in 67.

Gwadien

That's because there's an absolute shit load of gas there which has JUST been found.

Russia is sorting out Syria so Syria can go and legally claim land back through the UN and Russia will pull its weight.

Then Russia will kick up a fuss over it when the UN won't do much and start moving soldiers around near the Golan Heights to piss off Israel, then Israel will preemptively nuke Damascus.

Job

I hardly think that sort of thing happens in the middle east.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom