Anti Hibs PBAoE tactics when camping gate rooms

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by K0nah
i think you need to leech your way to rr10/11 so u can be teh energy debuff bitch in garbas grp without standing out like a sore thumb ;)

Shame I dont group with Garba often..

And its still a pity you have failed every time to take me out first, when I am the biggest threat to your "leet" group.

Y

yurka_polearm

haven't read the rest of the read but....

don't go in?

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Shame I dont group with Garba often..

And its still a pity you have failed every time to take me out first, when I am the biggest threat to your "leet" group.

i killed u first everytime that day we beat garbas grp 3 times with u in it. u debuffed me once iirc, the first time, i didnt let u do it again ;)

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by hotrat
We were 1fg roaming the whole night, tildai was not even in our group but in a duo with nightpetal I think.

You dont need GP for room camping but you do need it for when you are roaming, otherwise you couldn't have casters in your group, and you couldn't go camp room with pbae.

What I'm saying is if albs had GP as well or some mezz nerf whatever they could run pbae groups also and hibs would find it much harder to camp the room vs a alb pbae group (VP, and MoC pbae with clerics healing from a safe place outside).

Swap u GP fos SoS in that situation? infact swap u straight out for it?

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by K0nah
i killed u first everytime that day we beat garbas grp 3 times with u in it. u debuffed me once iirc, the first time, i didnt let u do it again ;)

what is garba's group? - plz let me know. I hope you are aware that I run in different groups all the time and 99% it is not MY group ;)

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
what is garba's group? - plz let me know. I hope you are aware that I run in different groups all the time and 99% it is not MY group ;)

if your in it, its your grp ;)

if your in it, u can bet sheph is in it and as many rr9+ support chars/casters as u can find at DL :p

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Aussie-
from what most druids have told me lately, that has been fixed for 2+ months .

Well, i am pretty sure it still isnt fixed...never liked GP anyways :p
Should test it someday to see if it works like intended or not.....

Actually, i dont care :) :)

H

hotrat

no! no! and no!

Let me try to explain, this thing called Determination, its a really powerful RA that allows you to pretty much do damage an entire fight, mezz, root won't stop you.
Now if albs try a pbae group they will have maybe 2 guarders with det max, all their dmg output will be very vulnerable to being mezzed for up to 30-40 seconds.
Hibs however have this RA that means even in a situation where they all get mezzed and would usually quickly be killed 1 by 1 they just fire the RA and suddenly all their dmg output is free to cast. Its actually to the point where if GP is up hib groups stay bunched together to make sure the mezz hits them all so they can all be immune for 1 minute after GP is fired.

SoS will not suddenly allow all the pbae wiz's to cast, for anything but melee classes it is a means to escape from danger and get to a better position. Granted it will help a alb caster group in a situation where they are jumped, but not as much as GP imo.
SoS is ofc a lot more effective vs melee heavy (BM, Savage) groups.

i killed u first everytime that day we beat garbas grp 3 times
That was a good day :clap: I really do enjoy fighting garba's groups, and those fights on that day went on forever, clerics using RP, mcl2 and 3 power pots, great fun. I'm sure I will enjoy fighting mid fotm's a lot more when asd and savage taunt is fixed, atm they are fun until i get interupted by one of them and cus of it we die.

S

sigh

Originally posted by sorusi
dont rely on 1 person in a zerg do you? :>

If there is a zerg there, no point going up to the room, not as if there are many rp's for offer, nor fun :p

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by angara-ffs
Well, i am pretty sure it still isnt fixed...never liked GP anyways :p
Should test it someday to see if it works like intended or not.....

Actually, i dont care :) :)

Suggest you test it again. GP gives immunity. Only in very rare instances it doesnt, but that can be either some dodgy experience (you think your mezzed, but you resisted mezz and got stunned and then GP --> mezzed) or an already fixed bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom