another wave of radar bans

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Radar Love, Not
Posted By: Sanya Thomas 2006-03-13 18:23:56

Ah, how I love the smell of gossip in the morning. A mildly well known cheat program came out with a patch over the weekend. The small handful that got it running and ran out to play got banned.

Guys. I never said we BROKE it, I said we could CATCH it. Writing me long letters about how you only cheated this once because you had to and your hamster was dying so you could only play for an hour at a time and only cheating allowed you to get the same number of realm points as the unemployed Hooters waitress only serves to amuse me, okay? Don't cheat! Cheating makes the deity of your choice kill a kitten!

It's been a long day.

when will the US dumbasses learn that cheating suxx

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Cant believe so many people feel the need to use it. cant be many Americans left on daoc.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Still a couple of groups using radar on Glastonbury, I won't name and shame I just hope GOA are keeping an eye on things.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Rep for Sanya :D At least she has a sense of humour about it still - after so long and so many chavvy little arse-feeders trying consistantly to cheat at a game that they obviously don't like the way it is. Either that or they are so socially retarded they NEED to do this, just to garner the slightest gnat-chuff of respect from their equally sad, lonely friend. thats friend. In the singular.

Anyone who cheats at an online game is just a f*ckin chump, tbh... You achieve nothing, you win nothing, you should just go and drink some bleach and be done with it, if you're THAT desperate for attention, tbh... :m00:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
usual excuse is that "the other grp is useing, we cant compete" when u read what they have said. soo funny when ppl post theyr movies and they show radar. and other that comment dont even say a thing about it. just nicely played etc..... ffs hes cheating, but they dont care. radar is normal there.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
nice with an admin with humor, keep banning the feckers :)

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
"Guys. I never said we BROKE it, I said we could CATCH it. Writing me long letters about how you only cheated this once because you had to and your hamster was dying so you could only play for an hour at a time and only cheating allowed you to get the same number of realm points as the unemployed Hooters waitress only serves to amuse me, okay? Don't cheat! Cheating makes the deity of your choice kill a kitten!"

I laughed my arse off in work last night when I read that. Gutless, no-dick cheats can all fuck off, to be honest.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Absolute fooking class, I think that should be embroided onto the outside of every DAoC box!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
THe best thing about herald is how Sanya ALWAYS makes fun of cheaters :) Makes you smile doesnt it? :)

But I think we are ignorant if we think that only because were europeans we cheat less

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
THe best thing about herald is how Sanya ALWAYS makes fun of cheaters :) Makes you smile doesnt it? :)

But I think we are ignorant if we think that only because were europeans we cheat less

we do cheat less... no doubt about it

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
alright we make cheat less. but on FH it sound that we dont cheat at all ;)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
just wondering if they will ever ban the people who use nostromo's? (the ones who program to do 2 or 3 things from one keystroke)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
just wondering if they will ever ban the people who use nostromo's? (the ones who program to do 2 or 3 things from one keystroke)

Isn't that considered legal if your at the computer?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Kaun_IA said:
we do cheat less... no doubt about it

Balls, radar has been rampant for years on EU. Prydwen was a nightmare before Mythic killed XUnleashed 18 months ago, things have improved since then but thats mainly because alot of the cheaters went to WoW. You only have to play Glastonbury for a week to see wide-spread cheating. It is alot better than it was before GOA did the recent wave of bannings though, I just hope they catch another load and get rid of those muppets as well.

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
its nice, coz it actually says that if u want to cheat you risk a ban ...
keeps all the kids from lookin for tools especially the way sanya announces this stuff

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Sanya Thomas said:
Cheating makes the deity of your choice kill a kitten!

Not the only thing that kills kittens

everytimeyoumasturbategodkillsakittenpleasethinkofthekittens.jpg

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I'm in heaven the day ppl stop posting 4 year old pictures :(

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
dont you know the rules?? you sir deserve this

MarathonBar.gif

Now maybe you will think twice before saying "OMFG OOOOOLLLLDD!!!11111one2!!2!121

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Sparx, wtf is that pic of?? :eek7:

I remember when Snickers were called Marathons - are you telling me that Snickers have no released a bar called a Snickers Marathon??? What kind of spasmoid thought this up?? Why didn't they just leave it called Marathon in the first place???

I have so many issues with the changing of sweet names, but more than any Opalfruits being changed to StarBurst.

Before they were Opal colours and fruit flavoured - i haven't once found a single star in the ingrediants list and not one has burst in my presence... why change something that makes sense to something that is basically just nonsense???? :(

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i am starting a revolution. Anyone who says "omg this is ooooold" shall get a snack from long ago like said marathon

FIGHT THE "OLD" PEOPLE

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bring Marathon's back tbh, I refuse to eat bloody Snickers!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
nostromo is illegal , catching it however is hard

Using a Nostromo is not 'illegal'.

Binding more than 1 thing to a key is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom