Mid keeps taken by hibs
Hib keeps taken by albs
Mids take mids keeps back
Mids take alb keeps
Hibs take hibs keeps back
Albs take albs keeps back
Hib takes mids keeps
Albs take mid keeps
Mid defends mids keeps(a little albish help ;))

Was fooking grand imo...what this game is meant to be.

/salute

A

Aloca

Yup nice nice nice. thx Nol for starting the keep raiding again.

B

braxxus

Aye until Mids decide they cant win, so log off till 1am then come back and retake all 4 keeps

What a bunch of twats....all week they have been waiting till after 1am to retake keeps!

S

scypherious

Albs

You'll be seeing a heck of alot more action from albs side from now on, so expect more keeps being taking by us.

O

old.Icebreaker

Re: Albs

Originally posted by scypherious
You'll be seeing a heck of alot more action from albs side from now on, so expect more keeps being taking by us.

btw, the signature is out of date, fix it in a mo

Ok, so you discovered after 2 years of Daoc that you can do more then just flooding Emain with Albs? ;)

I

Imon

Re: Albs

Originally posted by scypherious

you found maps of your frontier?

E

-evull-

Originally posted by braxxus
Aye until Mids decide they cant win, so log off till 1am then come back and retake all 4 keeps

What a bunch of twats....all week they have been waiting till after 1am to retake keeps!

if only we could gather 193 people like THAT, we'd probably come earlier

(not that i have got any idea of whatever happened, i only heard that you needed 193 albs to retake beno ^^)

peace

W

-Wedge-

We helped hibs defend Nottmoor though, but think there where either no hibs defending or they didnt really notice... But 33 dead middies ;)

I'm starting to believe in Ice Wizards again, I lost this faith a while ago... But 3 high rr's wizzies is funneh :D

Once again, sorry about the 'incident' at Blendrake ;) We just had to attack something and well, sitting hibs on the hill at Blendrake just qualified for it ;)

O

old.Nol

You took back Bledmeer with 135 people mate :D that's a considerable amount of people...

I

Imon

Once again, sorry about the 'incident' at Blendrake ;) We just had to attack something and well, sitting hibs on the hill at Blendrake just qualified for it ;)

As i thought....
all wants to see the trolls dead

S

scypherious

hmmm...

Yeah i admit albs arent that clever when it comes to RvR, i mean all the casters should really focus on killing the damn large amount of healers you mids and hibs have but because they dont i usually find myself chasing a healer round in circles while its getting healed by another healer (at least im stopping one of them from healing) and the list goes on...

P.S. can i plz have some recognition of chasing healers around ;) plz give me a wave if you mezz/stun me while charging you (im a black armour wearing armsman with a weapon that looks like an icy whisk :p )

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by old.Nol
Mid keeps taken by hibs
Hib keeps taken by albs
Mids take mids keeps back
Mids take alb keeps
Hibs take hibs keeps back
Albs take albs keeps back
Hib takes mids keeps
Albs take mid keeps
Mid defends mids keeps(a little albish help ;))

Was fooking grand imo...what this game is meant to be.

/salute

damn sounds like i missed out on a night of fun.

N

Nazghul-

We just have tanks in midgard... tanks suck at keep take/defend. Nobody wants to be a rp cow.

O

ormagaa

like you see less than 80 albs camping the keep zzzzzz
and dont you DARE to talk about mids are lazy to retake keeps, was quite long time ago you cared about albion keeps too huh?

A

angrykid

Well, I logged on before work today, at 7.00 AM..

Guess what?

ALBs were out, doing keep retakes.. hehe. :-D

so 1.00AM ain't all that bad, mate ;)

A

AbPoon

You only just found out how to manipulate the zerg Nol? ^^

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by AbPoon
You only just found out how to manipulate the zerg Nol? ^^
No, that would be 2 months ago when I took your power relic Poon :D

I don't really feel like fannying about with fotm'ers in emain tbh, so I'm pretty much trying to make it as fun as possible for people who don't play savages. I don't know if you've noticed, but savages really, really suck at keep takes :D

While you lot are running around emain trimming the grass because of the shortage of hibs, we're entertaining those classes that the fotm'ers leave on the pad 'cos they're "shite" :D and guess what, I think we're having fun...

A

AbPoon

Dunno Nol i've been playing planetside and all Jack Herer are on Hib Pryd and lvl 50 ^^

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by old.Nol

I would agree Savages are shite at keep takes.
This is why I feel the Savage TL should propose the following changes to the Savagery line.
This because 40% of Midgard is Savage, 30% is Healer, 10% is Shaman, and the rest noob sb/hunters.

Savagery
Pbaoe
11 Wazzap 74.1 1.5 sec. 7P PB 300
15 Die Mofo Blast (Minor) 104 1.5 sec. 9P PB 300
20 Brainless are us 133.9 1.5 sec. 12P PB 300
26 Yes, I'm an rp whore(Major) 176.8 1.5 sec. 16P PB 300
32 Mids are never overpowered(Minor) 214.5 2.5 sec. 20P PB 300
39 Who's your daddy? 265.2 1.5 sec. 25P PB 300
48 Yeah Biatch, I rule(Major) 325 1.5 sec. 31P PB 300

GTaoe
18 Come die overhere 68.9 1 sec. 11P Ground 350 2 sec.
25 NP uses radar 92.7 1 sec. 15P Ground 350 2 sec.
34 NP sucks cock 124.2 1 sec. 21P Ground 350 2 sec.
43 Savages are dicks 155.7 1 sec. 27P Ground 350 2 sec.

Just to even things out.
Regards, Glottis

S

sheph

I really like this Nol... and i really like that albs in emain hit some of our keeps. The zergs at keeps are in many eyes considered 'less zergy'...

It also brings fun for non-powergamers who can compete on more even terms at the keeps, and feel they get to be part of defence/offence of the realm.

AND... finally... its a good nerf on a savage to force him to a keep :cool:

Littul rant:
In all realms its important that we all help at all kinds of events people set up. Whatever changes to the game Mythic/GOA brings its in the end up to ourselves to keep it fun. One big aspect of this is variance. I myself can sometime feel frustrated bangin on a keep-door while i see messages of Albs and Mids on /as... but i KNOW that boredom comes from repitition...

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I would agree Savages are shite at keep takes.
This is why I feel the Savage TL should propose the following changes to the Savagery line.
This because 40% of Midgard is Savage, 30% is Healer, 10% is Shaman, and the rest noob sb/hunters.

Savagery
Pbaoe
11 Wazzap 74.1 1.5 sec. 7P PB 300
15 Die Mofo Blast (Minor) 104 1.5 sec. 9P PB 300
20 Brainless are us 133.9 1.5 sec. 12P PB 300
26 Yes, I'm an rp whore(Major) 176.8 1.5 sec. 16P PB 300
32 Mids are never overpowered(Minor) 214.5 2.5 sec. 20P PB 300
39 Who's your daddy? 265.2 1.5 sec. 25P PB 300
48 Yeah Biatch, I rule(Major) 325 1.5 sec. 31P PB 300

GTaoe
18 Come die overhere 68.9 1 sec. 11P Ground 350 2 sec.
25 NP uses radar 92.7 1 sec. 15P Ground 350 2 sec.
34 NP sucks cock 124.2 1 sec. 21P Ground 350 2 sec.
43 Savages are dicks 155.7 1 sec. 27P Ground 350 2 sec.

Just to even things out.
Regards, Glottis

Please don't quote me when you want to spew your rubbish, now I have to go and shower again...

B

Brynn

was great seeing loads of albs rally together and roam HW. Made a guildie in our group ld three times just at the bundle of benowyc to get the door open :)

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by AbPoon
Dunno Nol i've been playing planetside and all Jack Herer are on Hib Pryd and lvl 50 ^^
Wasn't talking about you Poon :p You'll notice I said fotm'ers not JH(although you are welcome to shove yourself into the same bag :))...but I will tell you that you and JH have about 20 other groups that are following your setup like it's the bible.

G

Garbannoch Nox

it's all part of the masterplan: make them believe their savage groups are good and then when they have no other classes left to play take their relics one by one ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom