another reason to love anjelina jolie!

soze

I am a FH squatter
evzy said:
Soze have you given a years salary to charity? same thing for Angelina - at least she activiely does something which is a lot more than lot of people - famous or not. Lets not forget she has adopted 2 children as well as being an ambassador to the UN and I doubt its public knowledge every donation she has made to charities before now.

Lay off my missus and go moan about someone who does nothing, not one of the efw who is actively seen to be trying to help people!

i give 1/16th of my salary to charity every month and it is 1/3rd of my so called free money. and i very much dobt that 175k is any where near that for her.

But for the last time i am not saying she dose not give enough i am saying she could give more. And that if she was not a celeb the fact that she gave 175k would mean jack shit.

And yes she is great she helps lots just by going to a country my point being the fact she is who she is makes people seem to think she is the worlds greatest humanitarian which she is not.

And i will stop moaning about your bird now sorry ;)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
evzy said:
Soze have you given a years salary to charity? same thing for Angelina - at least she activiely does something which is a lot more than lot of people - famous or not. Lets not forget she has adopted 2 children as well as being an ambassador to the UN and I doubt its public knowledge every donation she has made to charities before now.

Lay off my missus and go moan about someone who does nothing, not one of the efw who is actively seen to be trying to help people!

:fluffle: poor miss guided fool, she is mine, all mine!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
who cares what she does

-she got massive blow job lips
-mint tits
-teh long legz
-mint body
-nice ass

what else is required in a celeb?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
who cares what she does

-she got massive blow job lips
-mint tits
-teh long legz
-mint body
-nice ass

what else is required in a celeb?

- big fridge (hey, i get hungry :( )

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Will you all stop talking about my missus as if she is some random sex0r object ....

she is my sex0r object !!

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
your correct here, but then again...where is the money posh spice or other people gave?

in regards to their wealth they did not give much, but its still alot of money.

take the biggest of them all.... BONO :puke: . He are so busy telling every1 how wrong they spend money ind 3rd would countries, how bad everything the rich countries are is etc....

but funny enough is he himself not the biggest contributor as well as his crazy demands for hotels/service etc.... wheres the cahrity in that? words dont fucking feed a starving village.... money does.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah Bono is useless - I mean all he does is brings the worlds attention to issues, help a variety of charities around the globe, be an ambassador, stand up to politicians, almost at the cost of causing the break-up of U2 if you have read his autobiography as well.Just because people don't stand there with a comedy sized cheque in front of an Oxfam shop doesnt mean they don't contribute does it - the first person to show me a bank statement from Bono or my missus Angelina showing exactly what they contribute - fair enough - then have a go, otherwise its having pop without having a basis for your argument.

Why not moan about Premiership footballers or Roman Abramovich then eh or one of the 103890839 stars who are never actively seen to do anything rather than 2 who actually do.

What next ? Ghandi....bit of a moaning old git?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
lol tbh - charity is charity, and who here knows how much money angie donated and how much she owns anyway.

many men get dragged out shopping and they go like:" meh, looks fine, buy it" etc... brad is the same with angie, getting dragged to africa and saying to the children she wants to adopt:"meh, looks fine, buy it".

anyway, im going home to angelina now, catch you later evzy!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Darksword said:
:fluffle: poor miss guided fool, she is mine, all mine!

She is soo not yours! she's everyones bird!!

i just posted it because ive never seen her on telly telling people they should donate (unlike some) and when i see someone telling me what i should be doing it instantly makes me not want to do it (hehe no one start telling me to breathe or anything ok!).

and also she is top totty and a bit of a hero of mine because she's really cool (there were a couple of nerds camping outside her house a while back and security were going to move them off instead she went down to them, chatted watched a movie with em and gave them autographs (yes again she could have done more.... but i have the feeling what she did was enough for them tbh).

Thadius

Part of the furniture
soze said:
TBH it is good that they gave money but they will have to give more than 1 days interest on their combined fortune before I start to think anything more than you wanted your name in the paper :( Sorry but i'm cynical and giving 200k when you live in a house worth millions is just good PR.

Personally, people who give what they can(ie you and me) is a lot more charitable than some celebrity who gives a couple of grand because the celebrity can afford to, yet ordinary people cant

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
OOooooww Angeline is greaat , she is soooo fab, she is the sexxOr..
Makes me :puke:
She Stole Brad Pitt from Vlad!!!! How can you love her!!!!!

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
soze said:
Untill i see her give all her earnings from a film or something to charity she is not a saint for me..

She donates a third of her earnings every year via the UN and other charitable organisations to those people who really need it.

Whatever her motives for doing it, the fact remains she got off her arse and put her money where her mouth is and actually donated.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Its always the celebs telling us to donate more money. If I had there salary then fair enough I would donate more.

I do my bit and donate to a few charities each month but only a small amount though as its all I can afford, and when I say all I can afford I mean that if I gave any more then I would be outta food and heating myself if I wasnt careful, its all budgeted for.

Its all good and well for them to donate alot and raise awareness thats fine by me, I know there must be thousands of people out there who can contribute even a small amount but decide not too(which is there right ofc), so can understand celebs trying to reach out to them. All I want is to make sure they realise that money for alot of us, unlike them, is not something we all have in abundance. :)

They can lead by example thats great, just as long as they remember average joe shmoe usually aint got that much to offer. Nothing worse than celebs who seem to have it all on a plate telling us what to do with our measly share imo. :)

(oh and she is MY woman :D)

(EDIT: sandwiched in between Ez and Janssen ofc)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Cadiva said:
She donates a third of her earnings every year via the UN and other charitable organisations to those people who really need it.

Whatever her motives for doing it, the fact remains she got off her arse and put her money where her mouth is and actually donated.

Yes i agree she is doing a fantastic job raising awareness ect and donating lots of money. My only proplem is the press make her out to be the next Mother Teresa and she really is not :) Again yes she is great for doing what she is doing but she could do more which is why i wont kiss her arse for it.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
soze said:
Yes i agree she is doing a fantastic job raising awareness ect and donating lots of money. My only proplem is the press make her out to be the next Mother Teresa and she really is not :) Again yes she is great for doing what she is doing but she could do more which is why i wont kiss her arse for it.

I would like to see where the press make her out to be the next Mother Teresa....sounds more like your assuming things.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Bahumat said:
I would like to see where the press make her out to be the next Mother Teresa....sounds more like your assuming things.

Yes i am she gets more press for charity work than any one else and last night on the news i was subjected to yet another Angelina is so great bit of press. Like i have said now too many times i just think she gets too much credit for what she dose.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, i find her work quite nice.

Would love if she donated to Teh Seel's emergency fund too, but alas, i'm not a worthy cause for charity....according to the poulice...

Anyway, Romero once said: "If i could fly under the radar, i would" meaning that he doesn't want the "god like" zombiefather fame he has. And many other celebs agree.

If some superstar like AngieJogie donates a vast amount of money, it is still a vast amount of money even if she has more, the press will cover it no matter what she said. So basicly you should blame the press.

She's gotten hands down dirty in the south america, aiding people etc etc.

She may be richer then my undies got holes, but that doesn't lessen the amount of money, time and effort she's put into aiding the world.

Also as a "hmm that's interesting" fact, world africas problems could be taken out with one blow if all celebrities donated that sum to the cause.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I would rather see Angelina in teh press than pretty much anyone else tbh... for whatever reason as long is it isn't "Angelina breaks up with Evzy".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom