Another person leaving DAOC - Kemor

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Cheers Kemor, thanks for popping in to say bye ;)

Drop me a line sometime and let me know how you're getting along, eh?

*takes the drawing pin out and lets the notice drift away on the winds*

(Gratuitous old-fashioned roleplay stuff... good eh? :p )

Pihls PW Guildmaster

Loyal Freddie
Sad news

well Kemor hade his soul into daoc and you cold see him working almost
24/7 as I saw him on the icq day after day ..

One of the best GM´s in daoc/goa.

Good fortune to you G.

Teza

Fledgling Freddie
Bye and good luck Kemor.

Have fun and enjoy what you plan to do in the next future. :clap:

Teza/Maxime

Pogel

Fledgling Freddie
All the best Kemor. Thanks for the work and effort you put in to DAOC.

emma

Loyal Freddie
Pogel said:
All the best Kemor. Thanks for the work and effort you put in to DAOC.
IVe said bye once before but i`ll say it again, after reading your speech kemor, i kinda get the feeling part of the DAoC spirit has just died. Its a shame to loose such a great guy like you as our GM and i hope the next person in line is even half as good you. He/She has mighty big boots to fill to even come close to you as a GM/Friend/Player.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Goodbye Kemor, hope you move on to do something even more fun :)

Has been a learning curve :)

Enjoy Yourself :(

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, still remember 1st week of retail, I was in Mithra a level 9 minstrel, the zoneservers had crashed except Tomb of Mithra, and there were only 2 people online in the whole game, me and Kemor.

Suddenly I died to some wandering dwarf, and Kemor was nice enough to rez me (after I had spammed him like a maniac, ofcourse :p).

Hehe bye Kemor, kudos to cooping with this community for so long, theres never pleasing either sides, but you've always done it well, even though it was more behind the scenes than infront.

You shady/mystical person you.

Au revoir, and good luck :)

spook

Fledgling Freddie
a rather late reply, but I'd feel silly if I didn't get it posted.

Thanks for everything Kemor.

- often wondered about the thing with Kemor <-> Venge, never got fully ensured that I was wrong or right. But I can tell you that you were the first true leader of hib, if I remember right you were leading the first succesful keepraid we ever did on the server (might be wrong, it is afterall some time ago)
Was good back then, our naive minds not knowing about what the game was going to bring us.

And now, cheer for those good people you've met ingame, whom all of a sudden just vanished. The souls you never knew what life brought. I know a few names from early days that I suddenly stumble upon in the back of my mind.

- from the mentalist of the Green Peacekeepers, yrs Damarmas

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck to you in the future Kemor!

Thank you for all your great efforts to DOAC!

Mourne

Fledgling Freddie
Venge, eh? Bugger me that's a revelation, even having grouped with you on my druid. Always knowledgeable and now I know why :)

Well, good luck to you Kemor. You were always helpful to me, even when I mailed you in a pissed off sarcastic manner (once)

Hope you have fun wherever you are.

Melodic

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Brannor McThife said:
You can't tell me you're still sore about being kicked out of the E&E? It's not like you didn't have it coming...

And that's SINGS, not SIGNS...

-G
Cry more, typo's a typo. Also, I was accused of knowing about "that the main big guilds on Prydwen are using some spying network" = haha. Also, if you even knew half of the reasons why I got "removed", you wouldn't be there nagging like an old bitch.

Anyway, found a pic of kemor, which I thought was lost.

GM tools are strong in your mr.

kemor.jpg

Anyway, you did a fine job. I highly doubt, that we will ever have a GM like you. Received ingame support from you many times and you seemed to have a use for my extra weird bug reports :p

/wave

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe Morch. Was most likely from when we fought kemor in sidi :D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
... and just an aside for those FH users who don't know me... check who is leader in Soulfly's group ;)

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Goodbye Kemor, you're a good guy. It's a great shame to see you leave but everyone has to move on at some point or another. The game always picked up a level on the fun factor when you were online (Beta event, exploring DF for the first time, Gorre, etc.). I really appreciate the problems you fixed for me ingame, if you even remember some of them :D

Wish you all the best of luck and pleasure in whatever you move on to do.

I hope GOA gave you a memorable leaving present because you bloody well deserved one.

Vrisslar

One of Freddy's beloved
Bye Kemor GL and Hf to ya :)

Your the Best GM i have seen in any MMORPG, sad to see u go :(

/salute

Vriss

Zarff

Fledgling Freddie
oh well even Kemor left the game now :eek7: ... you did a great Kemor and helped out the community a lot!
I will still remember this day
kemordead2.jpg
think it was the first or second dragon raid on mid/pryd :)
GL in the future!

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Bye Kemor

Thanks a lot for helping me change my last name once.

Thanks for the great football game we had, we, the girls in the guild, drooled at the keyboard when we saw you :D

And I remember your birthday, when you showed up as a diamond, real cool.

Too bad you are gone now, will not be able to moan at you, when I am lost again, and instead of saying I am lost, I always say : "ah, Kemor is on duty and playing with the buttons again, he removed spindel to another spot when he saw me coming"

Anyway, thanks a lot for all you did for us, many things we will never know I think.

I wish you a lot of happiness and joy.

Hufner

Fledgling Freddie
Way late, but then I'm not really on here much.

Take care, Kemor!
You will be missed :)

/bow

<ponders>

/taunt Jupitus

/runs

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
Sorry my reply is so late, I didn't hear about this till lately. Of all the people I have met in the 2+ years I have played, no one has made a bigger impact than Kemor. Always there to try and help, always so friendly, and a damn good role player. I have seen him and the other event people run event and I was always impressed with the hard work they put in.

Kemor has given us so much, it is a great loss for us all. I truly hope that his replacement will be willing to give as much and loves the game as much as Kemor did. Kemor is right, there are many games out there but none have held my attention as long as DAoC has.

I certainly hope that his leaving will not mark the end of GoA events for Prydwen, for we need them and we do enjoy them.

Good luck Kemor, and hope our paths cross again in the future. <smiles>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom