Another Noob Knighthood Question :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Dear god ud think i never played it b4..

Ok, just wondered, does +%healing work on Heal songs, i dont think it will, but it does work on pet heals, ie from the Cabby and Spiritmaster lines, so i thought id check. Also does +duration effect the pulses of say dmg song or ablative ??

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
%healing works on every casted heal spell no matter the target of the heal spell or the caster of teh heal spell - be it a healer class or a caster healing his pet or a random using CL heals.

regarding heal songs/chants i dont think they are suposed to be affected by %healing but some tests should be done

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I'm pretty certain that paladin heal chant is affected by +healing%, and that chants are also affected by +duration%. Certainly Minstrels benefit from +duration% making charming high level pets safer.

Darzil

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
doooooom imagine a pally using rr5 ra + red heal chant + max% heal bonus + 2*power relics + double heal twist... that shall result about 600 hits / 8 sec for all in group hehe:flame:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Darzil said:
I'm pretty certain that paladin heal chant is affected by +healing%, and that chants are also affected by +duration%. Certainly Minstrels benefit from +duration% making charming high level pets safer.

Darzil

no dont think it is mate. its not a spell its a pulsing chant, you cant increase the duration or amount.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
no dont think it is mate. its not a spell its a pulsing chant, you cant increase the duration or amount.

Well, +buff% does increase the value of both armour chant and armour and strength buffs.

Darzil

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Darzil said:
Well, +buff% does increase the value of both armour chant and armour and strength buffs.

Darzil

probably best to ask Greggar on Drunken Friar, im sure i read a post he made on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom