News Another Muslim Child sex ring

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
There could very well be a religious aspect to it, but it's not just religion, it's A religion and A culture from which a minority acts out in wrong ways.

Making it all about religion isn't right because it deters from the actual problem; people acting wrong.

rynnor

Rockhound
There could very well be a religious aspect to it, but it's not just religion, it's A religion and A culture from which a minority acts out in wrong ways.

Making it all about religion isn't right because it deters from the actual problem; people acting wrong.

You are right - a lot of it is rooted in customs that grew up around the religion rather than directly from the religion - people tend to twist religions over time - sometimes to the opposite of what they started as - Budhhism is the best (worst) example.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yarp. People should just forget about -what- did X, just like with violent gun criminals who happen to play xbox.

Judge the crime as it is. Black, white, asian, muslim, religious, atheist, pink flamingo dancer, or a hobo; rapist is a rapist.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Did they take over from jimmy saville when he got too old for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom