News Another Muslim Child sex ring

rynnor

Rockhound
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-19757460

Its amazing the scale of the problem - I'm fairly certain political correctness is the reason that it has been allowed to fester for so long.

No doubt there are lots in other communities but the number that are suddenly in court from a relatively small % of the population means they need to put their house in order and denounce those they know to be doing this.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Do you have any statistical evidence to support your assertion that this type of abuse is more common amongst Muslims?

rynnor

Rockhound
Do you have any statistical evidence to support your assertion that this type of abuse is more common amongst Muslims?

Thats not what I said but feel free to apply your own perceptual blinkers.

There are many issues with these cases -

The Police

The police are stupid and slow - to suddenly have so many cases appearing suggests they knew about them for years but did nothing.

The Care system

What these groups quickly identified is that kids in care are vulnerable and noone really keeps an eye on them properly even if they go missing for a day or two - this tbh is as big or a bigger a scandal than the rest of it. Even leaving kids with two druggie parents is better for them than care at this point.

There should be a public enquiry to look at these points but because it touches on issues of race/religion is not going to happen.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Thats not what I said but feel free to apply your own perceptual blinkers.

Bullshit, it's exactly what you said. The truth is you have no idea if this problem exists more in the Muslim community than it does throughout British society as a whole, and you therefore cannot claim that "they need to put their house in order".

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Their attitude towards women does not help. Many strict muslims view teenage girls in short skits and tight fitting clothes as nothing more than prostitutes. If you view that as an exagerated claim then you need to get out meet them. You will soon change your views.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You'll find extreme views in any section of society, but I'm still waiting for some evidence that this is a problem that the Muslim community, above all others, needs to address.

I'm going to make a wild guess (and I'd be happy to be disproven) that statistically, Muslims are no more likely to abuse than anyone else.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I believe the police will say that most prostitution in UK is run by East European gangs. Certainly the case in London.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Not sure what that has to do with the price of a loaf?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Whilst I can see Tom's and G's points exactly and agree on many of their points - I'm still going to side with rynnor and Hawkwind here - for this reason:
Many strict muslims view teenage girls in short skits and tight fitting clothes as nothing more than prostitutes.

This is bob-on. 100% truth. And I've got a lot of first-hand evidence that backs my opinion up.

A large portion of my female friends from uni in Bradford were either the victims of a (low level) sexual assault or avoided one through luck. Every single one was regularly singled out for verbal abuse from male muslims - some as young as five or six.

My friends and I made it a point of principle to never allow a girl we knew to go about unaccompanied after dark - and tended to walk them home during daylight hours anyway. Got sick of hearing them called white fucking bitch, whore, slag and whatnot.

Because of their strict religious upbringing - in a religion that still openly derides women (whereas christianity has had to hide this derision somewhat - at least in the west) - muslim kids are being taught that women are slags to be kept in the home.

If the kids are acting like that, think of what the parents are like.

I have few misgivings in thinking that rynnor's probably right in his assertion.

old.user4556

The muslim attitude to women is very questionable in my own personal experience; I agree with you there.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yarp, but what percentage of the population are Asian.

According to Wikipedia (Sorry cba to find a reliable source) it's 6%

6% of the population are responsible for 25% of the kiddie fiddling.

You could go further seeing as Indians are largely other, less batshit crazy religions, Pakistani and Bangladeshi 1.9 and 0.7 respectively... 2.6% of the population responsible for 25% of the kiddie fiddling.

....but the same Wikipedia page says that 71.75% of people are Christian so that's how reliable it is. Oh and a total percentage of 107.29%

Last edited:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
My wife is a pastrol jead of a girls school inan area with no muslims and grooming of young girls for sex by olderen is quite common the police turn a blind eye and it is treated as a lifestyle by the girls

old.user4556

Then there is the question of the breakdown of Asian into Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus etc. etc.

rynnor

Rockhound
Bullshit, it's exactly what you said. The truth is you have no idea if this problem exists more in the Muslim community than it does throughout British society as a whole, and you therefore cannot claim that "they need to put their house in order".

In a close knit community its hard to claim people didn't know what was going on. Since no government is going to produce any stats on crime by religious sub-group we will never know but lacking such proof we cannot just ignore it as has been done for decades.

Fundamentally the law must be applied to everyone without fear of upsetting particular sections of the community - from the way we suddenly have a rash of such cases there's no way the police didn't suspect but they shied away.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
theres also a much bigger media uproar when these kind of things involve muslims than a bunch of white dudes

rynnor

Rockhound
theres also a much bigger media uproar when these kind of things involve muslims than a bunch of white dudes

Actually the Beeb downplays these so much it doesnt even mention race in its articles - I guess each media outlet twists it to fit their audience like every other story.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Interesting that Big G and Tom of all people said what i was thinking when i saw the thread title :X3:

rynnor

Rockhound
Interesting that Big G and Tom of all people said what i was thinking when i saw the thread title :X3:

The problem is that laudable as that is its exactly because people refuse to consider the racial/religious aspects of crime that it has gone on so long.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think it's ridicilous that a crime isn't pusued because of race.

What we think doesn't matter and as far as the police are concerned, i'm betting it's the opposite.

Mey

Part of the furniture
I read a very interesting journal article awhile ago which I can't quite find the source for at this moment in time, which basically said that men from a strict religious upbringing (i.e. no sex before marriage) we're grooming white teen-aged girls for "sex rings" as they could make the fuck fuck without the shame of finding a equally as religious upbringing girl to fuck before marriage.

I have also seen alot of polish men turn to street-sex as it's easier to pay someone for sex than try and pull with broken english.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The problem is that laudable as that is its exactly because people refuse to consider the racial/religious aspects of crime that it has gone on so long.

I'm actually offended that you presume that I'm somehow narrow-minded enough not to approach the subject with a degree of neutrality. All I ask for is reliable evidence. G provided a link to reported crimes, which led to the rather tenuous claim by Raven that "6% of the population are responsible for 25% of the kiddie fiddling", which sounds like utter fucking bollocks to me. Most child abuse is committed in the home, not in the back of a taxi.

rynnor

Rockhound
The stats only cover convictions so perhaps a better statement is that 28% of convictions for grooming underage kids are of 6% of the population (roughly) - thats 4 and a half times more likely than an average member of the community so something is clearly wrong.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Do they actually put these kids in a ring? Do they marry them and thus give them a ring? Is there a defined ringtone for these people? Is it really a ring, or is it a rink? 'cause that doesn't sound safe.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Toht - why do you have such a problem with sex scandals being attached to religion (despite the well-established fact that there's a causal link) that you feel you have to try to derail every thread on the topic?

On-topic:

I've always thought the use of "asian" rather than "muslim" was dodgy too. I also happen to agree with rynnor that the media is reluctant to make the religion-sex crime link and would rather use the non-specific term "asian" instead. In the same way they call institutional-pedophilia "clerical abuse" - which is a much softer term.

It's not as if the muslim community doesn't know it's a problem:
that article said:
The Ramadan Foundation has said grooming is "a significant problem for the British Pakistani community"

rynnor

Rockhound
The root problem appears to me to be one of attitudes - if you are a young muslim guy who's been brought up to believe that non-muslims are not proper people - they are infidels, their women are all prostitutes, they are all unclean and can profane a muslim land just by existing then you cant be suprised when they act like this to those they dont consider properly 'human'.

The prosecutions are important but such racist attitudes have to be tackled at source within that community.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The prosecutions are important but such racist attitudes have to be tackled at source within that community.

Difficult, as thousands tend to go on kill-crazy rampages every time someone criticises the source ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom