Another ikkle Joke

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
If I can make one person smile then its worth gettin moaned at by the likes of K9,St etc :p (Bring it on ikkle men)

One day Mrs. Jones went to have a talk with the minister at the local church. "Reverend," she said, "I have a problem, my husband keeps falling asleep during your sermons. It's very embarrassing. What should I do?"

"I have an idea," said the minister. "Take this hatpin with you. I will be able to tell when Mr. Jones is sleeping, and I will motion to you at specific times. When I motion, you give him a good poke in the leg."

In church the following Sunday, Mr. Jones dozed off. Noticing this, the preacher put his plan to work. "And who made the ultimate sacrifice for you?" he said, nodding to Mrs. Jones.

"Jesus!", Jones cried as his wife jabbed him the leg with the hatpin.

"Yes, you are right, Mr. Jones," said the minister. Soon, Mr. Jones nodded off again. Again, the minister noticed. "Who is your redeemer?" he asked the congregation, motioning towards Mrs. Jones.

"God!" Mr. Jones cried out as he was stuck again with the hatpin.

"Right again," said the minister, smiling. Before long, Mr. Jones again winked off. However, this time the minister did not notice. As he picked up the tempo of his sermon, he made a few motions that Mrs. Jones mistook as signals to bayonet her husband with the hatpin again.

The minister asked, "And what did Eve say to Adam after she bore him his 99th son?"

Mrs. Jones poked her husband, who yelled, "You stick that goddamned thing in me one more time and I'll break it in half and shove it up your ***!"

"Amen," replied the congregation.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
i shall grace you with beautiful humour sometime, but not now

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
i shall grace you with beautiful humour sometime, but not now

You should put up or shut up.

(i.e. stop criticizing people unless you can do better)

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:
You should put up or shut up.

(i.e. stop criticizing people unless you can do better)

where as you should just shut up.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Thats a shite joke.

I once knew a man who had a dog, men think with their penis. Inflating the helium balloon is almost a sexual innuendo, as is hoovering the satin mantlepiece!1

...:p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Why don't you try posting something funny instead of bitching at Tisme when she tries to lighten up this place, you tart?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Why don't you try posting something funny instead of bitching at Tisme when she tries to lighten up this place, you tart?

Not like this post is funny?

Average joke imo :p Tisyou though :p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
At least she tries...unlike that dipshit who has nothing better to do with his time than whinge. ;)

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
BlitheringIdiot said:
I hardly call it trying, copy + paste... :p

yeah i find them then i copy and paste them (never said anything different)cos i like to make ppl smile...wots the big deal where i get them from ??

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I know. :p

I'm sad about it too. But life goes on, apparently.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
It's not like she's leaving the whole forum. I know that we will only be left with sad excuses for mods after she leaves but I'm sure we can deal with that.

We've been through worse times. ;)

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
My leet avatar editting skillz are getting quite good arent they!

Tisme: You told us your nephew sends you them and you copy and paste, they are predictable and all around the same theme. For an example of a recent humourous joke style post, look for the thread 'flash game!' started by... k9 :p

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I have a joke:

What's a shitzu?

It's a zoo with no animals in it. :clap:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
At least she tries...unlike that dipshit who has nothing better to do with his time than whinge. ;)

But.. you don't do anything else than abuse ":mad:", "~emote~" and whine at k9 :p

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
lol! :D

Reminds me of a time in my old school (catholic) when we had some guy come in to talk about the life of a hindu, he got to the bit where he asked if we had any questions... no one raised their hands. Now last time we had a speaker come in, we got screwed at for not asking questions. So my moron of a friend put his hand up and said 'what does a Hindu?', so the guy waffles on about crap for about 3mins, then my friend just interupted him and said 'No, a Hin lays eggs.'

It was so painful that it was funny :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom