another gratz thread - but here we go

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Grats,stealher situation any better on pryd these days btw? Might actually get my sb/hunter toa:ed someday :(

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Grats,stealher situation any better on pryd these days btw? Might actually get my sb/hunter toa:ed someday :(

was until albs got relics, now every fight u get 2/3/4/5 scouts and like 8 infils popping, rediculous. dont know how solo stealthers stick it

grats :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
nuky said:
was until albs got relics, now every fight u get 2/3/4/5 scouts and like 8 infils popping, rediculous. dont know how solo stealthers stick it

grats :)

and every fight my sorc has with a stealther includes 3/4/5 sometimes more sb's/hunters. Was worse when you had relics but happens constantly. but i know how hard it is for a stealther to kill a unbuffed sorc that got 8xx hp :p

stealther situation = about 2 people that will go solo in each realm

rest duo/trio if not more

Helsvell

Fledgling Freddie
I solo 90% of the time. I also die alot to groups of stealthers. Some people get pissed off dying repeatedly and choose to group. I cant really say I blame them. Hibs have it the hardest though ... it is 10 mins maximum for me to get my inf back into emain :clap:

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Takes 5min to walk from DL -> Emain, if you run to keeps for haste :)

Congrats Dwera :rolleyes:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
fooking easyrider!!!! Fz4tehwin + quadzor svg!?

grats

edit: ooops wrong thread :<

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:

dont, that would force me the same with my ns to chain-farm you.
pls dont, for me :đ

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
grats ;o

Sobek said:
Takes 5min to walk from DL -> Emain, if you run to keeps for haste :)

Congrats Dwera :rolleyes:
5 mins with mach 5 u mean ? when i tried ns it took me 10+mins and and took same way as everyone so can u tell how u run so fast ?:p

A

Aoln

Seems whichever realm has relics zergs most, when mids had them i never had a about 1 single fight every other day :|

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
Seems whichever realm has relics zergs most, when mids had them i never had a about 1 single fight every other day :|
lets not turn this thread into whine thread imo ;p

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Yes, Come back to us :)

And Gratz Dwera :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
lets not turn this thread into whine thread imo ;p

are you mad? its about dwera aka grivne, must be some whine in it.

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
5 mins with mach 5 u mean ? when i tried ns it took me 10+mins and and took same way as everyone so can u tell how u run so fast ?:p

i just recall it being fast atleast with Realm speed, might be wrong, but its defo not a 10min run :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom