another gratz thread - but here we go

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
less adding ftw/SL'ing solo ppl with a fg stuck to you now then ?

emma

Loyal Freddie
bigchief said:
Why should she/he have to do that now he/she is rr8, when the higher rr an infil gets the more they seem zerg ;p

Zerg more imho Dwera ;p

emma

Loyal Freddie
Morchaoron said:
dwera is a boy :S
depends on how you look at it ;p

Dwera the character is a girl ;p

the player behind the girl is a boi!! ;p

But the post was more a general post wasnt just directed at Dwera ;p

But it does seem that the higher realm rank a stealther gets the more they tend to group/zerg

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
<ponders>

So this young woman has risen so high in the ranks of old Midgård, and been given the title Elding Herra.
Who could have known that this scared little girl that never seem to be far away from the eight man groups would achieve this honor?
Do I salute this shadowblade for her bravery? Do I salute this shadowblade for her skill? Do I salute this shadowblade for her tactics?
Nay, I will hold her in contempt until the day when I've seen her prove that this title wasn't given to her to silence her endless moaning about the powers of our brave infiltrators and scouts fighting the war of shadows in foreign lands.

<smiles and walks out into the night>

A

Aoln

GrivneKelmorian said:

nope and i dont SL solo ppl with a fg stuck to me :D
dwera_gimp.jpg

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:

there there .. here is a cracker :fluffle:

----------------------------------------------

Well done Dwera! Gratz :)

A

Aoln

GrivneKelmorian said:
and i aint stuck to them! its them who is stuck to me! :p
yes.. that's what we're saying, that's what you just said you didn't do.. ?

Eroa

Banned
Derric said:
<ponders>

So this young woman has risen so high in the ranks of old Midgård, and been given the title Elding Herra.
Who could have known that this scared little girl that never seem to be far away from the eight man groups would achieve this honor?
Do I salute this shadowblade for her bravery? Do I salute this shadowblade for her skill? Do I salute this shadowblade for her tactics?
Nay, I will hold her in contempt until the day when I've seen her prove that this title wasn't given to her to silence her endless moaning about the powers of our brave infiltrators and scouts fighting the war of shadows in foreign lands.

such a roleplayer tbh.

to little dancing !

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
<ponders>

:eek7: wtf

Gratz anyhoo :]

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
emma said:
But it does seem that the higher realm rank a stealther gets the more they tend to group/zerg

guess playing solo for so long gets boring?

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Farrell the Level 50 Minstrel <Knights of the Round Table>

Gratz Grivne <o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom