Another FE raid ruined...

O

old.Xanthian

Thanks to whoever killed Xaga and GSC this morning, which caused the whole dungeon to pop whilst killing Earth Primal.

This was done delliberatly imo, as Conservator was left, as were all trash mobs on way to GSC and Xaga..

I have my suspicions, but I wont say for the sake of being flamed.

But if you want to own up to it, feel free..

R

Ravenbourne

Fucking losers, you knew it was fe day but you went ahead and did it anyway, whats wrong? 6 days a week not enough for you greedy little twats?

L

liloe

thx a lot you idiots for killing us all...20 mins more and we would've been done...but nooo....some ppl think they gotta pull bosses even when events are planned

a big thx from me....you did soo wonderful

O

old.Aragone

grrrrr

the people who did this deserves perma ban from all of xfears raides imo !!!

C

censi

wasnt me... if it was a pre parked job then it can only be one of a handful of the farmers i know of.

ill make some enquiries.

X

xfear

this wasnt good for all the people who came, we only needed 20 min more, and we should do it, but well, bad timing, xaga and GSC were dead at 9-10 GMT AM , 4-5 hours before our raid , look at the timing , all people know that the raid takes 5-6 hours, and the repop timer are 10 hours, so it seemed to be planed to have the repop just at the end of the raid

why did u do this ? dont u like the point system maybe ? 90 % of the population of hibernia is agree with the points system, dont let them to waste their time in a ruined raid, very bad for u

BTW - would like to know names, just to know how are the people, and to stop being friendly with those people

C

censi

The only way to stop this is to park a stealther alt near Xaga safe spot with chat log enabled.. Park it there the night b4, run it up in the morning with chat log enabled...

as long as you are close enough you should pick up the "XXX picks up loot" message to get their name.

seems a bit of a sad thing to have to do, but its getting necessary now.

B

boni_ofdavoid

cant believe that some people can be so selfish.

Gonna have to log alts at GSC and entrance on FE days and check every hour, catch these prats and expose them for the turds they are.

M

Moön

I heard tonight that all the Bosses are stuck in the FE room, is this maybe because they spawned while we were there doing an FE and they've been stuck there ever since ?

lol galla farmers ruined it not only for us but for themselfs untill goa fixes that imo, lol good one you thick fucks

I

ilaya

galla now shut until patch? *sigh*.. was it worth it u git(s)?

R

Ravenbourne

Its actually quite funny that whoever ruined it on sunday also ruined it for themselves. hope the drops were worth it.

O

old.Reno

Originally posted by Moön
I heard tonight that all the Bosses are stuck in the FE room, is this maybe because they spawned while we were there doing an FE and they've been stuck there ever since ?
I went to Galla last night hoping to kill a few bosses.
We didn't find Conservator, but that was expected as we saw a focus team in Galla before we entered.
When we got to Xaga, he wasn't there but Tine ( the yellow flame) was, indicating a strange bug ( Tine dies when Xaga dies).
Gsc was also missing, a login job we thought.
When we got to BM, all the adds were there but no BM and he wasn't hiding in the walls. When we went back to check for Easmarach he wasn't there, but his lake teleport was still functioning, meaning he was still alive.

This all leaves only one conclusion: the bosses were all stuck in the Final Encounter room, after Olcasgean summoned them there with Sundays failed FE raid.
This means that without GOA help only a server reset or a patch will free the Bosses from that room.
I hope you enjoyed killing Xaga and Gsc on Sunday, I know I have.

Danita

E

Event

Find out who this was plz.

The community of hib benefits from cooperation and enhances the game for all.

If the peeps who did this genuinely are rogue elements who dont read BW or dont belong to an alliance the sooner we find them and set them straight the better. I doubt they were unaware of the raid but lets find out and get it sorted coz this is intolerable!

N

)nick(

We had exactly the same thing happen to us on prydwen. No chance of getting to the final encounter because you can't kill Easmerach. It will have to be reset.

R

rytme

Originally posted by Moön

Not saying that you're lying or anything, but I've been on another Xfear raid where the mobs also spawned inside the FE room like they just did this sunday. We got killed, and the mobs returned to their normal positions...

So are we just unlucky this time?

E

enli

what dungeon is bugged?
where did mobs add tru walls?

and the early killing of xaga and gsc prolly didnt help either

I

ilaya

Originally posted by rytme
Not saying that you're lying or anything, but I've been on another Xfear raid where the mobs also spawned inside the FE room like they just did this sunday. We got killed, and the mobs returned to their normal positions...

So are we just unlucky this time?

server crashed shortly after that if u remember.. or was updated or summit.. so everything was reset. now we have to rely on patch for galla to be reset unless summit is done by the powers that be.

R

rytme

Originally posted by ilaya
server crashed shortly after that if u remember.. or was updated or summit.. so everything was reset.

Oh okay... My bad :)

E

enli

cons was reported at his spawning place
so prolly it's reset

W

Wot-do

suxed badly :/
i still think there are alot of ppl who dont read bw at all and got no clue when u are going to have ure raids :/

X

Xeanor

log a ns/ranger at GSC... log it in and stealth at GSC on FE days in the morning... you'll find the bad guy

O

old.Nol

You guys realise that some of us have no idea what you talking about? Call me a noob or whatever, but what do people do to make this happen?

If I have no idea, is it not possible that there are quite alot of other people who don't?

Lastly, is it not ironic that you are calling people selfish because you can't farm? FE raids are pretty much for selfish reasons anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom