Another expansion...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Darzil said:
Or we as players group with them ?

After all, best xp in the game is 8 people in an Instance Dungeon, so we can't claim Mythic is nerfing grouping !

Darzil

its not that, most people want fast exp (power level groups) if they made it so you cant gain exp if a higher level (maybe 5 level margin) kills the mob then groups would come back.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I bet you all whine if you don't insta spawn with $16,000 in CS as well don't you :(

:fluffle:

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
well i was talking wit sum1 from pryd, and he has an account on US + has DR active...he said it is good and the new quests are easier than the epics..which arent too hard and not tooo long.
the main hand piercer for Bms will prob go in my temp oz it is pretty nice and 4%dmg/style..wit a 70% end proc...come on :worthy:

tbh i also liked cata coz cata quests+instances => 50..no question! :twak:

i will give this a good chance and will buy it straight away coz i tink mounts in pve will be cool and my BM wit heal/LT ...:fluffle:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Censi, weapon link!
Or was it made up?!?!? ;)
I was going to make a joke and make up a fictive overpowered weapon, but it's a lot of work and I'm in a hurry. :( Sorry guys!

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
Imon said:
Why oh why play an rpg game if you dont like what it's about

I can say this forever: go play CS
I can also say this forever: bugger off and stop trolling... why oh why must people butt in with stupid comments?

anyway soz whoodoo, yah ive played RvR was meant to say Ive only played a few times in RvR since ToA... anyway yeah i was hoping i knew enough to lead em but nope... still if a lvl 22 BG player can rally together an entire realm to work together i think people who know more about RvR should try it, perhaps we would be able to get our relics back then ;p as for catacombs classes... as i said they OP them and nerf em later so they sell :p i once saw 2 vampyrs and a NS get into a low level keep and kill 2fg albs while their groups healed them from outside... a tank with climb wall ability :p nerf

(Imon and the like : why the hell cant you answer with intelligent comments like whoodoo? also if u read youll see i enjoy this game for thidranki, dont need much grinding and it isnt completely item dependent, just need a SC kit like most wear)

Gamah

Banned
Amel said:
i once saw 2 vampyrs and a NS get into a low level keep and kill 2fg albs while their groups healed them from outside... a tank with climb wall ability :p

And people say Alb/Excals are shit..I wonder why

noblok

Part of the furniture
Tilda said:
Censi, weapon link!
Or was it made up?!?!? ;)
It's the champion weapon, which has a melee resists debuff. The +250 hits and buffs are from being champion level 5, I assume.

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
And people say Alb/Excals are shit..I wonder why
was there on a lvl 20 scout ^^ albs are crap cos they simply group and follow eachother, they lack tactics, they also lack a cg :p... btw the healers were pretty damn impossible to stop since they were hugging the wall and had loads of hibs behind them so if u did jump out to attack them you would be toast pretty damn fast... was a pretty neat tactic, the vamps were almost invincible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom