Annoying anyone?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
if u play a visual class and u think something is unkillable, you are suxing.

I havent played for a few months but the way the game was going for sneaks was quite bad in terms of fighting visuals. When the defensive boost changes hit I think playing an archer is going to be pure pain (although scouts gonna benefit).

Really any solo specced/RA orientated visuals will soon be off limits to any sneak. Assasins will still be ok I think (enough fun PAing casters, and a lot of middle of the road melee class players still viable) Archers i think its just gonna be horrid trying to take visuals down.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
if u play a visual class and u think something is unkillable, you are suxing.

I.

You can't do much censi if you have know buffs left for the entire fight is there.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Some people can't be nice. With regards to DC today :p

To the rest of the hibs thanks for a fun time hehe.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I was born to whine and to be the creator of hibgard! Go forth my freedom fighters!!!!

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
heh, must agree.
wonder alott when some say cynith is "unkillable" 1v1 when personally have meet this peep only once 1v1, rest time he had allways bainshee sticked in butt,
spamming grapple.

Why should he run solo? because all the rest people likes to solo?

well it seems that he like duoing, lame or not he likes it.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
I was born to whine and to be the creator of hibgard! Go forth my freedom fighters!!!!

and your moaning about wardens ?

cmr

Banned
Kagato said:
frankly im just amazed you actually found him without his bum-chum banshee stuck to his arse. i've met some cowards in my time but he really takes the biscuit.

they play a duo together, think they are husband/wife or whatever so take it as it comes, they mostly camp bridges and play 2 vs zerg and do quite well and must have some fun because its a really nice duo to play and i respect them for how they play and the numbers they can beat as its a stand strong until death duo not kite and such which is very different. You can choose to avoid them so dont see the need for whine about playstyle, especially coming from you, people in glass houses ect.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
they play a duo together, think they are husband/wife or whatever so take it as it comes, they mostly camp bridges and play 2 vs zerg and do quite well and must have some fun because its a really nice duo to play and i respect them for how they play and the numbers they can beat as its a stand strong until death duo not kite and such which is very different. You can choose to avoid them so dont see the need for whine about playstyle, especially coming from you, people in glass houses ect.

2 vs zerg? lol you've obviously been watching different fights to me then. I don't call grapple spamming soloers 2 vs zerg. Be nice to see how well they do when grapple gets nerfed.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Kagato said:
2 vs zerg? lol you've obviously been watching different fights to me then. I don't call grapple spamming soloers 2 vs zerg. Be nice to see how well they do when grapple gets nerfed.

I wasn't in the BG with the other 40 albs how was I supposed to know they were all going to attack the same target!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Cadelin said:
I wasn't in the BG with the other 40 albs how was I supposed to know they were all going to attack the same target!

Yup, cause theres always a 40 alb BG up for killing duo's on occassus bridge.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Kagato said:

Are you saying there is a time when a 40 man alb BG would not be up for zerging a duo? :p

For Arthur! :england: etc

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Cadelin said:
Are you saying there is a time when a 40 man alb BG would not be up for zerging a duo? :p

For Arthur! :england: etc

if the duo is cynith, i'd say every man and his dog would zerg them tbh, and quite rightly too.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
pip said:
I give more people in this game realm points than you and flim could even imagine? i played wl ? so ?Iv'e got lone Enforcer title yes? thats 2000 solo kills yes ? got lots of high level rvr toons ? I play this game and make this game yes? what you do? naff all just QQ ? the true greats that play this game die 24/7 for the cause should be heard more than folk that just come here and be noobs? now me think you been owned don't you?

Thats not the point, camping beno bridge with your fag brigade, zerging anything that moved with your little zerg party pissed off a lot off people that managed to stay after TOA.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Zede said:
the bodypopping, moonwalking

He is pretty fly for a white guy! :D

All im waiting for is the daoc equivalent of the Run DMC VS Master J video!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:

You never saw the insta rvr back on Prydwen ;)

Usually that alb bg would zerg Pip and his 5 other warlocks that sat on top/under that bridge :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
LOL, says the bodypopping, moonwalking, run through mechanic abusing lame son of a bitch that is your own play style. you hypocrite.

ROFL!!1!!!11

pip

Banned
cmr said:
Thats the way bonedancers got nerfed according to mythic they could not allow a class to be unkillable by melee 1v1, so according to mythics rules the necro, pala, heretic should.... oh wait i forgot the albion special rule, necro love patch inc

Mythic just seem to be adding stupid things to this game that are just completely inconsistant. Wizards SPEC nuke debuffing itself.... thats just rofl when you compare them to RMs, Warden/paladin love which went WAY over the top, Thuergs getting extra time on there pets a while back was also a joke, how the class remains not nerfed standing how it is amazes me

And finally pips posts, hahahaha you think because you have a solo kill title on a warlock it means anything? wow you insta kill things back when they were a joke, and the class still is a joke. Seriously go through your posts slowly and actually read what your writing, half the time your not making sense and the other half your contradicting yourself and/or being a hypocrit
Funny coming from a strafing bd, almost give you a rep for this crap:) me thinks you jealous cause you could'nt acheive 2000 db on that bd:p lets not forget a bd was said to be more op than a wl:wanker: ZERG ZERG ZERG YOUR WAY TO R11 noobster

cmr

Banned
pip said:
Funny coming from a strafing bd, almost give you a rep for this crap:) me thinks you jealous cause you could'nt acheive 2000 db on that bd:p lets not forget a bd was said to be more op than a wl:wanker: ZERG ZERG ZERG YOUR WAY TO R11 noobster

hahahaha, you couldnt put a price on that shit xD pure gold! you are a comedy genius pip i have to give it to you xD pip whineing on me zerging my way to rr11..... hahahahaha classic

pip

Banned
Nothing wrong with 8v8 and getting rr11 in a 8v8 grp:)

But don't dis the true greats that have done it and earned 2000 solo db on the way in a third of the time most people have acheived it:p

cmr

Banned
pip said:
Nothing wrong with 8v8 and getting rr11 in a 8v8 grp:)

But don't dis the true greats that have done it and earned 2000 solo db on the way in a third of the time most people have acheived it:p

Not like i was powerleveled up in groups all the time, i soloed/duoed unbuffed to rr6 and only started getting groups around rr7. Got my rps when they meant somthing and were all earned. I can solo on my bd if i want but i dont find it that intresting, back in OF used to take out gimp FGs when bds were really overpowered. Have done all types of rvr and had more kills than i do now on my title before the wipe because i played a lot more then, you play a lot more now i guess or just play that charecter a lot and because of the rp patch you ding rr11. Met you in the start of the game pip with my warrior and you helped me out and did some pve stuff which i still remember well to this day so i thought you would have an idea, even have this old screenshot :p

pip

Banned
Not arguing with you, like you said we go back to far just making a point like you have end of now:fluffle:

cmr

Banned
forgot the screenie lol im too tired

britethewarriv4.jpg

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

I sense much love between you two, when is the wedding? and more important am I invited?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:
I sense much love between you two, when is the wedding? and more important am I invited?
If you go will you have your guest on stick?:p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:

You do not need an invitation, you can just add with 7+ of your friends. I am quite sure the blonde called Pip doesn't mind a little gang banging from you, she is used to emptying plenty of balls daily.

Jealous Brite could tap your lifes though after, so watch out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom