Annoying anyone?

brad

Fledgling Freddie

Being at the end of fight with 2 buffs left sucks lol.
And warden's being given celerity soon also if i heard right? So that probably means i'll lose 4-5 of my buffs with one stun on me ;p :(

pip

Banned
Well mate if anyone can fook up this fine game you can count on GOA, i mean do any of them twats even bother to play this game? or they just wait for QQ Like this before they change crap? debuff is stupid imo should work on a timer? not get boat sit 5 min jump of then get stripped of buffs, to make you rp fodder:( don't like to sound like a kill joy but this game gets worse every patch:( some clueless nerd from GOA implement yet more stupid crap to stick the knife in even more:wanker:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Cynith <3

Anyways, yeah some fag tic called Tripolar strips me everytime aswell :|.

Hi Manisch!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
pip said:
Well mate if anyone can fook up this fine game you can count on GOA, i mean do any of them twats even bother to play this game? or they just wait for QQ Like this before they change crap? debuff is stupid imo should work on a timer? not get boat sit 5 min jump of then get stripped of buffs, to make you rp fodder:( don't like to sound like a kill joy but this game gets worse every patch:( some clueless nerd from GOA implement yet more stupid crap to stick the knife in even more:wanker:

I really hope this is pip being ironic.

Tuth: Just need to stop hitting him then :) his only shear is reactive.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Cynith <3

Anyways, yeah some fag tic called Tripolar strips me everytime aswell :|.

Hi Manisch!

Second fight did exactly same thing. Even with 1 buff left he runs away at 50% hp to heal up lol. Not to mention Cb/grapple and run away ;p

O well maybe one day he wont shear all my buffs when he slams me and give me a decent fight. Outcome is definate an unbuffed charcter canot be a buffed character :p

O well lol i will have to avoid wardens lol as there a piss take.

pip

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
I really hope this is pip being ironic.

Tuth: Just need to stop hitting him then :) his only shear is reactive.
Well film as a mod you do great job on fh:) but as a gamer you no fook all about the stress lvls that go on in game? what you do login game once a year?

pip

Banned
Was talking about getting debuffed after long ride on boat not buffed sheared:)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Well film as a mod you do great job on fh:) but as a gamer you no fook all about the stress lvls that go on in game? what you do login game once a year?

Film pwned you and you don't even know how! :flame:

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
wtf ? u find him after going ld brad.. seems to be missing his pet.....

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
just started to carry buff pots for that exact reason as well... giv us a shout if ya need some m8e ...

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Explain then plz?

I think he means that in you're prime days as being a lil shit in RvR, you were also one of the reasons people dislike the game. Furthermore, when you played a WL in it's prime, it was the same scenarion of 'I wonder if Mythic have seen these fuckin things in RvR.'

The game got worse from the moment ToA got added and took a bad hit from Catacombs - of which you played a class from with the playstyle of a twat. You helped to stick the knife in the game and helped to make it what it is today.

Is that okey or would you like me to expand more? :)

pip

Banned
Bugz said:
I think he means that in you're prime days as being a lil shit in RvR, you were also one of the reasons people dislike the game. Furthermore, when you played a WL in it's prime, it was the same scenarion of 'I wonder if Mythic have seen these fuckin things in RvR.'

The game got worse from the moment ToA got added and took a bad hit from Catacombs - of which you played a class from with the playstyle of a twat. You helped to stick the knife in the game and helped to make it what it is today.

Is that okey or would you like me to expand more? :)
I give more people in this game realm points than you and flim could even imagine? i played wl ? so ?Iv'e got lone Enforcer title yes? thats 2000 solo kills yes ? got lots of high level rvr toons ? I play this game and make this game yes? what you do? naff all just QQ ? the true greats that play this game die 24/7 for the cause should be heard more than folk that just come here and be noobs? now me think you been owned don't you?

censi

Can't get enough of FH

repftpwned.

Adding WL moaning about wardens being bad for da game :) no need to comment really.

Everz

FH is my second home
Wardens are balanced now, just wait till you get celerity and large shield :fluffle:

pip

Banned
censi said:
repftpwned.

Adding WL moaning about wardens being bad for da game :) no need to comment really.
Don't get 2000 kills for being a adder? but even in your small mind you should no this? only add on adders quess thats why you think i'm a adder?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
ok but what about the rest of the server?!

or im the only one that thinks your a useless cun7?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
more classes using there abilitys again, omgosh what is this game coming to :twak:

pip

Banned
Anyway said more than enough in this thread hope i have not hurt anybodies feelings if i have i apologise:) just the way i feel thats all lub ya all you no that:) i go back to making this game great not just sit here qq:)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
erm you replied with QQ to the thread u numbnut!

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
make up ur mind !
first of all, ITS NOT GOA THAT MAKES THE PATCHES NOR THE GAME !!!!!! got that ? its mythic...
second, they dont care about the small rvr scene and have stated that loads of times, they read feedback reports : http://www.camelotherald.com/feedback.php and along with TL reports they create changes, if u want something changed, talk to ur class TL or go whine shitloads @ the feedback page!
3rd, do u even know what ur talking about anymore ? "debuff is stupid imo should work on a timer? not get boat sit 5 min jump of then get stripped of buffs, to make you rp fodder:(" that's buff shear ur talking about there not debuff, cos debuffs works as a timer, when i debuff u it will fade in xx amount time... again mythic dont care as the game is designed 4 large scale warfare and u will have a buffing class around u somewhere to aid u...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
funniest thing about the screenshot is you holding the mouse over provoke. mouseclicking anytime ftw :(

pip

Banned
trycorn said:
make up ur mind !
first of all, ITS NOT GOA THAT MAKES THE PATCHES NOR THE GAME !!!!!! got that ? its mythic...
second, they dont care about the small rvr scene and have stated that loads of times, they read feedback reports : http://www.camelotherald.com/feedback.php and along with TL reports they create changes, if u want something changed, talk to ur class TL or go whine shitloads @ the feedback page!
3rd, do u even know what ur talking about anymore ? "debuff is stupid imo should work on a timer? not get boat sit 5 min jump of then get stripped of buffs, to make you rp fodder:(" that's buff shear ur talking about there not debuff, cos debuffs works as a timer, when i debuff u it will fade in xx amount time... again mythic dont care as the game is designed 4 large scale warfare and u will have a buffing class around u somewhere to aid u...
Goa Mythic who cares? we make this game great not them? what they do apart from screw us all?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
funniest thing about the screenshot is you holding the mouse over provoke. mouseclicking anytime ftw :(

I use most of my styles, but not much to do when you can't block or parry or get in positional styles due to him sprinting round you in circles.

Barun

Loyal Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
havent watched your vids in a while but u do alot of mouseclicking i bet theres some squall in ns vid or summin :X, infact giv link to vids!

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
as said so many times before, make it so if the buff sharer dies, you get your buffs back. So fucking annoying winning and then have to suicide.
And yeah wardens are gonna top the 1on1 ranking in 1.87

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Goa Mythic who cares? we make this game great not them? what they do apart from screw us all?
they kinda made the game, but nvm...

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Shearing buffs 1on1 is so lame imo :( I only ran the reactive shear proc on Classic (well, for obvious reasons it's not lame there imo =) ) and I wouldn't use ML9+10 on a ToA server, unless I get adds.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Second fight did exactly same thing. Even with 1 buff left he runs away at 50% hp to heal up lol. Not to mention Cb/grapple and run away ;p

O well maybe one day he wont shear all my buffs when he slams me and give me a decent fight. Outcome is definate an unbuffed charcter canot be a buffed character :p

O well lol i will have to avoid wardens lol as there a piss take.

TRIALS OF ATLANTIS WORLD NOTES

General

- The Scholars, Loremasters and Sages in the Hall of Heroes now have a title which indicates the region of the artifacts they accept.

- Grapple will now have a one minute re-use timer.

- The stun feedback spell from Ceremonial Bracers will no longer prevent the user of Grapple from being affected by the Grapple stun.
:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom