Annoying anyone?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
You do not need an invitation, you can just add with 7+ of your friends. I am quite sure the blonde called Pip doesn't mind a little gang banging from you, she is used to emptying plenty of balls daily.

Jealous Brite could tap your lifes though after, so watch out.
Please dont be under the impression I gank soloers with fg for just anyone, that is saved for the special few, all of your chars being among some.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:
Please dont be under the impression I gank soloers with fg for just anyone, that is saved for the special few, all of your chars being among some.

Dear Brackus,

yeah I know, I fully deserve it too. I'd also like to acknowledge that your RPs came from FG fights only and that AE is the best FG group DAoC has ever sneen and that you're light years ahead in skill in comparison to everyone.

/flex

P.S.: Please give me a list of all of my chars, I have trouble remembering them all.
P.P.S.: You're free to go to the wedding party now, since you and your ego is loaded now and you actually have something Pip can empty.

Best regards,

your number1 careboi!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Dear Brackus,

yeah I know, I fully deserve it too. I'd also like to acknowledge that your RPs came from FG fights only and that AE is the best FG group DAoC has ever sneen and that you're light years ahead in skill in comparison to everyone.

/flex

P.S.: Please give me a list of all of my chars, I have trouble remembering them all.
P.P.S.: You're free to go to the wedding party now, since you and your ego is loaded now and you actually have something Pip can empty.

Best regards,

your number1 careboi!

Thanks for the comments, I will pass them onto the other AE members,
Im not too sure on all your char names, or your accounts as unsure which of your accounts are currently owned by you. Tripolar, Bipolar and Nihilist to name the ones on the "tripolar" account I guess

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
cmr said:
they play a duo together, think they are husband/wife or whatever so take it as it comes, they mostly camp bridges and play 2 vs zerg and do quite well and must have some fun because its a really nice duo to play and i respect them for how they play and the numbers they can beat as its a stand strong until death duo not kite and such which is very different. You can choose to avoid them so dont see the need for whine about playstyle, especially coming from you, people in glass houses ect.

Pretty much on the spot to be fair...

pip

Banned
cmr said:
forgot the screenie lol im too tired

britethewarriv4.jpg
22 silver? you B***R*d you told me you was skint :twak:

pip

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
You do not need an invitation, you can just add with 7+ of your friends. I am quite sure the blonde called Pip doesn't mind a little gang banging from you, she is used to emptying plenty of balls daily.

Jealous Brite could tap your lifes though after, so watch out.
Pitty you got no balls to empty tho:wanker: thought you had a pube till you pissed out of it?

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
on the subject of being buff sheared there is an easy solution.

cancel all the buff bots.....its the only reason buff shears have been added to the game.

No buff bots, no buffs to ge sheared ...game once again becomes balanced.

simple really, ok the arguement for clerics, heretics and friars having buffs is negated by the champ level buffs on tanks and tbh on stealthers.

The urge to win is string in you, but the will to play fair ...now thats a lost cause.

Toa killed the game, catacombs nailed the coffin shut, buff bots started covering the grave:flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom