Rant Annoying annoying things...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm gonna go off a tangent here, about personal stuff, so you might want to turn away and go "Ooh icecream!" right about now :D

If you don't like that sort of thing/comment on them ofcourse.

Otherwise, rant time:

Pregnant women. I can't STAND the fact they think they own the f*cking world. I was on a sub, sitting, on a normal seat(not registered for those with "problems") when lo and behold the doros open and a larvacarrier dances in with a mocchacittolatte in one hand and the latestsudoku book on other. He takes a look around at the "normal" people there, couple of sutis, old age pensioner there and then rests her eyes on me. Long hair, black coat, sunglasses resting on ym head and...well, get the point, riffraff to those normal larvapeople.

On she goes, saunters over with Sviatoslav Richter behind her with a scale. Tap on my shoulder, a "ahehem" and a stern look.

What happened next, well, wasn't pretty.

I pointed towards the empty seat at the DESIGNATED area and said "There ya go luv."(not in english ofcourse, but similar).

She goes ballistic, ranting and raving and spewing and calling me what-cha-ma-callit.

I know i should've kept my mouth shut at this point, raving lunatic women are bad, pregnant are worse...but...it came to my mouth and i had to let it go "You don't own the world you fa(momentary sanity struck)...just because you got a kid inside you."

And she just stood there, with looks that could kill, and not the good kinda looks, but looks as in "looking at me hoping i would die!".

Anyhoo, long story short---er, got off at my stop and told her as a final parting gift: "There ya go, now next time you feel like exploding, just use the energy to walk over to any empty seat."(which there were plenty).

Now, onwards.

My doctor, f*cking annoying prick he is. I had the best results on my bloodowrk that i've ever had(diabetic) and he said "You really should take better care of yourself". How about some support for getting there? No, just, "get in shape you lazy f*ck". Not to mention the f*cker was 15 minutes late. Then he dares ask this:

"So why did you come to a doctor?". I mean come on!! I'm diabetic, want to see i'm "ok", and he asks why i'm there. And he was supposed to be a pro...

but the real kicker came when "time was up". As said, he was 15 minutes late, and at the end i wanted to ask something, quick Q if you will to better my treatment etc. the answer was clear: "No, that was it, our time is up."

:eek7: *twitch*....i had impure thoughts of his rear and medical tools.

Ok, i guess that's it. Ah, much better. Carry on :D

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
The pregnant woman just tapped your shoulder and gave you a stern look? Maybe she was flirting? :D Maybe it was your lack of "getting the hint" that pissed her off! :D

Joking aside, if there were plenty of other seats you did absolutely right. And she must have had a screw loose. If someone, pregnant or not, came up to me on the bus and wanted my seat when there were plenty others I would tell them to f*ck off too.

About the doctor.. get a new one.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Gotta agree about the pregnant woman thing, but also how women with pushchairs take up the whole fucking pavement but dont even try to look like they want to let you get past without getting nearly run over.
Just a simple "thank you" if I let them pass me , or if I have to jump into the road, but NO they never say thankyou because "shes had a little baby, bless her heart"
its fucking bullshit.
When I was working at sainsburys, a pregnant woman expected me to do her shopping for her. I said "no, thats not my job", she looked like she was going to kill me.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think the problem with preggers is the idolization they get from hubby(gods save that soul), their family, etc people around them and so, ergo, vis a vis, correspondingly...they expect everyone to treat them like a princess. I ain't having it.

About tapping it Levin, well, i would've ofcourse but it wasn't that kinda look :D

Switching doctors is a pain though, but, i think i have a case on it.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I think it's unfair to paint all pregnant women with the same brush though. As a default, I think they do deserve to be idolized for what they are doing and going through.

BUT... those who let it go to their head and act like self centered empresses do need to chill down and realize they are just pissing people off. We understand that they sometimes need help and extra care, but it's all about how they approach people about it. Commanding is bad. Asking nicely - good.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
By the way I watched Peacekeeper Wars yesterday.. hehehe talk about a pregger not taking shit!

"Drop the gun you're giving birth!"

"But it helps to shoot!"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ah nah, not all. Just the princess ones. You know, those who think they own your a** for being a man.

Funny enough, they never go ballistic towards other women. Even preggers know not to mess with women.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Regarding the doctor, he should be written off. He should at least gave you a contact number/email or offered to fit you in when he is next free.

russell

FH is my second home
Man I was evil when I was pregnant, but I never made someone give up their seat for me. I commuted in to London every day heavily preg and I would just glare at everyone. I was determined to prove I could still do it. But i did feel like shit and so I made everyone else know that fact. It was great to be be that evil, when i am normally an angel!!

As for pushchairs, thats the most fun you get running people off the road when you have no sleep, 24/7 screaming and no life- fun fun fun

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
pregnant women also get imbalance in the hormones so they can act up in different ways, remember that.
anyway, there could be dozens of reason for you to go to the doctor besides your diabetic, and its also a common question they ask to hear it from you as well. at least for my doctor it is.

Laddey

FH is my second home
pregnant women also get imbalance in the hormones so they can act up in different ways, remember that.
anyway, there could be dozens of reason for you to go to the doctor besides your diabetic, and its also a common question they ask to hear it from you as well. at least for my doctor it is.

your mums obesity gives her unbalance tbh.

Her cankles are as grosse(sp) as her face :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Well, hormones or not, f*ck 'em really. If they can't behave, they should stay home. That's how we treat children who act up :flame:

About the doctor, it's not about asking "anything aling ya?", but about "So why did you come to the doctor in the first place" as if my diabetic status didn't warrant me wasting his precious time.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
cant compare a pregnant woman to a child. they have jobs, they have shopping and lots more. and well technically they already got fucked (in more than 1 way) and them bearing the future of your country they well deserve respect. you're not equal, you're below a pregnant woman because after shes knocked up we could kill you and it wouldnt matter

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
cant compare a pregnant woman to a child. they have jobs, they have shopping and lots more. and well technically they already got fucked (in more than 1 way) and them bearing the future of your country they well deserve respect. you're not equal, you're below a pregnant woman because after shes knocked up we could kill you and it wouldnt matter

Aye, not equal to kids...kids don't max out your credit card!

I'm not equal either, nor am i below, she's f*ck all more important. Life is a life is a life, no matter who the f*ck it is. I've got kids in my balls too, kill all of us and there wouldn't be any babies either.

Especially important to remember now all the times you've been against chav mothers with 10 kids :eek:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
hence i said after impregnation...

oh yeah, find me a thread where i post that :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
hence i said after impregnation...

oh yeah, find me a thread where i post that :(

You're not seriously gonna try and say now that you support chav mothers and that they are more important then say...you? :eek7:

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
My thoughts on your doctor are much the same as Tris-, get a new one if he's unable or unwilling to be flexible.

As for the pregnant women, I whole heartedly agree with what you did. I could give you the crap about hormones and whatnot, but at the end of the day it comes down to common sense on her part. Those seats for the elderly/disabled are there for everyone, only to be given up IF/WHEN an elderly/disabled person gets on board.

A pregnant woman is nothing special, despite the whole culture of 'A pregnant woman is a beautiful thing' crap we're force fed. It seems the moment they become preggers, common sense and courtesy just goes out the fucking window.

Besides the world should not kiss their arse, because that would just encourage them to do it again, and be just as rude to the world around them.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
erm... those seats are also reserved for pregnant women, at least in denmark and japan. its reserved for people who have a problem standin up on a ride, and no. common sense doesnt always work when you have hormone imbalance. (but his point was he wasnt sitting in one, there was plenty free)

no wonder the world is going to shitter if people dont have common courtesy (binky)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i have no sympathy for pregnant women (or men...but ive not met one of them yet) they chose it, they have to deal with it.

i hate when people come in the library with little kids that are screaming and creating and they just let them carry on, i hate when i reading the toddlers a story and one starts kicking off its parental unit doesnt remove it instantly so that the peaceful toddlers can enjoy the story.

i hate that we're supposed to be sympathetic to work colleagues who have 3 weeks a year extra holiday because "their child is ill" or they cant get a baby sitter or [insert child related excuse here] and we have to pick up the slack for them

i hate it when people ask me if i want kids and then insist that i'll change my mind when i look at them horrified and say FUCK NO!... as if a child is something that every girl should want. i'd rather get cancer tbh at least people dont castagate you for getting that removed when it starts growing inside you.

and its not that i dont like children either, i really do and im good with them i just really really hate that people expect you to put up with badly behaved children or that you should be responsible for their offspring (we have to do "child protection" training for the library... THE LIBRARY FGS!!), and i hate that they made pubs "child friendly" children should not be in pubs, jesus cant adults... rephrase, cant adults without kids have anywhere (thats not a strip joint) to themselves without being invaded by breast feeding, nappy changing, gonna scream till im purple, milk puking happy clappy kid toters!!

and rude old people piss me off too.

and people who push in queues, or ram you with trollies/pushchairs etc.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
you know why pregnant women get treated more benefits? because, else nobody would want to get pregnant in this society. in Italy women have to work 1 year after education FREE. there is no child support, childs sick day, leave or anything. Now guess their birthrate (or google it) and guess whats gonna happen to a society like theirs in 60 years...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
you know why pregnant women get treated more benefits? because, else nobody would want to get pregnant in this society. in Italy women have to work 1 year after education FREE. there is no child support, childs sick day, leave or anything. Now guess their birthrate (or google it) and guess whats gonna happen to a society like theirs in 60 years...

And that's a good thing.

When society doesn't want to breed because there's "Nothing in it", they shouldn't.

Getting a kid should be a "150% sure, just because we want it and want to take care of it and are able to do so" thing

UrganNagru

Fledgling Freddie
Fair one, but you then have the flip side of "well we'd like to have kids but it's just not going to be practical". Fair enough if you don't want to put money towards aid to families, just be prepared to have to work till you drop dead because theres not enough people of a working age to support you while your elderly.
It's a two way street and all that.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sviatoslav Richter was an AWESOME pianist. Unbelievably phenomenal

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've been playing piano since I was 9. Richter was one of THE all time greats, along with Bussoni, Rachmaninoff, Liszt, Rubenstein, Godowsky....*must resist talking about pianists all night*....must richter....I mean resist.....

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyhoo, long story short---er, got off at my stop and told her as a final parting gift: "There ya go, now next time you feel like exploding, just use the energy to walk over to any empty seat."(which there were plenty).

Pure gold ! :)

Edit: whats the Finnish version ? Just in case I bump into a pregnant Finnish horrorshow grumpy devotchka
(A Clockwork Orange - Glossary of NADSAT Language)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
And that's a good thing.

When society doesn't want to breed because there's "Nothing in it", they shouldn't.

Getting a kid should be a "150% sure, just because we want it and want to take care of it and are able to do so" thing
thats not why. they want kids but are unable to in Italy simply because they are forced to work redicously amounts with no way of getting help with the child (no daycare either). so basically society will colapse. its not because theres "nothing in it" its because without the things "in it" theres no option other than go unemployed and looking into the future without a chance of job because you have a kid... that fucks up society.
But in japan, they dont want kids so in 2100 or something (granted same evolement), their population will have halved and the elder generation will be dominant, economy will collapse because nobody can take care of the old, not enough money into society and nobody to do the basic jobs for society to function. kaboom, a "western" country collapse - will happen for Italy too (though they want kids). Its all about birthrates...

like you say toh, people who want kids are selfish - but people who dont want kids are selfish as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom