Announcing Ethelred's BG1 Armour

slaaght

Fledgling Freddie
To try to drum up some cash for my Tailoring and Spellcrafting, and take lower level pressure off the realm's grandmasters I am offering finest spellcrafted BG1 leather and cloth armour.
PM me here if you want a set made and tell me what you are aiming to achieve and I'll work out what I can imbue for you.

Go to BG1 with capped hits? Sorted!
A little more Fire skill for an Ice Wizzie? No problemo!
Add some REJUV to your Staff & Encs Friar? Job done!
+Poison and +Stealth for your Mercfiltrator? You've come to the right place my friend.

Purveyor of finest alt twinkage for all you rich uber 50's. It won't be too cheap ... but hey, you'll be helping get another crafter of Albion up the ladder, and one who is happy to make BG1 level stuff!

Of course I will be happy to add SC to player crafted stuff you already have.

Ethelred's - We're Always Ready. ;)

slaaght

Fledgling Freddie
OK here's a starting price guide. I'll keep things as simple as possible to start off with, but PM me if you want anything specific and we can negotiate.

Full set of crafted armour (supplied by me) either Rigid Roman or Gossamer Quilted.
Random quality (94%+) , likely to be higher but no guarantees.
Spellcrafted up to max imbue points with stats of your choice.
Two weapons (supplied by you) imbued to max imbue points with stats of your choice.

Hassle free - just tell me whether you want stats, hits, resists etc. and I'll take it from there.

80 Gold.

Ethelred's - We're Always Ready

slaaght

Fledgling Freddie
Good? Bad? Throw me some help here!

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, I guess it's good for you if you don't have a char above level 30 - otherwise you'll fund your crafting better by killing stuff.

slaaght

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, yeah I do but thought I'd kill two birds with one stone, ie crafting and skilling up while earning money for more crafting and skilling up.

I could go and farm cash with my main char who is only lvl 40. I never really worked out how much cash I could farm over time, but I thought that time would not be spent crafting so 1 hour to farm + 1 hour to craft = 2 hours taken overall if you see what I mean.

(Do I get a prize for being the slowest leveller in Albion? I started in June 2002 and have loads of alts but just a lvl 40 to my name! LOL! :worthy: )

Also it's often a pain getting high crafters to do lowbie stuff, so thought this might be a less scary way for people to get good quality gear easily for BG1.

I'm not a hardcore player, and anyone who's met me in the game (Slaaght, Archey, Fink, Smeagle, Ethelred) will hopefully know me as a fairly straight up kinda guy who will do the honourable thing. I won't stitch anyone up, and hope they won't stitch me up either!

So this is just my little snail like pace way of gradually getting there and maybe helping give something back to the realm too :cheers:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Cheaper than most of the bastids out there. :)

~remembers some joker trying to rip him off for 300g for a basic SC on BG stuff~

rayzor

Fledgling Freddie
slaaght said:
Good? Bad? Throw me some help here!

1 try on each piece for af 25 cloth comes to 45g cost price.
so +sc you aint gonna make much for the time spent.
xp in ac or up your prices imho.
:)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
think most ppl are willing to pay allot more then that.
even i whould pay like 300g+ for that and i have both a sc'er and a lgm tailor :p
so if ill need sc for any of my alts ill contact you.

slaaght

Fledgling Freddie
OK here's the plan ...

As I mentioned I'm not a hardcore player, and I'm sure not going to be crafting this stuff under pressure while-u-wait for 80G!

Those prices are for level 20 stuff - Rigid Roman or Gossamer Quilted.

"But that's crap" I hear you say! "Why would I pay for that?"

Well, IMO the chance of you not getting hit with AF20 cloth, and AF25 cloth is pretty insignificant. It certainly ain't going to save your life. Leather to a lesser extent.

I can craft this at a likely chance of higher quality which means more imbue points.

If I turn out even a set of 96% qual on average then that means I can cap your hits, +good power, +good 1 stat.

So you go into BG1 as a caster with say:

Int: +29
Hits: +96
Power: +10

If I make better than 96% qual on average you will get more stats. We can put this into resists or whatever else you like.

All for 80G.

I tend to play late, but PM me here with what stats you prefer - give me five stats in order of preference and I'll max out #1, plenty of #2 etc.

I'll make it and PM you back telling you when I'll be around.

Taen, Stinky .. post here or PM me with your 5 prefered additions and I'll take it from there.

Let me know if you think this is a shite idea or I'm really barking up the wrong tree here (I'm sure you will :D )

slaaght

Fledgling Freddie
OK I reckon I cocked this up a bit and need to skill up a bit more so I can make AF 25 stuff easily. I can self finance from my main for a while longer.

When I've done that I'll post back here with some revised prices.

I'll actually work out how ling it takes me by doing it, and then working a reasonable price for my time and costs, rather than a finger in the air jobbie!

I still think there is a market for BG1 gear though, as a lot of people are scared off by the difficulty in getting hold of someone willing to do it. LGMs have already spent 15+ Plat getting there I guess so why piss around on the small stuff. That's where up and coming craters like myself can fill the gap I guess.

Just a bit sorry it wasn't so well thought through to begin with :eek6:

Ethelred's - We're Never Ready :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom