What procs on Friar armour?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
What kind of procs should i put on my solo friars spellcrafting? (Leggins, arms, head and boots)

Kagata

Fledgling Freddie
Well , probably like everyone else , Ablatives :) or when you wanna be special Heal proccs (80 value) from caer sidi :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Kagata said:
Well , probably like everyone else , Ablatives :) or when you wanna be special Heal proccs (80 value) from caer sidi :)

thought the heal procs where 130 from sidi?

:m00:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Think Beeks has 5 of them sitting in his vault now, the bastard.

I need to touch him where it matters.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Kagata said:

Righto:)

but do the ablative reactive procs stack with the reaver self cast absorb buff, and battler /use2? :D

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Since Friars cant get SoM I'd use Ablatives tbh. Or Heal procs if you can get a hold of some, ask Beeks the tight bast :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
heal procs kinda suck when ur diseased, i'd go ablative with maybe a spirit or energy dd thrown in for fun. as a bg'er dot proc is a nono :p

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Legean said:
Did i miss something?

Sorry, i ment to say Friar, but the word "reaver" was what came out of my fingers :(

ok, i think i'll go for Ablatives then:) cheers

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:
but do the ablative reactive procs stack with the FRIAR self cast absorb buff, and battler /use2? :D
ablative isnt same thing as absorb... so yes

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Heal procs also get affected by how much Rej/Reg/Mend you have so for a Friar it would be well worth to get heal procs but then again they are very hard to get these days as nobody goes to Sidi anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom