Announcement

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Not really. After all I didn't create the infraction, I just used it.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
He got an infraction for this post? lmao

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I don't make the rules, I just apply them.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
May be worth a sweepstake on how long it will take for him to come back with a new user name.

I say 5 weeks, toys out of the pram and banned 4 days later.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
May be worth a sweepstake on how long it will take for him to come back with a new user name.

I say 5 weeks, toys out of the pram and banned 4 days later.

probably when his emoness kicks up again and he requires attention, he should get a life and girlfriend really.. attention seekers are fail :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'll see you soon mate!

Best regards, Zergers

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
probably when his emoness kicks up again and he requires attention, he should get a life and girlfriend really.. attention seekers are fail :(

He does seriously need to get laid. I think Laddey should go round and break him in....

THIS is how we do it in Thid
Take it you sissy bitch
Thats it. Not so arrogant now are you
How do you like them apples
Yeah, bitch.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He does seriously need to get laid. I think Laddey should go round and break him in....

THIS is how we do it in Thid
Take it you sissy bitch
Thats it. Not so arrogant now are you
How do you like them apples
Yeah, bitch.

The best part about dorimor is that he tries to act intelligent, he takes 3-4 hours to type one post just to make it look presentable clearly failing to realise that

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Why not just delete the threads he makes? After all they do what he wants, create attention ...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
that's too srs and sane Liloe, who'd ever do that? :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The thing is most people knew it was him and yet still acted civil (myself included) yet he just went odd again for no real reason, apart from the fact that not everyone agreed with his opinion on Carrick.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The thing is most people knew it was him and yet still acted civil (myself included) yet he just went odd again for no real reason, apart from the fact that not everyone agreed with his opinion on Carrick.

he's prob bipolar.

T

tam4

The thing is most people knew it was him and yet still acted civil (myself included).

Oh, please.

Raven, you have shown nothing but disrespect for me ever since I joined FreddysHouse. I have never, ever sought to flame you before you have baited me. I am not trying to insult you, but I didn't and I still don't know who you are ingame. I don't know if I ever did something to upset you.

When I refer to the people who jump on the bandwagon without even knowing me, I am refering to people like you. There are a few on this forum who deserve to dislike me because of my behaviour towards them in Thidranki. As far as I know, you are not amoungst them.

It is people like you that have given me a bad name on these forums. You never gave me a chance. I was an easy target for you, someone to take the piss out of and probably get some forum reputation for it. I am sure if you ask many people on FreddysHouse they will tell you that I am actually a nice person. However, my cause has not been helped by a syndicate of posters, of which you are a member of, who are determined to make my life here very difficult.

Never, ever claim to anyone that you act 'civil' towards me. Every time, without fail, I have returned to these forums you have baited me as soon as I have posted. I have had nothing but threats, personal insults and contempt from you. Here but a few examples of you 'acting civil' even when you knew it was me:

Raven said:
loool, dorimor, what an idiot :)

Raven said:
Back so soon Dorimor?

Raven said:
Hi Dorimor, how is the emoism going these days?

Raven said:
nobody likes you dorimor, nobody finds you funny... dont you think its rather sad to spend your life trying to annoy people on an internet forum? i mean, go outside or something if nobody likes you there (which i suspect is true) at least it will give your F5 key a rest.

Raven said:
wall of text

Go outside Dorimor before you turn into one of the pathetic freaks that blow up high schools

Raven said:
whats more amusing is that you are, what 40 odd?

Have you ever had a life relationship? Do you have any social skills at all? Is your soul purpose in life to make new forum alts and act like a complete pillock?

What does this say about the kind of person you are, Raven? For all the things you accuse me of being, how about you take a good look at yourself and actually think about the kind of things that you are saying. Do you think it's funny to joke about people who 'blow up high schools'? Is that your kind of humour, does it amuse you? It doesn't amuse me. I'm sure the families who lost relatives because of these events don't either. And I warn you, to accuse me of that is very, very offensive and very, very stupid. It is a revolting thing to say.

Secondly, don't make assumptions or jokes about my personal life. However I act on here, and however you think that transcends into real life, I am afraid to dissapoint you when I say it doesn't. I would not like to discuss this further - for obvious reasons (people like you who wish to do me harm) I don't want my 'life relationships' and 'social skills' to be known.

I have tried numerous times to reconcile with you (something which you have used various times to your advantage in order to ridicule me) because I cannot quite understand what I have done to upset you.

Your behaviour over the years has upset me at times and I find it very insulting that you continue to lie to other members about the way in which you have conducted yourself towards me. In fact, I will go so far as to say that some of your behaviour has been downright pathetic. As I said before, whenever I return, you are amoungst the first to bait me, even when the conversation does not concern you.

So never, ever claim to other members that you try to act 'civil' towards me. You have been nothing but vile, even when I have been nice to you or when it has not been warranted. What a joke.

Lastly, this running joke that I have bipolar disorder is getting old. Also, it's a very serious condition and not something to be laughed at. Those who feel it is such a novelty that it can be used to describe someone you dislike should be ashamed of themselves.

Good bye.

TdC

aaaaand he's back! mothers, hide your daughters!

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Damn, I must have pizza grease on my keys today.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lastly, this running joke that I have bipolar disorder is getting old. Also, it's a very serious condition and not something to be laughed at.

Who was laughing? it was quite simply said "He's prob bipolar" which you most likely are given how you act. You display symtoms of bipolar so if you think you don't suffer from it i'd go and seek help because you clearly do... or your just a very sad little man with nothing better to do in life but seek attention.

Seek help or you'll end up a very sad and lonely person in life.

TdC

damn I'd not mind some pizza myself :/

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I got take out pizza 3 times last week, i feel so dirty

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I had 2 earlier.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Who was laughing? it was quite simply said "He's prob bipolar" which you most likely are given how you act. You display symtoms of bipolar so if you think you don't suffer from it i'd go and seek help because you clearly do... or your just a very sad little man with nothing better to do in life but seek attention.

Seek help or you'll end up a very sad and lonely person in life.

Can't be bipolar, he doesn't seem to have a magnetic personality. :p

And givf pizza this way too. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom