Announcement

Betel

Banned
I would like to announce that I am leaving FreddysHouse forever.

Unfortunately, because of recent events of flaming (most notably in the football thread and a few others), I have decided it is time for me leave as I am aware that I am not wanted in this community.

Recently, I have posted within the forum rules and therefore cannot understand why certain members persist to insult me.

It saddens me that members have been judgemental and have never made the effort to get to know me. I assure you that if you had been polite and welcoming to me I would have happily treated you the same. Sadly, this was not to be and in my opinion that is a great shame.

Take care in whatever you do. I earnestly apologise if I have upset people throughout my tenure on the forums. However, I believe that my situation was not helped by a proportion of members who consistently directed personal insults at me. These members know who they are and do not warrant a mention.

I would also like to apologise to the proportion of members who were happy that I had returned and had eagerly awaited the contributions I would bring to the Off-Topic section. I know a lot of people were excited that I was returning and I am sorry to have to let you down.

I will still check my FreddysHouse inbox if any of the friends I have made here wish to contact me.

Goodbye.

Corran

Part of the furniture
TTFN.

Ask for an IP ban so you dont have ability to come back, then you wont be tempted! :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
lol you really are a stuck record. whellp, we'll see you when we see you.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
its like one of those nightmares where you wake up and think it was a dream, then it happens again and you wake up and realise that was a dream, and then it happens again and you wake up and realise that was a dream..............

Bahumat

FH is my second home
its like one of those nightmares where you wake up and think it was a dream, then it happens again and you wake up and realise that was a dream, and then it happens again and you wake up and realise that was a dream..............

haha spot on!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Surely you could of got a better screenshot of your toon with your signature on it? :'(

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Take some time out, perhaps enjoy the Twilight series of movies. Given the original post it occurs to me these films address you on an emotional level you can deal with.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Oh its you, so I was spot on when I said you were a random scrub then :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its quite funny because they are terrible statistics too, even for someone who takes thid seriously.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol @ solo kills, someone been zerging I guess.
Anyways, we all know you will return

Epic troll is epic

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Its quite funny because they are terrible statistics too, even for someone who takes thid seriously.

Indeed 93 solo kills out of 5500 on a bonedancer in thid of all places is like calling your character Iboughtthisonebay Becauseimsobad.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
lol @ solo kills, someone been zerging I guess.
Anyways, we all know you will return

Epic troll is epic

I wouldn't even call him a troll tbh, trolls have standards because they don't need to keep recycling the same material over and over again he is below trolls.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Flaming on the football thread? People disagreed with his silly statement and even explained why. What a strange individual.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Flaming on the football thread? People disagreed with his silly statement and even explained why. What a strange individual.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Some ribbing yes, but it was all just banter.

Oh well at least we will be safe from the over-zealous sounds of Carrick love for a couple of weeks till he comes back as someone else.

Marc

FH is my second home
Yeah, that's what I thought. Some ribbing yes, but it was all just banter.

Oh well at least we will be safe from the over-zealous sounds of Carrick love for a couple of weeks till he comes back as someone else.

But you will never be free of Messi-love :sex:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Funny, i just opened this thread and thought i ended up in the football thread *spits and snarls*

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I hate it when I accidentally end up in the football thread

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yeh mooSe_, claiming you slipped and it just went there doesn't work three times in a row :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I think my finger slipped...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom