Announcement

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I ordered 2 last Tuesday, had 1.5 in the evening and the other half the next morning <3 dominos 2 for 1 deal on a Tuesday.

Oh and bye, again, again Dorimor

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I honestly think this guy is writing some kind of book, and quite a lot of the people who fall for his bait on here are going to be featured in it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I honestly think this guy is writing some kind of book, and quite a lot of the people who fall for his bait on here are going to be featured in it.

I think he's just got a few screws lose tbh, the guy wouldnt release a book because he couldnt handle the criticism, he'd end up dressing up as a forum and stalking people that didnt like his book... he reminds me of Durgi tbh, full of shit and lies out of his arse.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Fuck off some more Dorimor. Everone's sick of your long ass posts whining that we dont love you enough.

Septina

Part of the furniture
DorimorAlt#39231 said:
It is people like you that have given me a bad name on these forums.

Oh please, you take care of that part quite well yourself. xD

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I still don't know who you are ingame.....because of my behaviour towards them in Thidranki

His entire life seems to be based on Dark Age of Camelot.

If we slate him, we're "obviously" jealous of his in-game character

LOL dude, you need to realise people on FHOT (1) don't play DAOC anymore (2) don't care if you play or not, and if you do play we all wish you many years of happiness playing it, but if you want to go on about how many kills you've had, thats fine, but do it in the in-game forum not Off Topic, as its irrelevant and boring to listen to. You're incapable of telling the difference.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I think he's just got a few screws lose tbh, the guy wouldnt release a book because he couldnt handle the criticism, he'd end up dressing up as a forum and stalking people that didnt like his book... he reminds me of Durgi tbh, full of shit and lies out of his arse.
Nah I think he's a pretty intelligent guy, and is pulling off his fictitious role of internet forum nerd/daoc obsessive/troll pretty well. I'm sure he knows exactly what he's doing, and it seems to be working bloody well :p

Marc

FH is my second home
His entire life seems to be based on Dark Age of Camelot.

If we slate him, we're "obviously" jealous of his in-game character

LOL dude, you need to realise people on FHOT (1) don't play DAOC anymore (2) don't care if you play or not, and if you do play we all wish you many years of happiness playing it, but if you want to go on about how many kills you've had, thats fine, but do it in the in-game forum not Off Topic, as its irrelevant and boring to listen to. You're incapable of telling the difference.

And you need to realise he is so obviously taking the piss with the whole DAoC thing :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Nah I think he's a pretty intelligent guy, and is pulling off his fictitious role of internet forum nerd/daoc obsessive/troll pretty well. I'm sure he knows exactly what he's doing, and it seems to be working bloody well :p

You give him too much credit Billy :) if anything he's a university drop out with nothing better to do in life than harass a public forum. He continuously makes forum accounts and starts his little good bye threads to raise a reaction from people.

The funny part is people counter his baits by trying to bait him into acting like a child thats just had his toys taken away (which he also plays quite well and falls for) as a result he just sits and quotes people while putting up feeble defence and ultimately gets banned.

His age is the funny part :) he's obviously 25-40.

Typical things for Dorimor:

Obvious mental issues.

Harps on about his bonedancer from thid all the time (this is his main and only material to peak reactions out of people, the constant use of this reminds me of failing comedians that use the same jokes over and over).

Intelligent? I think not. Immature and lonely? spot on.

now i'm willing to bet he can't resist making yet another account to reply to this post by me - the post he will make will basicly contain alot of quotes and jargen about how I don't know anything about him and that i'm a stupid person for assuming so much (sadly its not assumption, its truth, face it) I await his "Intelligent" reply.

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
The funny part is people counter his baits by trying to bait him into acting like a child ... (etc)

The funny part is that people are incapable of giving him a chance before randomly starting to flamebait him as soon as he appears, triggering his defensive responses, and then the bandwaggon starts.

I have nothing against the guy, so I better get out of here before I get the syndicate of flamers against me :<

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The funny part is that people are incapable of giving him a chance before randomly starting to flamebait him as soon as he appears, triggering his defensive responses, and then the bandwaggon starts.

I have nothing against the guy, so I better get out of here before I get the syndicate of flamers against me :<

No one did this time though, he only posted in the football thread, we all knew it was him and he only got the mild banter that everyone does in that thread. The only flaming has happened since his latest bye bye forever thread (this one), and his attempt to make a super-troll by mating with toht.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Actually, if you read any of the threads where he has a breakdown in you will find people do speak to him normally. Only when he reverts to type do people laugh at him. See the last couple of pages on the football thread for his typical behaviour.
All it was, was a simple disagreement, he thought Carrick was the reason why MAN UTD had been successful over the last few years and people disagreed, after that he went mental again. It was perfectly reasonable debate until his medication wore off.

If I even remotely cared I would find the other threads which the same thing happens. He actually managed to last a month or so a while back, people gave him a change but as per usual the mental comes out and he starts banging on about DAOC/Thid and how he lolwtfpwned everyone there and gets himself banned yet again, despite half the people having not played DAOC since at least pre-SI. Some do (myself included off and on) but never Thid, I think the last time I played Thid was in 2003 or something.

Still every forum needs its resident buffoon so fingers crossed he isnt away for good.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

I wouldn't say anyone here has anything against him, i surely don't, just that some people don't like some aspects and as i've noticed, you just gotta roll with it :p

Corran

Part of the furniture

too be honest some people gave him a chance.

For instance have a look in the football thread where he showed carrick loving (almost as much as marc and his Messi loving, that i like to mess around with him about :p )
Anyways, he got a nice spring of responses about how he is totally wrong, even from us other man utd fans. But least in the end he actually understood he was wrong from one my posts \o/

He gets chances, the problem is he often is coming out with outrageous comments that it wouldnt matter who said them, people would jump down their throats... hell just look at the abuse old.Toht gets for his views

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

he was given more than enough chances yet still acts like a child when not provoked... people just can't be arsed with him anymore.

tierk

Part of the furniture
I read the thread (footie) and in particular his parts and i have to say that he was doing fine until someone , not mentioning any names, started off with the personal abuse.

The rest is history.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Raven's been naughty, the Mods should make him go stand in the corner for the rest of the day. Its only fair

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
For me, the signature on the screenshot is the icing on the cake.

Definitely a 136 candidate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom