Annihilation

D

Danya

Originally posted by SilverHood
doesn't help the rest if us non savages does it?
Could be worse, you could be a blademaster who specs blades... Did I mention the only stun in blades is off a block? ;)

O

old.mattshanes

The only thing bad about is you get stunned then 3 enchanters sent on you followed by 10-10000 spammed death msgs by them^^

S

Slim3k

Originally posted by Danyan
Sure when buffed... Please note my post says UNBUFFED. Just in case you're unclear on this, damage is LOWER when UNBUFFED than when BUFFED.

How many times do you go out in RvR unbuffed? Not many I'll bet. :p
If u make a good grp u always have buffs. Druid etc. Noy best ones like from a buff bot but still decent

S

SilverHood

Could be worse, you could be a blademaster who specs blades... Did I mention the only stun in blades is off a block?

I could be an axed spec thane, who's only weapon stun is the last style of a chain.... which opens from.... yep, you guessed it... block :p

K

kr0n

Could be worse, you could be a blademaster who specs blades... Did I mention the only stun in blades is off a block? ;)

Or spec 50 shield as Blademaster.

S

SilverHood

what stats go up for a BM? STR, CON DEX? or some other variation?

P

Piojo

I hit for around 220 on unbuffed targets and 400+ on debuffed targets in RvR spec 20 in light and no + light

G

Gahldir

Re: Re: Re: Annihilation

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
Abit impressed how a guy with 3 lvl 50s believe the BT penetration.

then care to explain how a zerker can hit with both axes on a ment that has his BT up?

S

sjaakievos

dex for bm's first m8 , but we suck anyways so dont bother

M

Meatballs

Re: Re: Re: Re: Annihilation

Originally posted by Gahldir
then care to explain how a zerker can hit with both axes on a ment that has his BT up?

never been hit by a purple con and having the blow penetrates the bladeturn? Theres always a random chance it can pop afaik. There are some bugs with assasin pa that lets it go through when you fail the style or schummat, had it happen to me (hit for about 50 damage *2 and bladeturn stops the blow message) but dont think i've done it. Oh and sometimes your bladeturn drops just as you get into combat ...

T

Turamber

Originally posted by pudzy
This is 1 thing in teh game that needs nerf..

imo

AE DoT

Err, why? Get some healers you Middies! :p

F

Fightersuntzu

Defenders Rage - style used against you, bleeding
Defenders Revenge - chain off of rage. 9s stun

My cap with defenders rage at current is 777(woot, im lucky !) with a 5.5 speed polearm, and yes on a few occasions i have managed to hit that high on level 50s, no crits;

Havent checked defenders revenge cap, havent had anyone that i managed to hit near cap on rage that survived until revenge :p

FYI, bladeturn has a chance of being pierced but its basically attackervs target level so doubtful you can pop it most likely :) (and no, polearms dont pierce BT, because if they did i could run around owning manachanters)

dont nerf me ! :(

F

Fightersuntzu

The highest hit ive managed with rage is 913, on a level 48 shadowblade with about a 150 crit :p

Fully buffed, of course :)

C

cougar-

LW also have a "you parry" chain, followup give 10 sec stun.

Z

Zerg-Proof

Mythic do post times. Best listed is; 6s for axe, 7s for hammer/sword/LA, 9s for h2h.

In comparison, Albion has; 4s for staff, 5s for slash, 6s for crush, 7s for DW, 9s for thrust/polearm/2handed.

And hibernia has; none in CD, 4s for blades, 5s for CS/pierce, 9s for LW, 10s for blunt.

So yes, Midgard has a long duration stun in hand-to-hand spec.

You might as well add that the stun styles for hammers, swords and axes all chain off a style which requires you to block. The one in left axe is the 3rd in chain after you evade, while the long-duration h2h stun style chains off a side-positional style.

O

old.Patrick-S

Originally posted by sjaakievos
dex for bm's first m8 , but we suck anyways so dont bother
damn my source of class info failed me.. nooo :scared:

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by cougar-
LW also have a "you parry" chain, followup give 10 sec stun.

actually it's for 2 seconds :p

after target parries style in LW has a 6 sec stun tho

D

Danya

Originally posted by Zerg-Proof
You might as well add that the stun styles for hammers, swords and axes all chain off a style which requires you to block. The one in left axe is the 3rd in chain after you evade, while the long-duration h2h stun style chains off a side-positional style.
Second in the chain for LA evade (comeback->frosty gaze). But midgard is hardly unique in that. Albion slash's stun is second in a chain off block and only 5 secs. Crush's better stun chain off the side style and staff stun is side positional too.

O

old.TeaSpoon

Anyone mentioned the Pole stun which chains from a style that requires your target to use a combat sytle against you?

(sorry if you have, cant be arsed to read posts)

I found it useless in PvE untill the new SI areas

F

Fightersuntzu

Yes teaspoon :)

The ghost-type mobs in Lyonesse styled pre-SI(still do, afaik), which means they were good defenders rage food :p

Some of the high mobs in the RvR dungeons also style - and just about anything that looks like it can hold a weapon in SI styles.

Easier kills for me, i guess >:)

C

Caeli

Cba to read it all... :p

...But this caught my eye.

and necro abs buff stacked with mine totaling 31%

It stacks with your buff!? o_O Bring on the brilliant Bat of Nerfage.

And I'm not even gonna mention that Dragonfang got a 9 sec stun aswell. Oops, to late. Ah well...

Btw, isn't alb leather crush sensitive? Should be 18% crush instead of 28% then.

O

old.mattshanes

I beleive alb leather is 10% weak to crush? well i still think chain is the best rvr armour in alb when all melee resists are capped.

O

old.Emma

that sort of dmg the zerker was dishing out is only possible with.

1. buffs from an aug shammy
2. SC`d armour with 0 qui at all
3. no +dex/qui buffs at all

that leaves a troll zerker with his base 35 qui so he/she will hit like a truck. Just very slowly

S

stafford

Originally posted by Caeli
Cba to read it all... :p

...But this caught my eye.

It stacks with your buff!? o_O Bring on the brilliant Bat of Nerfage.

And I'm not even gonna mention that Dragonfang got a 9 sec stun aswell. Oops, to late. Ah well...

Btw, isn't alb leather crush sensitive? Should be 18% crush instead of 28% then.

yes and thats the 2nd abs buff necros get

with the 46 DS buff i have the absorb of plate
yes i said plate
a friar in plate !

still doesnt save me from your stun zergs

btw we have a new winner
heres my log

Steph taunts you. (nolby zergling)
Unwanted attacks you with her hammer
You are hit for 698 damage.
You cannot move !

K

kr0n

Originally posted by stafford
yes and thats the 2nd abs buff necros get

with the 46 DS buff i have the absorb of plate
yes i said plate
a friar in plate !

still doesnt save me from your stun zergs

btw we have a new winner
heres my log

Steph taunts you. (nolby zergling)
Unwanted attacks you with her hammer
You are hit for 698 damage.
You cannot move !

Hihi. A shitty hit but I think it'll do. Doubt you had absorb buffs on tho, since I hit 588 (cap with 10% absorb) on infiltrators. And theres a crit involved aswell.

S

stafford

just realized

i was sat doh :p

droooooooooooooooood n00bdude started emote spamming me from behind so i just sat down

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom