Annihilation

K

kr0n

Originally posted by stafford
just realized

i was sat doh :p

droooooooooooooooood n00bdude started emote spamming me from behind so i just sat down

My SS wasnt when you were sitting tho, you were running to AMG from APK, and we caught your from behind etc.

P

pudzy

Do mids have the least stun styles in the game then? bit shitty aint it? :(

S

stafford

ok kron ill ask you a question

you know me from these boards etc
you saw me alone as u came from behind
so did you really have to zerg me ?

couldnt you have offered me a 1 on 1 or summat or is that not in the nolby zerg way ?

D

Danya

Originally posted by kr0n
Hihi. A shitty hit but I think it'll do. Doubt you had absorb buffs on tho, since I hit 588 (cap with 10% absorb) on infiltrators. And theres a crit involved aswell.
Caps aren't affected by absorb.

M

-mk-

Originally posted by old.Patrick-S
:sleeping:

For some people zerging means running around with a gank group dying for your daily RP fix :p

/point
/laugh
all about definitions

S

stafford

ive heard that nolby dont zerg crap on every post ever made about hibs

its bollox,
nolby do zerg

and i defy any to show me real proof
because whatever fight ive been in against nolby theyve outnumbered me 2-1

M

-mk-

They usually outnumber me 10-1 when i meet them :p

C

cougar-

Cut your signature pls stafford, you write enough bs in your answers.

S

sorusi

Fyi i was not sitting when xanatea hit me, alltho i had 0 thrust resist cos i didnt have sc:armour there...

S

stafford

Originally posted by cougar-
Cut your signature pls stafford, you write enough bs in your answers.

shut up and use it
you know you want too

O

old.willowywicca

I being singular (ie 1), and they being plural (ie 2 or more), it's kinda impossible for them not to outnumber you atleast 2-1 :p

A

Arakasi01

Annihilation hits almost as hard as the nerf bat, nerf!

H

Harm

Lem'me hit you with a 2handed cleaver please. I wanna be in the club too! :O

G

Glacier

tbh ive not noticed alot of difference between the dmg on Frontal Assault and Annhilation with my champ... ive hit with both for over 1k dmg on yellow con enemies.. but annhilation always hits and has that nice 9 sec stun :p wich gived u time to throw in 2 more of em ;D ... imo LW is the best Weaponspec in game.. not just cause of Annhilation, and Frontal Assault.. but cause of:

The two stated above.
After parry 3 combo.
After TARGET parries 2 combo.
After TARGET blocks 2 combo.
And a very nice side position 3 combo.

If you got a quick head, and lots of quickbar pages. LW is the best spec there is... and you will never get penalties against anything if u carry sledge+sword.. just neutral and bonus.. sure LW drains alot of end.. but rvr without bard u might aswell run around without end :p

LW for life!

Add: Does Flexibles require additional specs next to the flexible line like Polearms and 2-h? ... if not reavers really gonna have a fun time picking weaps to get bonus on anything out there [exept VW]

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Danyan
Could be worse, you could be a blademaster who specs blades... Did I mention the only stun in blades is off a block? ;)

:eek:

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Teador
really

then explain this to me

http://members.lycos.co.uk/sorusi/dmg/Darkexec_L50hero_761_mainhand_.jpg

1h axe, rr8 hero

i call that more overpowered :p

want explaination?

soruzi has 35quick base, then if you look at the top of the screen you can see she has been dex/quick debuffed.

This is not what I would like to call nice tactics from the hibs, but whatever.

Forgot to note that she is rr6 zerk made just to do big hits? has studded armour, doesnt evade worth a fuck etc, got in a backpositional style that mythic beefed in dmg when they nerfed dfrost.

I would dare to say that hitting for 400 with a 9sec stun is MUCH worse than hitting for even 700 with no stun.
(and if I have to explain that, im sorry)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Zerg-Proof
<snip> The one in left axe is the 3rd in chain after you evade, while the long-duration h2h stun style chains off a side-positional style.

evade=comeback-frosty gaze(stunned) fyi

D

Danya

Originally posted by Arnor2
evade=comeback-frosty gaze(stunned) fyi
Didn't I say that like 30 posts ago?

Also, no reavers don't need a base spec flexible works like LW in that respect, but it's limited to slash and crush damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom