Animist Luv Slave Wants RVR

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
Having the realm chase u around PVE begging for u to help with this and that arti or ML, I find it highly ironic that they instantly turn their backs on u in RVR!! :puke:

Dont get me wrong i'm happy to spam shrooms to help any1 progress but it should cut both ways!

Any animist in guild that gives u regular rvr be glad to hear from or any guild that wants to use animist in rvr, I'd luv to join!! :clap: :clap:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
yeah let's invite a random animist, I'm sure if you prove to be a good addition to any rvr group/guild I'm sure you'll be invited

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
2 words

new fronteirs

until then the leetomfgmustgank8v8 grps have the limelight, in new fronteirs they'll be BEGGING you to join to help them get l33t rps from defending xxx keep / tower...

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Any respectable hib group should run with a good animist ;)

Its so annoying to attack a group, and you missed mez on the animist and now he has 5-8 pets up nuking you for 125 each...

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
yeah let's invite a random animist, I'm sure if you prove to be a good addition to any rvr group/guild I'm sure you'll be invited
Funny how everyone forgets that they too have been in the same situation sometimes, but have got invitations.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
Funny how everyone forgets that they too have been in the same situation sometimes, but have got invitations.

funny how you asume things that aren't based on reality ;)

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:
Any respectable hib group should run with a good animist ;)

Its so annoying to attack a group, and you missed mez on the animist and now he has 5-8 pets up nuking you for 125 each...

especially little bastard animists who are using atlantis tablet croc form and are hid inside a shroom spamming more :)

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
ice wizzies aint much better for getting half decent grps, unless theres 3 others in a grp. goto Avalon City and ppl will give you head.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
funny how you asume things that aren't based on reality ;)
Actually that is reality, even if some don't wanna admit it. Not you or anyone else was born as a killing machine, it takes practise. You can't get that unless you're invited to groups which you obviously have, even when you haven't mastered the skill of "stick" yet by that time.

Or maybe i'm wrong and you're a superstar born to shine and bring light to the dark ages of Camelot.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
Actually that is reality, even if some don't wanna admit it. Not you or anyone else was born as a killing machine, it takes practise. You can't get that unless you're invited to groups which you obviously have, even when you haven't mastered the skill of "stick" yet by that time.

Or maybe i'm wrong and you're a superstar born to shine and bring light to the dark ages of Camelot.

i never denied i was shit when i started playing, hell i still am ;p

i do invite people that i have never seen before often enough, but if they're 1) clueless and 2) too stubbourn to learn then no I'm not going to invite them more

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
My thanks to small group of <chosen> led by lamara (3anis, 2druids and 1 chant) that made milegate room home for 45 mins and gave me 33% mlxp. Thanks also to all albs that gave their lives to give me that :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
i attempted to make an animist "bomber" guild but i got abuse for my choice of name because "I" was being political :rolleyes: good luck getting a guild anyway m8!

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
:eek7:

must be boring to be asked helping out with this and that and then get the NO! from rvr groups.

Hope u'll find some groups that enjoyes the game for the fun of it instead.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
When i log in my animist it usualy take 5-10 min before first pm about a grp. then it continue everytime someone want to do a arti/ml or similar.
or even fins grp

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
We take an animist out to rvr when he is on and there is a space... exping one my self to abuse mile gates

Dinfar

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
especially little bastard animists who are using atlantis tablet croc form and are hid inside a shroom spamming more :)

:flame: PHEAR COJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flame:

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda agree with u, loved for one day, then forgotten.

But ye if u want optimal group setup Im not sure animist have a spot, since pierce dont work on bombers, and 3 x grapplers are kinda powerful vs a mid/alb tank grp.
A fully toa sced eld/chanter deals more dmg/cast faster.

Allthough Coj and Missx rocks :)

vintervargen

Banned
the best FG rvr setup EVER would be 3 grapplers (warden, hero, bm) and 2 aboreal animists. you can choose to either shroom the grappled tank to death (druids have time to get fop up), or send 3-4 spirits then 2-3 life taps = dead tank. shrooms are also very good vs theurg pets.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Animist's are a pain in the ass to be honest, please don't give them groups.

Amellisan

Fledgling Freddie
CBH generally always have an animist or two when we rvr- they are lethal- just check Cigies' kill count next time you can : /

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:
you clearly never been deboofed then
debuff assisted animists are the most dangerous casters in this game atm

Lethul

FH is my second home
Evok said:
My thanks to small group of <chosen> led by lamara (3anis, 2druids and 1 chant) that made milegate room home for 45 mins and gave me 33% mlxp. Thanks also to all albs that gave their lives to give me that :clap: :clap: :clap:

this is the perfect example why they should never be invited to rvr groups :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Kind of like necros--beloved PLers of Albion, but you will most likely never see one in an "optimal" RvR group.

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Well maybe animists are cool with camping milegates etc, but got to love watching your ani cast ages, then finally throw out a bomber, watch it move slowly towards it's target and then either being too late (target already killed by some fastnuking chanter/eld) or just not exploding at all :p

Or maybe cast Sporespawns at a milegate, cause a friendly animist told you they are uber for popping stealthers... and then, after 4 runs and milegate camping, you figure out they actually cast some reaver-like-spellthingy, which they had never done in previous runs :m00:

:(

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
Wiro said:
Well maybe animists are cool with camping milegates etc, but got to love watching your ani cast ages, then finally throw out a bomber, watch it move slowly towards it's target and then either being too late (target already killed by some fastnuking chanter/eld) or just not exploding at all :p

Or maybe cast Sporespawns at a milegate, cause a friendly animist told you they are uber for popping stealthers... and then, after 4 runs and milegate camping, you figure out they actually cast some reaver-like-spellthingy, which they had never done in previous runs :m00:

:(
Several miles OFF TOPIC! However, NO to both!!

If ur having trouble with hit speed with bombers use life drain! Time delay is useful if idiot runs back to his group then aoe bombers great!

What shroom bah! pile 8 x lvl50 (we only have 1 lvl50 too) and watch the 1000 to 1500 hp damage per clic (and yes u need fop up) :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom