Animist lt sucks!

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
bummer, I feel for ya..

After all, ani's need loving, why just yesterday they pwr level'd another 500 chars to 50 in 2.5mins.

only 500? :eek7: they getting old ...

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah Animist sucks plz, remove them from DaoC before Hibernia gets to addicted to them and only counting on the Animist, I feel sorry for u............ NOT

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
crispy said:
Yeah that powerlvling really helps me in rvr doesnt it?
What other class can make thier own fotm RVR group in 2 days??

Sure it helps in RVR

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
Ceryseth said:
But hey give me back my old nuke if i can spec body and get 15 cabby pets running around for 2 min, and killing when im R.I.P :flame:

I'd love 15 pets running after me for 2 min :eek:

then I'd gladly give up the whole lt thing, cuz 15 pets that do aprox 200 dmg every 3 secs would make 15 * 200 = 3000 dmg every 3 secs...would be kewl

but since they can't follow, you just put em down somewhere with only 1000units range on them, and hope some1 crosses, and ofc, they are not allowed to see them (mezzers anyways) cuz then ur fooked..

so the next time you albs/mids see shrooms in RvR, plz go within 1000 units b4 trying to mezz/AoE nuke, otherwise it'll be unfair because anims don't have a lvl50 lt..or bolt range mezz...or a spec DD wich hits b4 you actually cast the next one...

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
crispy said:
Whiiiine!! why did mythic give us a lt that not only got the lowest delve in game but also has to be a lvl 45 spell so it gets resisted all the time? :<

Didnt the alb mage lt use to be lvl 45 also untill alot of mages whined? :)

WTF are you moaning for n00b? My highest Power Tap is only the same level, and I have to make do so please QQ elsewhere.

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
WTF are you moaning for n00b? My highest Power Tap is only the same level, and I have to make do so please QQ elsewhere.

he is a n00b cause?

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Elcain said:
he is a n00b cause?

Cause he has a char that everybody hates, hits for lots and is way way overpowered. And, he cant see it...didnt he see any problems with it on his way up from 1 to 50 (or 20 to 50) ??...If he is whining about the class, either stop playing it..or reroll. I have a lvl 50 armsman, he is nerfed to hell and beyond, not really good for anything. But, i don't come on here whining that a zerker hits harder or a BD has pets who heal, hit, LT etc. I live with it, and play my char because i am happy with what he can do. If an upgrade to him came along...bonus. If not, ah well....so, to the original poster..live with it...everybody else has to.
Also, think about it..
Necro has 1 pet...pet dies--necro dies about 3 secs after
Cabby has 1 pet..runs about for a bit (after 1 target) after cabby dies
Theurg can spam pets..which last about 10 secs (give or take) after he dies
BD has 3 pets, that keep him alive..hit for him..do the work.
Animists....plants a field of shrooms and retreat to warmth and safety of somewhere else leaving the shroom to do the damage...go fig !!

And before somebody says..shrooms can be mezzed...all of them can.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I'd love 15 pets running after me for 2 min

then I'd gladly give up the whole lt thing, cuz 15 pets that do aprox 200 dmg every 3 secs would make 15 * 200 = 3000 dmg every 3 secs...would be kewl
Would you give up bombers for a baseline nuke?
If the answer is yes you really need to rvr more

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
<puts on helmet and dives for cover>

well you got to remember an important fact, animists dont get access to high dex classes, celt firby and slyvan and if i remember correctly our rising stats are

int con dex. or int dex con . Either way i got dex capped with celt at around 300ish thats fully buffed up no toa.

so we sacrifice our ubah damage output for the fact we cast one every 5 minutes :)

and mushroom cast time is 5 second most cabbalist sorc assist combos will have you dead before you quick cast that :D

anywho givf fixes dont care about lifetap mythic already said its a non issue so i think next team leader notes im going to ask for forest ambusher back.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
<puts on helmet and dives for cover>

well you got to remember an important fact, animists dont get access to high dex classes, celt firby and slyvan and if i remember correctly our rising stats are

int con dex. or int dex con . Either way i got dex capped with celt at around 300ish thats fully buffed up no toa.

so we sacrifice our ubah damage output for the fact we cast one every 5 minutes :)

and mushroom cast time is 5 second most cabbalist sorc assist combos will have you dead before you quick cast that :D

anywho givf fixes dont care about lifetap mythic already said its a non issue so i think next team leader notes im going to ask for forest ambusher back.

on a dorf non toa'd rm, i have sumt like 335 dex fully titsed

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Danamyr said:

Read what i write please.. EVERY other mage in the game get a lvl 50 BASELINE nuke, except for animists.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
crispy said:
Read what i write please.. EVERY other mage in the game get a lvl 50 BASELINE nuke, except for animists.
Nightshades dont :(

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
hehe :) well, an ns aint excatly a mage is it? :D

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Killrake said:
Yeah Animist sucks plz, remove them from DaoC before Hibernia gets to addicted to them and only counting on the Animist, I feel sorry for u............ NOT

I rather have an animist then the weekly mid zerg taking ail or scat in the evening to farm hibbies on fridays for the past 3 weeks ... but then again, what else can you expect from the Fellowshit of Midgard :touch: anyway, ur so punctual lately I can put my watch straight on it :eek7:

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
crispy said:

mythicish said:
The Nightshade is a spellcaster/rogue who specializes in hiding/sneaking spell. He can also fight when cornered, although not as well as other Hibernian combat classes.
apparently, it is!

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
I rather have an animist then the weekly mid zerg taking ail or scat in the evening to farm hibbies on fridays for the past 3 weeks ... but then again, what else can you expect from the Fellowshit of Midgard :touch: anyway, ur so punctual lately I can put my watch straight on it :eek7:

oh no, someone is actually doing something other then farming emain back&forth, oh shock and horror, was it really that much of an effort for you to learn the way to those keeps so you could get farmed?

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
crispy said:

Read the manual, doesn't it say theyre a strlong spellcaster? :p

Strong spellcaster > animist/necro/bd imho

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
I rather have an animist then the weekly mid zerg taking ail or scat in the evening to farm hibbies on fridays for the past 3 weeks ... but then again, what else can you expect from the great Fellowship of Midgard :wub: anyway, ur so punctual lately I can put my watch straight on it

ROFL... :eek:

do u want some cheese with that whine? If u really think we're goin there every friday how come there ain't anyone inside defending then?

btw. to get farmed u need to go there and try retake but since u ain't coming we might aswell steal those relics from u instead. How would u like that?

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:

Sorry to pook a finger in ur tiny little eye ;) You play the game as u like, I play the game as I like, fair?

See u on Friday ? Shall we say 18.00 CET ? is that OK by you? Since u have Animist it cant be hard to take down a keep m8 :wub: CHEESE

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Chiefthunder said:
what else can you expect from the Fellowshit of Midgard :touch:
Eh, I'm sorry, now you are flaming because someone is taking keeps in your frontier, playing the game as it is "supposed" to be played (at least judging from what NF looks like)? Heh, some people, stop whining and get even instead. :rolleyes: Perhaps the truth is that you and your guild is too weak to stop them?

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Jesus mids, dont you know its lame to attack their keeps?

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
Would you give up bombers for a baseline nuke?
If the answer is yes you really need to rvr more

I think he actually has, if I remember correctly he's specced Creeping, not Arboreal. So you see, there are different ways to spec even an animist, and when speccing anything else than arboreal, your base lifetap also become highly unstable. Most sorcerers will spec 31+ body and the most cabalists I know are some kinda bodyspec too, so they will get less variance in their lifetaps aswell as much less resists.

Do I think animists need a 50 baseline lifetap? Not really, we're good, we can manage. But as soon as NF comes and keepfights take over, you can pretty much say goodbye to any kinda nuking animists except for the lifetaps, cause bombers dont know their way around keeps. So yes, THEN I feel we should get a 50 lifetap to get on equal terms with other nukers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom