angelina jolie

S

saltymcpepper

dunno what this movie is thats on bbc1 atm, but its got her and a black guy on it, she had bigger lips than him.
god i would like them clamped around my bell end.

F

- Fedaykin -

the bone collector (im was watching it too)

F

Freppe^^

denzel washington is the black guy, awesome movie tbh. :)

F

Freppe^^

His doctor or whatever i fink it is. Is the killer. Hes white, and wears glasses!

F

Freppe^^

The end fighting scene will be in denzels appartment, its really him his after. Just completing the story.. and yeah, he kills dezels helper!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Bizarre that she gets it on with the paraplegic in the end. I mean, can he even get his weiner up?

R

--Random--

/agree.. denzel is a fucking pilgrim tho.. so goofy.. pisses me off so much. i remember that fucking advert for that bollocks film called.. antoine fisher, on the radio.. i can still hear it now... I'm still standin! I'M STILL STWONG!

FUCK OFFFFFFFF

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by ab_fluid
crappy film, classy bird

i wouldnt say calssy tbh. Id say quality tuts and noishe aarse.

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by --Random--
/agree.. denzel is a fucking pilgrim tho.. so goofy.. pisses me off so much. i remember that fucking advert for that bollocks film called.. antoine fisher, on the radio.. i can still hear it now... I'm still standin! I'M STILL STWONG!

FUCK OFFFFFFFF

An excelent film though, Not bone collector that 1 sucks, but Antwone Fisher is an awesome film ...

K

Kagato.

So good in fact our local radio station was having to give away free tickets to go and see it before it was released as no one was interested...

Bone Collector was ok but nothing special. Bone Daddy was better, utterly different film but hey they both start with the same word so theres still a connection.

O

old.m0000

m8 of mine's brother won tickets on capital radio to go to the premier of Brother Bear and he says live on radio "why would i want to see that film?" just after they told him he'd won it lol.

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
dunno what this movie is thats on bbc1 atm, but its got her and a black guy on it, she had bigger lips than him.
god i would like them clamped around my bell end.

yeah man, I'd love to suck on those lips for hours

R

roteca

Re: Re: angelina jolie

Originally posted by Repent Reloaded
yeah man, I'd love to suck on those lips for hours

angelina_jolie.jpg

D

drummer

Re: Re: Re: angelina jolie

Originally posted by roteca
angelina_jolie.jpg