Andy Belford

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
vnboards makes me want to kill myself

I almost laughed myself to death when I saw Everz had +2k posts

CorNokZ

I don't even know how the vnboards work.. No structure and it's filled with Americans!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I don't even know how the vnboards work.. No structure and it's filled with Americans!

...........and whine and like they post a thread on Obama in like the PvP, Sverver section along with the FAO and Gratz and shite threads.

CorNokZ

...........and whine and like they post a thread on Obama in like the PvP, Sverver section along with the FAO and Gratz and shite threads.

As I said.. It's filled with Americans! What did you expect? :p

Metalwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
as Andy said, soon ...

well soon, is not very soon, so another month ...:puke:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
VN is a scary place, it is jam packed full of retards. I get a pain behind the eyes reading that shit.

CorNokZ

I've heard you can actually catch brain AIDS from reading vnboards

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Just throwing it out there again

As the servers are now running at the same patch level and hosted by mythic why don't they just cluster Prydwen/Excalibur with ywain?

No problems with housing, no problems with name changes, no problems with transfers and as they have done it a millions times before then they are expierienced at doing the whole process involved.

Downsides are they would get all the old accounts that won't be renewed but I really can't see these taking up much space in the grand scheme of things.
Iirc the maximum amount of clustered servers is 10 so pryd/excal wouldnt fit. Not sure about this but think i read something about it at some point last year.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
You're fucked with the transfers,go out and enjoy some spring air instead

CorNokZ

You're fucked with the transfers,go out and enjoy some spring air instead

1263200573757.jpg

eble

Fledgling Freddie
really you have to laugh sometimes, as I live in Australia I'm not able to access these magical gamecards so I can't re-sub at all.

I guess I'll be waiting for mythic to catch up with the real world and allow visa payemnts.

dispite my best efforts to access the English EA store I get bumped to the Aussie one and it doesn't even know what DAOC is :) I've tried proxies and the lot, all bumping me back.

CorNokZ

That's quite weird eble.. Seeing as even the danish EA store has the gamecards

Surely you can work out something with someone where he buys the gamecard and you transfer money etc?

eble

Fledgling Freddie
The stupid thing is I've got a perfectly working US account with two DAOC accts and 1 WAR acct happily taking money on the visa card.

Yet the EU DAOC is now proving mission impossible :) honestly you just can't give money away sometimes

Gahn

Resident Freddy
And why the heck they can't take Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards ONLY for EU now?
Are you fucking kidding me?

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
And why the heck they can't take Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards ONLY for EU now?
Are you fucking kidding me?

i paid with my prepaid mastercard np says on account paid til 24th of april so must of worked for me in europe

CorNokZ

Just checked and I can pay with PayPal, Visa, Master Card and some other thing I've never even heard of

Mythic_Andy

Fledgling Freddie
really you have to laugh sometimes, as I live in Australia I'm not able to access these magical gamecards so I can't re-sub at all.

I guess I'll be waiting for mythic to catch up with the real world and allow visa payemnts.

dispite my best efforts to access the English EA store I get bumped to the Aussie one and it doesn't even know what DAOC is :) I've tried proxies and the lot, all bumping me back.

I'll check into this for you.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Just checked and I can pay with PayPal, Visa, Master Card and some other thing I've never even heard of

Good then i'll pay to renew when the xfer is here (and no thx the post from Andy was nice but i learnt not to trust anything before the REAL announcement).

Rowster

Fledgling Freddie
Also can't resub.

I click on the account section splash screen when starting the game and the only option available is for a timecard.. wtf?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its tomorrow you can re-subscribe (US time I imagine) probably 6AM at the earliest.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I'll check into this for you.

Thanks Andy would be great.

@ CorNokZ I didn't have that option last night (I'm 10 1/2 hours ahead of you guys) I'll check again later hopefully they will open it up if you have it already.

I could use paypal or Visa, just the option would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom