Andy Belford

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Okay here is the feedback letter you can post.
---------------------------------------------
Dear Mythic,

We the EU players would like to ask you kindly, when we are getting the transfer to Ywain. The free month is ending tomorrow and we would like to know how long we need to play on a empty server.

Kind Regards,

The EU players
-----------------------------------------------

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I would think a much more important thing that should be done would be to point the Americans in the direction of FH for community feedback. VN still makes my eyes bleed.

Mythic_Andy

Fledgling Freddie
Folks,

We have information regarding server transfers coming soon, however there's nothing I can say as of yet.

For Future Reference: The Mythic Staff tends to frequent the VN.Boards as a unofficial-"official" DAoC community site. I apologize that we do not spend more time on these boards (I try to catch up here at least a few times a week), however we've had a long standing relationship with the Camelot Vault.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Bah no re-subbing then :( thanks anyway. soon does nothing for me :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Folks,

We have information regarding server transfers coming soon, however there's nothing I can say as of yet.

For Future Reference: The Mythic Staff tends to frequent the VN.Boards as a unofficial-"official" DAoC community site. I apologize that we do not spend more time on these boards (I try to catch up here at least a few times a week), however we've had a long standing relationship with the Camelot Vault.

Great.. Another screw-over for the European community! I doubt you guys actually have any idea how big a player base is actually ready to resub as of today if the EU -> Ywain transfer was made into reality!

"Information soon!" and "Stay put, we're working on something big!" are meaningless words to us now

Pff Americans..

Everz

FH is my second home
Great.. Another screw-over for the European community! I doubt you guys actually have any idea how big a player base is actually ready to resub as of today if the EU -> Ywain transfer was made into reality!

"Information soon!" and "Stay put, we're working on something big!" are meaningless words to us now

Pff Americans..

What a playerbase that already makes up a significant chunk of Ywain...?

We (english servers) are a minority.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Take it easy tbh, wasnt long ago that you didnt have any option at all. The corrupted database isn't helping either methinks (players/(ml10)gear).

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Folks,

And i read this on vn-boards:
Folks,

We have choosen not to transfer any characters to the ywain-cluster in regards to the current server population.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Heh, if so I take back my previous comment and add 4 pages of my insta whine + cursing in every foreign language possible.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Folks,

Thanks for taking the time to post Andy - please bear in mind these boards when maintaining links with your expanding community. It is virtually impossible to get anything in the way of decent information of VN boards.

No matter how long you have worked with them their boards suck.

As for the rest of you - seriously go out and find some chicks to shag either that or a small sheep. Some of you are wound too tightly for my liking. I would hate to see you guys if guns were freely available.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for taking the time to post Andy - please bear in mind these boards when maintaining links with your expanding community. It is virtually impossible to get anything in the way of decent information of VN boards.

No matter how long you have worked with them their boards suck.

As for the rest of you - seriously go out and find some chicks to shag either that or a small sheep. Some of you are wound too tightly for my liking. I would hate to see you guys if guns were freely available.

cHITTYCHITTY bang BANG :p

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Tbh id just like to know if they are transfering us at all , not really bothered if its gonna take another month or so. Just a bit annoying doing all the work getting EU chars upto date template wise for them just to say sorry we wont be transfering you.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
jajaja, can get zerged into oblivion on my US chars while I wait, no problemz.

br1te

Loyal Freddie
At the start of all this i was excited about playing again, now not really bothered much, lost interest and probably wont have the time.

Gran Turismo 5 has been delayed so many times, at least they bother issuing release dates!

Yes there may be a game released, or not, sometime in the near future, we are not sure what type of game as of yet but keep checking back for more info!

American customer service adds a whole new meaning to the saying "do you want cheese with that!"

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ah screw it then.

On the bright side its the summer soon, fuck DAOC :)

tierk

Part of the furniture
I have been playing US servers since about January, not resubbed my EU accounts as i was and still pretty sure that it wouldnt be a fast xfer. E njoying playing again and my druid is almost the same RR as the one i played on in EU.

Only reason i am thinking about resubbing the EU accounts will be for the BP's and maybe, just maybe to run on my ranger /bard occasionally.

Rowster

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, was sooo looking forward to bringing my old chars to the US. Have some chars on US, but just don't feel the love for them. :england:
After waiting for years for a transfer out, i guess i'll just go back to watching the DAoC boards and keeping my fingers crossed.

My only hope is English server stays free until the transfer cos there's no way in hell i'm paying to play there...

Maybe i'm being melodramatic, but Andy's post just had a feel of "months away" about it.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Folks,

So you dont deny you work for GOA ? ;)

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Just throwing it out there again

As the servers are now running at the same patch level and hosted by mythic why don't they just cluster Prydwen/Excalibur with ywain?

No problems with housing, no problems with name changes, no problems with transfers and as they have done it a millions times before then they are expierienced at doing the whole process involved.

Downsides are they would get all the old accounts that won't be renewed but I really can't see these taking up much space in the grand scheme of things.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Please post a link to that last quote from VN...

Look at the sentence structure, the spelling of 'choosen', the unnecessary hyphen between ywain and cluster, and the poor choice of words, does it look like something a community coordinator would write? :)

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Look at the sentence structure, the spelling of 'choosen', the unnecessary hyphen between ywain and cluster, and the poor choice of words, does it look like something a community coordinator would write? :)

Is that a trick question? :clap::clap:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved

I presumed he just wrote it himself, but from memory of a post he saw on VN. Guess you dont exspect that much of Madi :m00:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Well, if you have a facebook account you could always annoy them for a response here too
facebook

VN posts tend to get drowned out in the general omfgzzzutardzz responses to patch notes

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Nobody can read anything out of those messy and chaotic vnboards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom