Andy Belford

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Do you work for GOA?

Because you seem to have the same skills with lack of information.

No date before the 25th /cancel 4 accounts

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
i've just gone 1 step further I deleted my characters to prevent me from playing :) they expect us to pay then they should have given more info/kept us in the loop rather than just coming over and more or less saying "it will be done soon kthxbye" and thats it.

To late for that now, not much but they've just lost £359.64 a year from me.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Noone cares if you don't resubscribe, not Mythic, not us :p

That Mythic fella doesn't read FH actively

EU DAoC has always been the forgotten misformed step child hidden in the attic, don't expect it to change soon.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH

EU DAoC has always been the forgotten misformed step child hidden in the attic, don't expect it to change soon.

If you dont care then life is pointless :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

if you don't care why reply :p?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I do care about transfer

But noone cares about random whine from the internet ;p

:D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
heh, funny to read these kinds of posts.

not aimed at this threads OP btw, just a general reflection.

some of the ppl that start them couldn't praise Mythic enough when GOA handled the servers saying that "mythic sure communicate with their players" or "mythic would do this or that SO fast" :)

but so far all i've noticed is a name change from GOA to Mythic, other then that i haven't seen a noticeable difference :)

P.S, wtf my spell checker want to use "noticeable", isn't it "noticable"?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
heh, funny to read these kinds of posts.

not aimed at this threads OP btw, just a general reflection.

some of the ppl that start them couldn't praise Mythic enough when GOA handled the servers saying that "mythic sure communicate with their players" or "mythic would do this or that SO fast" :)

but so far all i've noticed is a name change from GOA to Mythic, other then that i haven't seen a noticeable difference :)

P.S, wtf my spell checker want to use "noticeable", isn't it "noticable"?

I agree completely tbh , lack of information is ridiculous :(

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah a update like, We are working on this and that and this is preventing us from giving a specific date on the transfer.
But in the following days this and that will be adressed and we will bring you more news! and so on and so on, until one day they can set a date for the transfer..
But just giving no news what so ever is very shitty. Was expecting much more from mythic. :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Cancelled 3 US accounts yesterday, not renewing until I can transfer. waste of time.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
We really need to put together a constructive open letter to Mythic explaining how we feel and why so many of us won't be subbing to the E.U. servers until we are given concrete news with regards to a transfer date.

Negative posts will not achieve a thing, engage not annoy is the order of the day.

br1te

Loyal Freddie
I don't see why anyone would renew after the free days anyway.

No communication at all and the free days end in what, 3 days? Pretty poor.

If you need to PvE that desperately before transfer, save the money spent on subs and your time and pay a china man to do it.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
sitting on the back of one months play for free yet still whinging.

Your threatening to cancel what?? accts they haven't recieved money for, they know and you know you will re-sub the moment transfer is available.

and on top of that if they said /xfer from the 1 June you wouldn't sub anyway, so I don't think they are missing out on anything.

Unless like Raven and me, I have 2 US accts I'll close those until the transfer and then re-open them as they have good gear I will need on my EU chars.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Politics and stuff aside, when is the last actual free night? Subs begin on the 25th, so 24th is last night free?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
From the Herald:

Game account billing begins 0500 GMT, March 25th.

So that would be yes. The 24th is the last night of free EU daoc

Also like chodax said, if they don't give a timeframe or even confirm Ywain transfer then we should send a mail or message through their feedback system to try press the matter

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
i resub the day they make transfer possible not a day before...

agree with ppl above, bad info is better than no info at all

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
I'm bothered and I'm not bothered, it's an odd situation. I just want the gear off my old toons so I will only resub for 1 month when transfers are available. Sooner is better than later sure, but their FR and DE clusters are probably the priority since that is where they will actually be earning extra $$.

I'm not paying for another 3 accounts when I have 2 US ones already. I think a US account is cheaper anyway so it doesn't really make sense for anyone unless you have a lot of high RR toons imo.

Septina

Part of the furniture
I'm bothered and I'm not bothered, it's an odd situation. I just want the gear off my old toons so I will only resub for 1 month when transfers are available. Sooner is better than later sure, but their FR and DE clusters are probably the priority since that is where they will actually be earning extra $$.

I'm not paying for another 3 accounts when I have 2 US ones already. I think a US account is cheaper anyway so it doesn't really make sense for anyone unless you have a lot of high RR toons imo.

Wasnt the price difference something like £0.18? xD Oh noes, ze expensive!

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
I still think alot of people will renew.
There's quite a few pve players around.

On all the realms!

Everytime i log in, there's more players in pve than rvr.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well I still think, it would be a good idea for Andy/Mythic to give us any kind of idea of when the transfers might be comming up. At the moment we dont even know if they are comming up during 2010.

Just a, we are planning to get the transfers up during Q1 of 2010 and are working on getting it up as soon as possible. Just so we have something to go on.

As someone said, Id prefere a working date/span than no information at all...

So Andy, get starting missleading us!:)

/Charmangle

ps. Well there are ofc, always the another free month option!:) ds.

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
We really need to put together a constructive open letter to Mythic explaining how we feel and why so many of us won't be subbing to the E.U. servers until we are given concrete news with regards to a transfer date.

Negative posts will not achieve a thing, engage not annoy is the order of the day.
Having access to the internal boards, and somewhat of an insight, I just want to give the thumbs up for this post m8, THATS good thinking (that for sure would affect Mythic more than the usual QQ's). :)

If you, and you guys construct such a letter, I'll post it, where several of Mythics people will be able to read it. Go at it!
;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
How about this.

Dear Mythic
Sort your shit out please.

Yours Sincerely
The EU players

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I still think alot of people will renew.
There's quite a few pve players around.

On all the realms!

Everytime i log in, there's more players in pve than rvr.

Only cos we are some many patches behind we have to do all the scale farming for new-ish dragon drops, and farming glass for other arties and elementals for TOA drops in new temps :((( also ml10 + sidi etc. would probably be better if we ALL had up to date templates :kissit:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
sitting on the back of one months play for free yet still whinging.

Your threatening to cancel what?? accts they haven't recieved money for, they know and you know you will re-sub the moment transfer is available.

and on top of that if they said /xfer from the 1 June you wouldn't sub anyway, so I don't think they are missing out on anything.

Unless like Raven and me, I have 2 US accts I'll close those until the transfer and then re-open them as they have good gear I will need on my EU chars.

So the fact people paid subs for 5+ years before this and still get no info isnt even part of your reasoning ?

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
Wasnt the price difference something like £0.18? xD Oh noes, ze expensive!

£29.97 per month extra? :)

I don't think I worded that quite right though! I mean anyone with both. It's annoying to be forced to choose, but the choice is logical.

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
How about this.

Dear Mythic
Sort your shit out please.

Yours Sincerely
The EU players

Yes, that would be the traditional QQ-way, so no, I meant a mix of positive and constructive questions and suggestions. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom