Help Android 4.0.3 Voicemail Help.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I am on the OS as stated in the title and I desperately need to send calls straight to voicemail, well 1 person straight to voicemail but I cannot for the life of me find how to do it. I have read this and many other websites telling how to do it but I don't have the three dots at the top by the star, I have the star symbol and the pencil symbol, I have no option anywhere if I edit the contact, and no option if I press menu whilst in the contact details.

It is driving me up the wall, please help you bunch of geeky cows :eek:

Poag

m00?
Hmm, whats your phone?
Some companies change the options location around, annoyingly.

Trem

It's a Galaxy SII and it is on O2, very annoying indeed.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
The problem I've got is my wife's S2 is still on Gingerbread, so this might not be exactly the same as yours.

Go into Contacts.
Select the contact to view them.
Tap the menu button, tap "More", tap "Add to black list"

I don't actually know what black list does. I *assume* it sends the caller straight to voicemail.

Trem

That just rejects the call chum, I tried it while at my mums (yes she is the one I need to go to voicemail), it just said on her handset that "the other person has hung up".

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
If you go to the People app, find the person you want, click on them, then click the "..." menu button and select "All calls to voicemail". Ah that's what it says in the link above ... no idea how to do it on a non-standard ICS.

Trem

It is all standard mate, not changed anything other than the ICS upgrade. Bloody pain in the rectum, I did read somewhere that Samsung removed this feature but I find that crazy and hard to believe.

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
It is all standard mate, not changed anything other than the ICS upgrade. Bloody pain in the rectum, I did read somewhere that Samsung removed this feature but I find that crazy and hard to believe.

That's what I mean, you've got a Samsung'd ICS. My wife has an HTC'd ICS which moves loads of the menus too (I've got a Galaxy Nexus so it's got real ICS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom