And you wonder why people hate the alb zergs

D

Danya

Re: Re: And you wonder why people hate the alb zergs

Originally posted by gwal
and I wonder why ppl continue to bother with the useless whining.....
Emma whines to make up for his inadequacy in game - we are talking the person who lost 9 vs 2 against 2 hib casters while playing minstrel here. :p

O

old.Nol

So fucking what, jeez, get over this bullshit already, everyday has 3 new posts about some realm zerging. It fucking happens because it is the nature of the game, nothing we can do or say will stop it, and in fact some of us prefer it. Making these threads daily does not and will not stop it.

I am a zerg leader and I love it, and I know countless other roleplayers like myself that love it to. We bought the game to have massive battles, not to compare cock sizes with another realm.

Get on with it, fight fire with fire.

O

old.Icebreaker

Originally posted by old.Nol
So fucking what, jeez, get over this bullshit already, everyday has 3 new posts about some realm zerging. It fucking happens because it is the nature of the game, nothing we can do or say will stop it, and in fact some of us prefer it. Making these threads daily does not and will not stop it.

I am a zerg leader and I love it, and I know countless other roleplayers like myself that love it to. We bought the game to have massive battles, not to compare cock sizes with another realm.

Get on with it, fight fire with fire.

P

phule_gubben

Re: Re: And you wonder why people hate the alb zergs

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
sshot097.jpg

now tell me hibs dont zerg qq all u like every realm zergs shit happen deal with it but dont whine like a complkete fucktard pls

Such a KODAK moment ;)

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.Nol
I am a zerg leader and I love it, and I know countless other roleplayers like myself that love it to.

yes, we've met i think ;)

i like the large scale epic fights myself tbh but wHY THE FUCK DON'T U BUILD YOUR C*NTING ZERG AT 7-8pm WHEN THERES 100+ ALBS IN EMAIN INSTEAD OF 10 or 11pm WHEN THERES 40 ALBS MOSTLY RUNNING IN FG'S!!!!!!!!11 :confused:

etc.

:eek:

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by K0nah

i like the large scale epic fights myself tbh but wHY THE FUCK DON'T U BUILD YOUR C*NTING ZERG AT 7-8pm WHEN THERES 100+ ALBS IN EMAIN INSTEAD OF 10 or 11pm WHEN THERES 40 ALBS MOSTLY RUNNING IN FG'S!!!!!!!!11 :confused:

etc.

yes, we played together in pryd BG, that aside. I haven't made a zerg in over 3 months, in fact I am seldom in full groups atm because I am hardly ever on before 10, unless someone else is using my account.

O

old.Emma

Re: Re: Re: And you wonder why people hate the alb zergs

Originally posted by Danya
Emma whines to make up for his inadequacy in game - we are talking the person who lost 9 vs 2 against 2 hib casters while playing minstrel here. :p

thats no different to 4fg albs loosing to 1fg hibs.

we have all have our bad days.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by K0nah

etc.

i tried and failed.

at 8pm GMT i said on /as HIBS stop the PvE and come zerg those bloody albs.

the replies i got were mostly nahh were better than that etc etc. we dont zerg blah blah.

ofc to me thats the sort of reply elitests would give that dont want to ruin there image of running 1fg all the time.

A

ab_fluid

OMFG

Albszerg4

HIBS

Albszerg3

NEVER

Albszerg6

FOOKIN

Albszerg8

ZERG

Albszerg11

EVER

look at the times on every one of those pics, and ask yourself why all of ur screenies are from late evening...Because albs been zerging all night long and hibs got pissed off enough to give u some of ur own medicine

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by ab_fluid
look at the times on every one of those pics, and ask yourself why all of ur screenies are from late evening...Because albs been zerging all night long and hibs got pissed off enough to give u some of ur own medicine
or could be the fact i work 11pm gmt till 7 am in the morning and thats the only time i get to play? Or the fact that the server pop is highest from 5-12pm hence the time zergs most often occur? Btw thnx for the /cry on last ss fluid ;)

P

PainLady

Re: Re: Re: And you wonder why people hate the alb zergs

Originally posted by old.Emma
19 to 1..

would count a zerg to that poor solo Champ.

Oo we defending our realm mayhaps? this is the same answer albs got from hibs when they zerged emain at 5 am in the morning now go whine somewhere else

A

ab_fluid

or could be the fact i work 11pm gmt till 7 am in the morning and thats the only time i get to play? Or the fact that the server pop is highest from 5-12pm hence the time zergs most often occur? Btw thnx for the /cry on last ss fluid ;)

do you know what.... it took me about 10 mins thinking when that happened, as i ain't played in odin's for well over a month. Finally realised after a while that its from august and i am rr8 :p thats 1 helluva long time ago, and if i remember rightly we was fighting u fg v fg and after about 10 secs a shitload of hibs charged and ran over u. If i was zerging on purpose u woulda got a better emote than that :p

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Forau
Was there EVER any question if albs zerged or not? This has pretty much been a non-issue, a fact if you will, since release on 80% of servers. I don't see the need for the thread.

what he said

Users who are viewing this thread