And you wonder why people hate the alb zergs

O

old.Emma

Screen shots taken within the past 10 minutes.

Lists are of all players in the main frontier zones. Odin's Gate, Hadrian's Wall and Emain Macha.

Hibs

Hib.jpg

Albs

Alb-1.jpg

Alb-2.jpg

Now tell me albs dont zerg.

F

Forau

Was there EVER any question if albs zerged or not? This has pretty much been a non-issue, a fact if you will, since release on 80% of servers. I don't see the need for the thread.

P

piggeman

Well... atleast albs and hibs have equal numbers in Odin's gate!
Go keel dem albs!

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Forau
Was there EVER any question if albs zerged or not? This has pretty much been a non-issue, a fact if you will, since release on 80% of servers. I don't see the need for the thread.

H

Hanhepi

What's the point of this post? Trying to demonstrate your 1337 spy connections or skills in that business?

If you're looking for information that you're not supposed to have (if you'd play the game as it was intended) you probably will discover things you don't like. Simple as that.

O

old.Emma

Re: Re: And you wonder why people hate the alb zergs

Originally posted by zoia
They don't zerg Hadrian's...

19 to 1..

would count a zerg to that poor solo Champ.

S

Stallion-

eamma > j00 dudes

she just whined with evidence as backup!! NOW WHO!!! has ever done that? ask urself.... none... so fu

:great: eamma

F

fl-gorre

aye let all albs run around in fgz only and get eaten alive by unstoppable savage/healer trains from NP and JH
blame them for forcing albs to zerg imho :D

J

Jergiot

I

ilienwyn

Where are mid numbers? Oh, and add df info too pls. Then if we count population difference we can get better results too.
As for the question if we zerg, yes we do but all realms do it. Just the (slight?;) ) population difference makes it even more noticeable. Just give us df all the times so you will have less albs in rvr zones :D :m00:

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by fl-gorre
aye let all albs run around in fgz only and get eaten alive by unstoppable savage/healer trains from NP and JH

if 159 albs die to NP/JH Savage groups you should all quit imho.. or atleast plug your keyboard back in.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by ilienwyn
Where are mid numbers? Oh, and add df info too pls. Then if we count population difference we can get better results too.
As for the question if we zerg, yes we do but all realms do it. Just the (slight?;) ) population difference makes it even more noticeable. Just give us df all the times so you will have less albs in rvr zones :D :m00:

dont have mids numbers cos i only have 2 accounts. and aint gonna delete a char just to check.

A

Asha

stop whining, at least hibs/mids always have something to fight.

I

ibilic_

diffrence is that albs usually run fg in odins while hibs run 5 fgs

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by ibilic_
diffrence is that albs usually run fg in odins while hibs run 5 fgs

wonder why that was.. maybe something to do with 19 fg albs in emain o_O

I

ibilic_

and that would motivate xxx fgh running TOGETHER in odins when there is mostly fg albs out there, kinda double standards dont ya think?

G

Ghostly

Originally posted by old.Emma
if 159 albs die to NP/JH Savage groups you should all quit imho.. or atleast plug your keyboard back in.

We lose to them cuz we never run with all albs at once..... :bore:

R

-RG-Jaond

H

Hotandsandy

What the hell is TB doing in Emain! I demand to know.

When I get back.... I'll... I'll.....

Get back to Odins where we belong :)

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by fl-gorre

And albs never zerged before savage/si was here right? :)

A

Asha

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
And albs never zerged before savage/si was here right? :)

well before that it was the unstoppable runie/aoe stun groups :(

or something

:p

you know it's nobly's fault somehow !!!!1

I

ilienwyn

Nah, we don't zerg. We just have more friends than you and we like to bring them all together :D :m00:

Z

zenith_merc

Before savages, it was the mighty zerkers!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread