An average fight against a hib stealther

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
newhibstyle.jpg

Yeah it's a whine. But strafers are retards, ruining 1v1 fights. I have 4 fights against distinct hib stealthers tonight, not in view 80% of the fights. It's lame and it seems Mythic can't do anything to fix it so no respect for hib stealthers from now on. You asked for it.

Zdeath

Banned
Coca~Cola said:
walk backwards & stop whining tnx

f8 is for losers like you

Sometimes it just doesn't work, or occur to you in the heat of the moment. I bet you are one of these strafers?

Why call him a loser? You should really, honestly fuck off.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Strafing is lame. Use your skills and not abuse latency and diffrent server lag.

theslayeruk

Banned
Mythic gave cd a side style, don't see why I should stand there spamming squall all day when its perfectly easy to counter strafe by just moving backwards and refacing. Maybe if you stopped crying about it you'd be able to counter it.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
i was 50 CD specced ns and i mostly just strafed too avoid FZ when i thought opponent had it... Not too land side chain... that u just use after diamondback :D

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
theslayeruk said:
Mythic gave cd a side style , don't see why I should stand there spamming squall all day when its perfectly easy to counter strafe by just moving backwards and refacing.

rofl what a sad excuse... I can say Mythic gave scouts bows so why not adding on every strafer and shoot arrows into them. In a face to face fight you wouldn have to be able to land a side style. But it was discussed in another thread, full of "counter strafe it noob" retards.

theslayeruk said:
Maybe if you stopped crying about it you'd be able to counter it.

Yeah, I will counter it with scout and teaming up with another stealthers. Happy strafing!

theslayeruk

Banned
Tafaya Anathas said:
rofl what a sad excuse... I can say Mythic gave scouts bows so why not adding on every strafer and shoot arrows into them. In a face to face fight you wouldn have to be able to land a side style. But it was discussed in another thread, full of "counter strafe it noob" retards.

Yeah, I will counter it with scout and teaming up with another stealthers. Happy strafing!

I know I took you down fast, but I didn't realise I tore the ligaments in the inner part of your arsehole when I killed you. I can understand all the tears now, next time I'll use lube.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
theslayeruk said:
I know I took you down fast, but I didn't realise I torn the ligaments in the inner part of your arsehole when I killed you. I can understand all the tears now, next time I'll use lube.

:worthy:

an example all would have to follow, first class.

Edit: It's clear now that it is hopeless so be happy but don't except 1v1 or a fair fight.

theslayeruk

Banned
Tafaya Anathas said:
:worthy:

an example all would have to follow, first class.

Edit: It's clear now that it is hopeless so be happy but don't except 1v1 or a fair fight.

I don't, I can stand there and hold squall down and still kill you with 50% left, using ice storm instead of squall just makes my chat log look prettier.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
theslayeruk said:
I don't, I can stand there and hold squall down and still kill you with 50% left, using ice storm instead of squall just makes my chat log look prettier.

Damn Mythic, I can't add you to my friends list...

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Auto face ftw :D

Autoface = totally useless...
kinda shows us how much skillz you acuired during your countless soloing hours

pip

Banned
Phooka said:
Autoface = totally useless...
kinda shows us how much skillz you acuired during your countless soloing hours
Put down the bottle and go to bed :twak:

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Put down the bottle and go to bed :twak:

you get a razor and give yourself a shave, i think your mom doesnt like having a twin sister...

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
I can understand why you want to strafe and do side stun once, but doing it just to get out of view is lame. Yes it can be countered somewhat but that isnt the point.

theslayeruk

Banned
Aloca said:
I can understand why you want to strafe and do side stun once, but doing it just to get out of view is lame. Yes it can be countered somewhat but that isnt the point.

I only strafe once thou, hes just crying cus he died.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
What takes more skills?

Standing face to face pressing off-evade backup up by an anytime...
Or
Moving around trying to land positionals to gain an edge?

What takes most skill?...
Don't give me the crap about it's the noobs who strafes because in fact they beat the people who thinks /face or /stick is a guaranteed face to face fight making it easier for them to keep track of what's going on.

Counter-strafe is your friend... better learn it sooner or later.

Ging

Part of the furniture
if your garotted walk back with /face doesnt work if your opponent isnt snared, he will be able to walk forward and strafe alot faster than you can walk backwards whilst snared.

An alternative to walking backwards is to watch their movments in previous fights, they will have a certain prefered side to strafe to, if you learn this and strafe the opposite way they will generally be unable to get side stun off.

Remajady for instance i have noticed prefers to strafe clockwize, walk back and strafe left and every second punch /face. If your not an assasin with access to garotte to equal the fight with your own, learn to use the mouse to move 90 deg arcs instantly, it will fuck their styles up, but make sure you get your timing right or u will fuck your own styles up.

One other method to combact this is to not play defencively, go offensive, keep moving and change directions often, it will confuze them and hopefully will knock them out of their routine. Use run through, only problem is that a skilled player will time it well move to the side and get the style in.

The reason strafing is such a widespread issue is due to the side "arc" being very wide. You can be practicly standing infront just off center and still land a side style. If mythic reduce this then straffing would not work except with massive latency.

Lets be honest side stun > reactionary so get use to it, they wont stop it so u must learn to fight it.

Keep at it and GL

Ps. Dont stick in 1vs1 as u let your opponent direct the fight. Stay unstuck as this gives you more control.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Aloca said:
Think he is capable of making any? :touch:
Supposedly, he allready have some o_O
Don't ask me how, I dont have a clue how that happened.

and Phooka: LOL xDDDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom