Amy Winehouse

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
She had a talent but ended up injecting it into a vein, no sympathy whatsoever. I wish she would sort her self out or fuck off into obscurity. Though the sun do love a good "celeb" turns junky scum story.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
People get tattoos because the pain is addictive, well it WAS for me.

I had 1 tattoo very young, then i had another 4 in the space of 6 months.

I was the only 16 year old sitting my GCSE's with 5 tattoos, i aint proud of it but the pain was addictive and i enjoyed the sound of the gun and the adernilin (sp) going round, as many of my mates and other people have said so ! :p

I like her music although shes a right horsey looking thing.

if its the pain, just bloody do it without the ink!

you'll get the pain and no marks from it ;)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Agree with Mika at least she has personaility and is quite unique. She can write music.

No she isnt clean cut, do you want everyone looking like the Sugarbabes. Miming someone elses songs?

Don't care about her personal life if she wants to take drugs her call. Live a little!

Its far to easy to point out the negatives in people.

If you actually listened to the Sugarbabes they have been singing live since they first formed years ago. Not many groups can replace a member twice and still sustain the level of success they were having.

Of course she has a personality show me a smack head that does not.

Laddey

FH is my second home
If you actually listened to the Sugarbabes they have been singing live since they first formed years ago. Not many groups can replace a member twice and still sustain the level of success they were having.

Of course she has a personality show me a smack head that does not.

They are also very hot!

Calaen

I dont really find any of them attractive :( each to their own though, I have a fascination with late teenage females with colours in their hair at the moment :p That changes weekly though so who knows next week!!!!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
if its the pain, just bloody do it without the ink!

you'll get the pain and no marks from it ;)

i dont understand your logic.
on this basis, someone would be willing to go through hours of pain just to get nothing out at the end?
like, say, having your legs broken. hours of pain, nothing good at the end of it.

if you pick the right tattoo then i dont think there can be anything more personal or more worth the money imho. your paying for something for the rest of your life, be it a statement or just becuase you think it looks cool.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Don't like her music or anything but I don't think she's by any stretch the worst of the worst...

For example I think Kate Moss is MUCH much worse.

First of all, more young ones are liable to look upto her as she's constantly plastereed all over magazines whereby Amy Winehouse isn't to the same degree.

Second of all she promotes that ultimate slimming is the way to go which does damage to more people then drugs in the long run (the degree of that damage is negotiable).

Third of all, she became a coke fiend and the year it all came out, her million pound deal became a 10million pound deal...morals anyone?

Fourth of all, she's dating the worst public smackhead of the lot.

Amy Winehouse is doing a lot less damage then her; although that said, she's hardly a sparkling example to the younger generations anyway...

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
i dont understand your logic.
on this basis, someone would be willing to go through hours of pain just to get nothing out at the end?
like, say, having your legs broken. hours of pain, nothing good at the end of it.

if you pick the right tattoo then i dont think there can be anything more personal or more worth the money imho. your paying for something for the rest of your life, be it a statement or just becuase you think it looks cool.

I'm saying it cause

Laddey said:
People get tattoos because the pain is addictive, well it WAS for me.

if its the pain that is addictive, why bother with the ink itself?

Calaen

I'm saying it cause

if its the pain that is addictive, why bother with the ink itself?

Why bother with the needles just ask someone to kick the fuck out of you.

The difference with Kate Moss (I dislike her also for the whole contract thing) is that she at least does not look like a smack head. Amy is a walking skeleton, her teeth are fucking rotten and I doubt her fanny will be any cleaner. She is pretty much a tramp with money.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know.. I don't want tattos, nor do I want the pain

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
the stuff about kate moss is pretty horrific, supposidly you got everything unsigned, but see her even more on rimmel and big mistake making her talk btw. also, fragrance now? fuck off and die celebrity perfumes

kirennia

Part of the furniture
The difference with Kate Moss (I dislike her also for the whole contract thing) is that she at least does not look like a smack head.

Bad Skin, Kate Moss, Photos

Have seen a lot worse then that of her also. It's amazing what make-up and a bit of photoshop can do for people; she LOOKED quite pretty, got famous and then started drug use which got her more famous. Now she just looks horrible but magazines still keep her because she's got a big celebrity status and any inperfections can just be filtered out.

Calaen

Bad Skin, Kate Moss, Photos

Have seen a lot worse then that of her also. It's amazing what make-up and a bit of photoshop can do for people; she LOOKED quite pretty, got famous and then started drug use which got her more famous. Now she just looks horrible but magazines still keep her because she's got a big celebrity status and any inperfections can just be filtered out.

tbh though that is almost every celebrity, having watched Top Model with the wife they pic the models who needs less computer work done for them. I totally agree about the drug thing btw. I personally thinks she is a mong but that is my opinion. If taking coke and wearing lipstick and eyeliner makes you marketable they should come to Newcastle on a Friday and Saturday night plenty of birds like that around town who would charge a lot less :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Stop buying the tabloids. Stop buying the products they promote or write. Stop watching channels that air the music or run the adverts. Enourage others to do the same.

Or keep whining on a forum.

Its an all pervasive sickness with the media at the centre.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I don't do any of that anyway.

I don't watch any TV which is anything to do with Amy Winehouse and the like (All the NME stuff generally), nor do I buy papers made for fucking morons (Read: The Sun). :)

The annoying thing is, to all the girls using her as a role model, even if she dies, she'll just become a martyr to that lifestyle and they'll only get encouraged.

I think it's bloody disgraceful the way they glorify it also.

Amy seems to enjoy walking around looking like a fucking twig, she also stated if I remember "I'll only stop the drugs if I need to, I can quit at any time" - Words of a true addict.

I pity all these girls that use her as a role model, I pity them because they're just as moronic as she is.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
funny really i was all aboard the "amy winehouse is a crack addicted talentless wipeout" train... and well i still am to be honest cos she is :p but i did some "research" (watched never mind the buzzcocks) and despite the fact that she was blatently hammered and makes no sense at all, there is something strangely attractive about her :| almost like underneath all the drugs and stupidty there's actually quite a nice lass :E

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
actually no, I have a extremely high threshold for pain, on the verge of something being wrong, which often ends up with me hurting myself for real

thing is, I don't go looking for it

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
but what strikes me odd is the people who whine bout the PC brigade just joined it by saying: LOL BAD ROLEMODEL PLIX HATE HER!

double standards \o/

Zede

Part of the furniture
She is a fucking state and a terrible example to any young girl/woman. Regardless of her talent she should be banned from the airwaves and TV until she sorts her shit out, same goes for that fucking waste of space smackhead Pete Doherty.

Shes a fantastic example to young girl/woman. Every single generation from the 50s ha had rock/music stars that get off their tits on regular basis. I can just see the "grownups" now pointing a finger at Janis Joplin & Jim Morrison.

Simple, simple fact : all the best music has been written on people fucked up on drugs, i wouldnt have my rock stars any other way.

Zede

Part of the furniture
really you conservative types on here need to lighten up a bit, you sound like a a load of chumly-warner types biatching about the new" rock n roll" in the 50s.

List of fucking amazing music artists fucked up on drugs and villified by the god fearing norms :

Led Zeppelin
The Beatles
Janis Jopin
Neil Young
The Doors
Velvet Underground
Miles Davis
and many many more.

Altered states of consciounous are simply an amazing way of conjuring up fantastic art.

As Ian Dury said, "Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll are all my brain and body needs"

Siftwind

Fledgling Freddie
I've only listened to Back To Black and think it is brilliant. Her voice is amazing but I still can't work out if that is her natural singing voice or a forced 'New Yoik' accent. Any way, I like the music and that's the important thing. I don't partake in drugs myself these days but that is my personal choice just as taking them is hers. How ever she lives her life is her choice and the media have just as much responsibility when it comes to presenting a role model as celebrities do.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
really you conservative types on here need to lighten up a bit, you sound like a a load of chumly-warner types biatching about the new" rock n roll" in the 50s.

List of fucking amazing music artists fucked up on drugs and villified by the god fearing norms :

Led Zeppelin
The Beatles
Janis Jopin
Neil Young
The Doors
Velvet Underground
Miles Davis
and many many more.

Altered states of consciounous are simply an amazing way of conjuring up fantastic art.

As Ian Dury said, "Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll are all my brain and body needs"

Fucked up people, like fucked up music.

Siftwind

Fledgling Freddie
amy-janice.jpg

Great tits tho

Oh Miiiy Gaaaawwwwd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom