Amy Winehouse

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
So what do you think of her ?

Does she have talent ? Can she produce good records ?

Is she just another drink / drug abusing fucked up celebrity type ?

What do you think she looks like ? Do you dig her image ? Or do you think she looks like something the dog threw up after eating too much Christmas turkey ?

amy_winehouse.jpg

amy_jade_winehouse-102.jpg

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
every musician who takes drug and does it rock n' roll im in for

tho, i like her music as well

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I think her tattoos are vile

Marc

FH is my second home
lol@the chavs in the background mouthing off.

Dont like her music and shes a right hound too.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
I think she has a great voice, but everything else about her sucks

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
She is a fucking state and a terrible example to any young girl/woman. Regardless of her talent she should be banned from the airwaves and TV until she sorts her shit out, same goes for that fucking waste of space smackhead Pete Doherty.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
So what do you think of her ?

Absolutely vile.

Does she have talent ?

No.

Can she produce good records ?

No.

Is she just another drink / drug abusing fucked up celebrity type ?

Yep.

What do you think she looks like ?

An upright walking talking duck that goes by the name "Donald" except she wears pants.

Do you dig her image ?

Nope, the hair reminds me of frankensteins bride.

Or do you think she looks like something the dog threw up after eating too much Christmas turkey ?

That's a compliment.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Absolutely vile.

No.

No.

Yep.

An upright walking talking duck that goes by the name "Donald" except she wears pants.

Nope, the hair reminds me of frankensteins bride.

That's a compliment.

qft

Couldn't have said it much any better myself!

Have rep

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Agree with Sharma, a talentless waste of space

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
She is a fucking state and a terrible example to any young girl/woman. Regardless of her talent she should be banned from the airwaves and TV until she sorts her shit out, same goes for that fucking waste of space smackhead Pete Doherty.
ah so now its fine to have politically correctness(iness)?

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Bottom line, she is being paid a shitload of cash to sing, it's not a difficult job...as was seen in Birmingham, if you can't even deliver a concert regardless of personal issues, you do not deserve to have people pay to watch you.

Utter disgrace and a terrible example to set for others.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The thing is though she can actually sing, the down side to her is that she is a walking smack head. I say she should be in jail. Her husband is a moron as well and deserves life. :p

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I terrible example to young women and the product of a generation of excess and a socitey that promotes physical and mental highs over the pursuit of knowlage and self betterment.

I wouldn't mind her slobbing my knob tho!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I wouldn't mind her slobbing my knob tho!

She's a nice Jewish girl. She won't eat pork.

You must be desperate if you'd let a skanky heroin addict suck your dick :)

Nasty. Still, the world is full of desperate people.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
i think she's amazing, her voice and songs are stunning, maybe her image isnt what people consider attractive but she does what she wants, and its naive for people to say music is shit and she's shit just because its not to their taste, just the same as food, people dont like certain things.

not gonna comment on her personal life as i dont really care or pay attention to media representations, just the same as all bullshit with other celebrity culture i.e. britney spears, people shouldn't acknowledge it

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sorry, Mikah, but that last part about her personal life is cobblers. Celebrities are in the spot-light. They love it. Winehouse and all the others have made their personal life public. Show me a celebrity that doesn't like the fame, and I'll show you a squirrel who's got a nut allergy.

Celebrities but their nature do not get much of a private life. Paparazzi and all that. They're ENTITLED to one, but there's not much chance of it. And your average celebrity goes out of their way for newpaper space. Madonna adopting a black baby cos its fashionable. Brittney Spears cutting her hair off etc. Posh n Becks. Elton John. The list is endless. Jade Goody, etc etc

Absolutely NO sympathy for celebrities. Yes, Winehouse is fucked up, but she made a choice, and decided to be a smackhead. If she wants to get clean, its hard, but possible.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
i think she's amazing, her voice and songs are stunning, maybe her image isnt what people consider attractive but she does what she wants, and its naive for people to say music is shit and she's shit just because its not to their taste, just the same as food, people dont like certain things.

not gonna comment on her personal life as i dont really care or pay attention to media representations, just the same as all bullshit with other celebrity culture i.e. britney spears, people shouldn't acknowledge it

Agree with Mika at least she has personaility and is quite unique. She can write music.

No she isnt clean cut, do you want everyone looking like the Sugarbabes. Miming someone elses songs?

Don't care about her personal life if she wants to take drugs her call. Live a little!

Its far to easy to point out the negatives in people.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry, Mikah, but that last part about her personal life is cobblers. Celebrities are in the spot-light. They love it. Winehouse and all the others have made their personal life public. Show me a celebrity that doesn't like the fame, and I'll show you a squirrel who's got a nut allergy.

Celebrities but their nature do not get much of a private life. Paparazzi and all that. They're ENTITLED to one, but there's not much chance of it. And your average celebrity goes out of their way for newpaper space. Madonna adopting a black baby cos its fashionable. Brittney Spears cutting her hair off etc. Posh n Becks. Elton John. The list is endless. Jade Goody, etc etc

Absolutely NO sympathy for celebrities. Yes, Winehouse is fucked up, but she made a choice, and decided to be a smackhead. If she wants to get clean, its hard, but possible.

dont think you understood, it was more an attempt for people not to give a shit about them. didn't say anything about them loving it or acting it up, just why should you care about it, i don't, i have more important things to do with my life than read Heat or The Sun (not aimed at you, but in general)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ah ok gotchya. Fair point m8

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
She's got a definite talent and a very distinctive singing voice, unfortunately she also has the same level of self control as Ron Jeremy in a convent and thats been her undoing......

Laddey

FH is my second home
so do I, but then again I find all tats too be vile... just don't understand why people do it

People get tattoos because the pain is addictive, well it WAS for me.

I had 1 tattoo very young, then i had another 4 in the space of 6 months.

I was the only 16 year old sitting my GCSE's with 5 tattoos, i aint proud of it but the pain was addictive and i enjoyed the sound of the gun and the adernilin (sp) going round, as many of my mates and other people have said so ! :p

I like her music although shes a right horsey looking thing.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
my flatmate is always going on about that pain:p he's got 4 now and is getting another one done in a few weeks

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not got any tattoos. Thought about getting one done some years back. Never got round to it. Don't think I ever will TBH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom