Amy Winehouse

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Is that really her on the left? Supposedly a before & after shot before she became an addict etc.

winehouse.jpg

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Yup, the pic on the right was before fame got to her, when she still looked alright.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yep. Pic on the right: a nice Jewish girl from North London.
Pic on the left, skanky heroin addict. A mess.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The difference is clear between the photos. On the right you have someone looking forward to success. On the left you have some skank who has clearly had her back door caved in.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
look at her left arm tattoo? not visable on the left pic which supposedly is after

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
fuck off and die celebrity perfumes

The worst thing is, they only really sell in UK. in the US and Europe, people don't buy them much! wtf is wrong with people in the UK!?

It's very difficult to escape the 'celebrity' culture here. Everyone watches or sees something every day, and even if you want to find out what's going on in the world, you have to skip over the shit about the celebrities in the papers and on the news sites.

Marc

FH is my second home
Check out the front page of the sun today. What a mess she is

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Check out the front page of the sun today. What a mess she is
To be fair to her, her press people say she was woken by a noise at the early hours and went out to investigate. Now mebbe it's true, mebbe it isn't, but wouldn't have put it past some paparatizzi cobbing somethign in her garden in the hope of getting a response and an easy few grand snapping it. If not, they must be following her about 24/7 anyhow to snap it up everytime she fucks up.

Can't really see fuss around her myself, doesn't do much for me. Seen her on TV live 2 or 3 times now, and every times she's been appalling, fiddling with her hair or dress, singing and delivery terrrible, mebbe out of it mebbe not. Dunno how u can maintain a career like that, sooner or later people catch on.

That said, many peeps in the music biz seem to have time for her and reckon she something special. Andrew Lloyd-Webber was banging on about how great she was the other day, you would think he knows something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom