AMD Vision CC trouble removing.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Ok we just installed a new graphics card went from a Radeon 3870 to a Nvidia GTX550ti we installed the graphics card fine and i removed all the ATI stuff from the programs page followed the instructions etc and they removed.

However AMD vision is still here some how because the notification icon is still in the bottom right but when i click on it AMD vision is just a blank window.

Any ideas?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Ok AMD vision control centre now loads up but theres nothing here to uninstall it?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Does it not show up in your list of programs in control panel? If it does you should be able to remove it.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Thats the problem Raven it doesn't show up but still starts when my PC boots up? i have the AMD vision window open now but there's nothing on here that says remove :( if i install AMD catalyst control centre will it mess up the Nvidia stuff?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Start -> enter msconfig in the search box - hit enter. Goto startup and check if anything from Ati/AMD is still in there. Disable it if so.

Aada

Part of the furniture
installed AMD catalyst centre and uninstalled it fresh and it seems to have worked, appreciate everyones replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom