amagad 1.72 is chanters doom

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
whatever you ppl say, i've been in multiple groups that didnt have one chanter
SI's tank grps (only caster was mana eld), recently been in vw'r groups where we have 2 vws, 2 bard/1bard1 drood, 1 warden. and then we fill up the rest from ligen which is usually eld / droods.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
now that the DPS debuff has been labeled a 'bug' does that me anyone still using it against casters to disrupt them will be banned?

Also seems a bit odd that one of Albions Tank classes cannot be choosen by the realms 2 main fighting races.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Edlina said:
Neither do my eldritch have a 5 sec instant cast spell that interrupt, so why even mention chanter dps debuff?

(Answer = cos you face chanter dps debuff, well duh, I face a 4 sec instant lifetap)
No it's not cuz' I face it. It's cuz' no instant debuff spells are suppose to interupt, it's a bug you know ^^

Instant lifetap is suppose to interupt since it's a damage dealing spell. I did not post here to complain about spells that annoy me, I could have mention a few then. I posted to say it was nice that they actually fix something they did wrong..

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
now that the DPS debuff has been labeled a 'bug' does that me anyone still using it against casters to disrupt them will be banned?

no, healers went around using asd when they knew the nerf was inc, and didnt get banned.

Balbor said:
Also seems a bit odd that one of Albions Tank classes cannot be choosen by the realms 2 main fighting races.

and you have just noticed this? britons, saracens and inconnus are the only races that 'follow arawn' at all, ie; albs main caster race cannot play necro.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
no, healers went around using asd when they knew the nerf was inc, and didnt get banned.

yah but its still abusing a known bug and thats against the CoC isn't it?

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
now that the DPS debuff has been labeled a 'bug'
What do you mean 'now', it's always been a bug, much the same as any insta debuff that interupts. But it's one of those smaller issues that irritates a lot of people but I doubt it's big enough for Mythic / GOA to ban. Glad it's been fixed, ASD was the bane of my life, drove me mad but can't say I ever considered reporting any Mid for it. 28 Buffs is another bug that is annoying (probably almost as annoying as Grapple), but again probably not worth reporting people.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
No it's not cuz' I face it. It's cuz' no instant debuff spells are suppose to interupt, it's a bug you know ^^

Instant lifetap is suppose to interupt since it's a damage dealing spell. I did not post here to complain about spells that annoy me, I could have mention a few then. I posted to say it was nice that they actually fix something they did wrong..

Fair nuff, doesn't make instant lifetap less o/p tho :p vs good bds you have to kill him instantly or 2+ casters are constantly interrupt in fg vs fg, almost the same with dps debuff, except, it could not get resisted, but that's getting fixed which - yes - is a good thing.

Doesn't matter much for the current Prydwen anyway, very few decent chanters are active.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Edlina said:
doesn't make instant lifetap less o/p tho :p
Nope, Im with you on that one.

Edlina said:
Doesn't matter much for the current Prydwen anyway, very few decent chanters are active.
Enough :p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Nilmeia, Lorelei, Yamis, Shikei, Latino, Piojo, Chantson, Mojo. Can't think of anyone else, not seen a few of them alot for a few weeks but Im fairly sure they are still playing, PvEing atm maybe? :>

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
Nilmeia, Lorelei, Yamis, Shikei, Latino, Piojo, Chantson, Mojo. Can't think of anyone else, not seen a few of them alot for a few weeks but Im fairly sure they are still playing, PvEing atm maybe? :>

Lorelei isn't playing too much, Shikei moved to US, Latino quit months ago, same with Piojo and Chantson... Try looking them up on duskwave for a strong ~0rps last week :p

Dunno with the others, think they're active'ish, don't play much (at all) with them.

[edit] but that's 3 chanters ><

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
far too many :D

only possible to have very few active hibs in rvr if every grp has to have at least 2 chanters as some suggest ;)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Edlina said:
Lorelei isn't playing too much, Shikei moved to US, Latino quit months ago, same with Piojo and Chantson... Try looking them up on duskwave for a strong ~0rps last week :p
Lorelei - 35k lwrp
Latino - 13k lwrp
Chantson - 17k lwrp
Shikei - 19k lwrp

Looks like you need to look over your information :>

Edlina said:
[edit] but that's 3 chanters ><
As I said
Zebolt said:

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Lorelei - 35k lwrp
Latino - 13k lwrp
Chantson - 17k lwrp
Shikei - 19k lwrp

Looks like you need to look over your information :>

As I said
XML is buggy with respect to LWRP and inactivity - check Shike and you'll see he's been inactive for 2 weeks but has 19k lwrp.... hmm :p

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Maleg said:
XML is buggy with respect to LWRP and inactivity - check Shike and you'll see he's been inactive for 2 weeks but has 19k lwrp.... hmm :p

Same with chantson and Latino, and for lorelei, as I said, he isn't playing too much, which imo, 35k lw rps is a quite sure indication off.

So he's been out 1 evening in the past 7 days... If you call that being active... ><

Oh, and if you think 3 chanters is enough (and 1 playing once a week) and supposedly each hib grp has to have 1+ preferably 2+ chanters in a group, that leaves very few hibs out, maybe 1 grp in emain and 1 in odins, maybe less :eek: And considering the 3 mentioned as active aren't in the highest rr guilds, that leaves very little challenge for a balanced mid grp :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
theres loads with LW rp for chanters, just because they arent the TOP chanters doesnt mean they arent out there, everyone starts at the bottom you know ;)

(unless they are eBay'ers :p )

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Lol

Ormorof said:
theres loads with LW rp for chanters, just because they arent the TOP chanters doesnt mean they arent out there, everyone starts at the bottom you know ;)

(unless they are eBay'ers :p )

Nah m8 u kidding, they all born teachers u know :p

Edit: oh and btw saw Latino few days ago, but in fact Ed is right about high RR chanters.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
QQ No more interrupting with my Reaver... Anyway, most of the alb's group don't like reaver, so it's not a big loss.

but untill 1.72.... :flame:

Frubly

Fledgling Freddie
Ye Latino logged on for 1 day this week, other than that he hasn't played in ages.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Frubly said:
Ye Latino logged on for 1 day this week, other than that he hasn't played in ages.

Is he gonnel play some NF when it hits us?

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
p0x said:
Theres grapple. Theres bodyguard. Theres the savage. Theres the speedwarp. Theres FZ. Theres the issue of new players not being able to start properly anymore. Theres population imbalance... etc etc..

There's Dreami, don't nerf him!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Maleg said:
Lorelei - Recently
Latino - Recently
Piojo - Recently
Nilmeia - Recently
Chantson - 3 days
Thats what duskwave say about "Last Online".

Edlina said:
Same with chantson and Latino, and for lorelei, as I said, he isn't playing too much, which imo, 35k lw rps is a quite sure indication off.

So he's been out 1 evening in the past 7 days... If you call that being active... ><
I see several chanters allmost every day those I said were just the names I could remember, I didn't say those were the only ones :>

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
I see several chanters allmost every day those I said were just the names I could remember, I didn't say those were the only ones :>

I asked you to mention decent ones that you could remember, which you did until you couldn't remember anymore, ie. they cna't be decent enough to be remembered, and honestly, who gives a shit about crap chanters?

Considering the first 3 are guildies I think I know how much they play, and duskwave is weird atm, and they aren't active, and neither is chantson, or the rest of NP (aside from Succi mayhaps).

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Edlina said:
I asked you to mention decent ones that you could remember, which you did until you couldn't remember anymore, ie. they cna't be decent enough to be remembered, and honestly, who gives a shit about crap chanters?
I don't remember every decent player I meet no, not even close :>

And I've never claimed that any of the names I said was active, just said "Im pretty sure they are all still playing"

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
chantson logged on to bomb mid rr force few days ago , he's been inactive for 3/4 months apart from that

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Zebolt said:
You obviously looked at the ranked by RP's list since as you forgot me. *cough*

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
I don't remember every decent player I meet no, not even close :>

And I've never claimed that any of the names I said was active, just said "Im pretty sure they are all still playing"

Maybe we have different definitions of decent, by decent I mean good, like, really good and worth playing with as ma etc not just any average chanter ><

and ye, I know, you just said there was enough active good chanters, which I disagree with, and am trying to proove you wrong ><

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Edlina said:
Maybe we have different definitions of decent, by decent I mean good, like, really good and worth playing with as ma etc not just any average chanter ><
Main Entry: decent
Pronunciation: 'dE-s&nt
Function: adjective
1: fairly good but not excellent : ADEQUATE, SATISFACTORY

(From an online dictionary) :p

Edlina said:
and ye, I know, you just said there was enough active good chanters, which I disagree with, and am trying to proove you wrong ><
Good luck since you can't define decent ;). But by all means keep trying :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom