amagad 1.72 is chanters doom

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Chanters dps debuff instant cast spells no longer interrupt.

Such nerfs :(

Still no change to buff-cap, Grapple timer, FZ timer and other at least equally pressing matters...

Some good changes though, nothing bad, iirc... o.0

(Housing zone walls gone, ABOUT BLOODY TIME)

... http://www.camelotherald.com/patches.php

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
shouldnt have been in there in the first place tbh :<

Beat me too it, all i can say is \o/

The person that put them in really should be bludgeoned to death with a wet kobold :/

Gahn

Resident Freddy
eeek

From Patch Notes

- We have changed how the immunity timers on combat styles work - they have been changed so that the immunity timer will now be exactly five times the length of the stun, rather than the standard one minute duration. For instance, if a combat style's stun has a 5 second duration, it will trigger a 25 second immunity timer, instead of triggering the standard one minute timer as before.

- We have changed how the immunity timers on pet stuns work for pet classes. The immunity timer will be five times the length of the stun. For example, a pet with a one second stun will now grant a 5 second immunity. The pets affected by this change are the Cabalist Amber Simulacrum, Spiritmaster's Summon Spirit Thrall line, and the Druid's Summon Nature Spirit line.

/em wonders when we'll see same logic on mezz and root ^^

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Reaver

- We've changed the way Reaver debuff point-blank area of effect pulsing spells work. These debuff spells will no longer cause interruptions on the targets they hit. The spells affected are Aura of the Inevitable and Aching Curse.

:|

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
About bloody time they changed those spells not to interrupt , they feeking fix'd the healer one a bloody century ago

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Edlina said:
Chanters dps debuff instant cast spells no longer interrupt.
Don't think thats a big deal huh? About time imo, it's a great advantage!

Givf Hotfix! :>

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Damon_D said:
About bloody time they changed those spells not to interrupt , they feeking fix'd the healer one a bloody century ago

asd was like.... 10000000000x worse than the occasional reaver who adds on a fight :p

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Theres grapple. Theres bodyguard. Theres the savage. Theres the speedwarp. Theres FZ. Theres the issue of new players not being able to start properly anymore. Theres population imbalance... etc etc..

But nooooo... lets nerf reavers :OD

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
People in the Mythic staff clearly play their own game a lot, as you can see.

Not that I'm complaining about the instant DPS fix, but I find it hard to believe that was one of the most pressing matters that needed sorting. :)

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
All those fixes was something that should have been done alot earlier, now they just have to fix all other stuff also thats broken.

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
I get the feeling they're using this patch to fix a lot of log standing whined about bugs (although I can't believe many whined about Reavers). If you check Sanya's intro to the patch on Herald:

"There's some great stuff brewing. You will recognize many of the items as long requested on the part of the players."

Hopefully they'll fix some of the other irritations also.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
My experience when coming up against decent Hib groups (on Excalibur back in the day, ofc) was that you'd be hit with the insta DPS debuff at least once--it's a very powerful tool in the hands of any decent player. (See this thread for a decent overview of the insta debuff interrupt story.) I, for one, applaud this change, even more so because Mythic is evidently now in bug-fixing mode and not just adding new features. :)

Frubly

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, perhaps I should change that script I setup on IRC.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
Don't think thats a big deal huh? About time imo, it's a great advantage!

Givf Hotfix! :>

It's not like it interrupts more than a certain casters 4 sec instant cast spell, but yes it's about time they fixed these things as I said, good changes, nothing bad really, just not the most important ones they could have done ><

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Edlina said:
It's not like it interrupts more than a certain casters 4 sec instant cast spell, but yes it's about time they fixed these things as I said, good changes, nothing bad really, just not the most important ones they could have done ><
I don't have a 4 sec insant cast spell thats interupt so why even mention it?

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
I don't have a 4 sec insant cast spell thats interupt so why even mention it?

Neither do my eldritch have a 5 sec instant cast spell that interrupt, so why even mention chanter dps debuff?

(Answer = cos you face chanter dps debuff, well duh, I face a 4 sec instant lifetap)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Edlina said:
Neither do my eldritch have a 5 sec instant cast spell that interrupt, so why even mention chanter dps debuff?

(Answer = cos you face chanter dps debuff, well duh, I face a 4 sec instant lifetap)

and EVERY RvR group runs with insta lifetappers right? :D

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
i'v met groups without chanters in it !

they're called stealthgroups :|

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Foadon said:
i'v met groups without chanters in it !

they're called stealthgroups :|

i was actually about to type that but thought, nah, too obvious :D

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
i was actually about to type that but thought, nah, too obvious :D

You guys don't run into albs at all? o.0

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Edlina said:
You guys don't run into albs at all? o.0

well, when saying "never met a hib group without a chanter" that doesnt usually indicate albs :D

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Mordur said:
3 healers and a skald with fz imo :D

and be the most gimped group around :>
unless u can explain me how u gonna fix a shammy a BG and light tanks/casters in that group without missing on smt good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom