Rant Am I Wrong?

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
Yes bullying is rife amongst 3 and 4 year olds, there is no bullying at this age there is scuffles and arguments about which Ben 10 character is best.

Sounding very much like my situation, I bet you were livid. Did you feel satisfied when it was all over or did you want more by way of apologies?

I was mainly pissed that they were wasting my time over such a small situation. Its not like they had any evidence against one child or the other so it came down to who made the most fuss about it. Not very adult.

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
Trem, i had this with jake once, but then spoke to jakes teacher about it and she spoke to the boys parents.

you cant go having an argument with parents in the school playground, the school frown on it, plus it makes you look as bad as the fucklords who are over reacting.

kids are kids and best mates today is best of enemies tomorrow, you know all this i am certain.

but its a no no arguing in the playground, speak to the teacher and then the head if that doesnt work, the teachers aint stupid they know the idiots kids and their parents.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Cheers broo...erm....DOC ;)

Well I am really looking forward to tomorrow, will let you all know what happens as soon as I get back. I am itching for a fight though.

I told Stu what had happened today and he said he would of thrown her through a window, thats Stu though he has always been a bit extreme in his reactions.

Trem

Just got back.

She didn't get there until dead on 9am so there was no playing today.

We took our kids in and the lady was walking behind me out the gates so I stopped and talked to her (how mature am I!!).

Without going into detail I have cleared the air, I have made it clear that if my boy does anything she is to tell me not him and I will sort it out. I also told her she needs to relax a little bit and let her lad play because boys will be boys.

There was 1 underlying issue that may of made her react as she did, not a massive thing but it would of upset us if it had happened to Dan.

Also this boy has never been nursery which really doesn't help, he won't be used to the rough and tumble of boys playing I guess.

I feel better but we still have to see what happens when they interact with each other.

Can't remember who said it in this thread and I cba to search through but whoever told me there may be a reason for her reaction made me man up today and be sensible about this whole thing so cheers to whoever that was, unless it was Meg in which case it was rubbish advice and you were bang wrong :eek:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It was phazey, so you're his bitch now! :eek:

Trem

It was phazey, so you're his bitch now! :eek:

I have always been his bitch :(

He treats me good sometimes though, just the other month he let me clean his shoes without using my tongue.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
awesome news though Tremlar. next time she'll be flirting and trying to give you her undies :p

Trem

awesome news though Tremlar. next time she'll be flirting and trying to give you her undies :p

It actually is awesome news chumski.

I have thought about nothing else since Friday and its a massive weight lifted now. In all honesty I didn't know what may be facing me today, like Phazey said it could of been trouble. Unfortunately where my son is concerned any trouble would of been to the death :D

One thing that she said bothered me though, she said the lads parents have told him to walk away if someone hits him, now thats good advice at this age but it won't help him as he gets older surely. How can you walk away all your life if someone hits or shits on you? I'm a really laid back kind of person but fuck me sometimes you have to fight.

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
I have always been his bitch :(

He treats me good sometimes though, just the other month he let me clean his shoes without using my tongue.

:) glad things worked out.

Now, to work manservant! You're going to be real busy :)

sayward

Resident Freddy
Have just read this whole thread, think it was probably Russel (she's usually thoughtful and right) who said there may be something wrong at home to make this woman over react. You're quite right in saying 'walk away' doesn't work when they're older. My teenage daughter was being unmercifully bullied and no one at school would do any thing about it, so I'm afraid I told her to knee the young man in the groin! Which she duly did, stopped him, but I got hauled in to see the headmaster for inciting violence!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
We ended up taking my youngest out of the system to be home-taught after our local school's total inability to tackle bullying, but a massive part of the problem is the fact that teachers and schools are now powerless to take action of any meaningful nature... grim, isn't it? :(

Trem

We ended up taking my youngest out of the system to be home-taught after our local school's total inability to tackle bullying, but a massive part of the problem is the fact that teachers and schools are now powerless to take action of any meaningful nature... grim, isn't it? :(

Who pays for that though, does the government?

They should really.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Who pays for that though, does the government?

They should really.

Indeed mate, they are no help at all, even if it was just a rebate of some kind.... I pay for all materials and coursework, alot of online subs for curriculum advice and tests etc... el gov sends a local education busybody over once a month to make sure he isn't locked in a cupboard :eek:

Trem

Indeed mate, they are no help at all, even if it was just a rebate of some kind.... I pay for all materials and coursework, alot of online subs for curriculum advice and tests etc... el gov sends a local education busybody over once a month to make sure he isn't locked in a cupboard :eek:

Absolutely fucking shocking.

I guess they just tried to get your kid into another school as well or didn't they even offer that?

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Absolutely fucking shocking.

I guess they just tried to get your kid into another school as well or didn't they even offer that?

In fairness we didn't give them the chance... the little guy (not quite so little now) was so put off with the whole school thing I doubt we could have persuaded him to try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom