Am i missing somethere here?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
this is some of the babble from catacombs

"As the war between Albion, Hibernia and Midgard rages on, a new threat is growing deep within the Earth. Powerful forces of evil have launched an attack upon the realms from below, revealing hordes of menacing creatures never before seen. New allies have emerged desperately seeking aid, for if their world falls, the surface will be next. Will you save your realm and venture down into the depths of the Catacombs?"

does anyone care about this or am i missing something here...why not have

"As the war between Zergers, Overpowered Casters and FFS another BD rages on, a new threat is growing deep within Your bank balance and sanity. Powerful forces of evil aka mr burns, boblefouhahaha, illerg, nesaya have launched an attack upon the realms whilst afk, revealing hordes bloody zerging bug abusers of menacing new /50's never before seen. New allies have emerged desperately seeking aid, for if their world falls, the surface will be next. Will you save your realm and venture down into the depths of the Catacombs?....or play Wow"

i prefer mine but hey what do i know

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Yours is okay for non-roleplayers. But mythic are mad roleplayers.

If you add my name in (in a nice way) then I'll say yours r0x and try and get mythic to change it. /kiss

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i could name at least 20 things you are missing, bahumat.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
common sense, a decent paladin :) thats 2 keep em coming
An ultimate heroine with the name Cavel?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
o_O I could swear you were a trolll bonedancer ;D
Nah but I have a level 35 one. Used it to help pl my bot :D. Free 200rpts a day, and some exp.

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
200rp a day... k mmmm i think i make around 10-20k a day ;>

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
200rp a day... k mmmm i think i make around 10-20k a day ;>
200 rpts from Bonedancer, 500 rpts from my necro and about 700 from my nightshade.

/edit Forgot to say that I started Camlann with my Bonedancer. It kinda got boring, so I rolled a nightshade. I farmed in DF for a night and bought a full emerald set for Cavel. Then when she got higher, I made a necro and then we get to the present day, with th Bonedancer being left unlogged for months, and still in TNN as far as I know...

LootBot

Fledgling Freddie
things i hate about you all

I think mythics is much better for two reasons...

firstly Bahumat you write to much on here to be taken seriously,

and secondly... I hate Ame, you annoy me so much replying to all bahumats messages and no1 elses, OMG FAN BOOOOOOY!!!!

so here this is for joo ya dumb care bear...

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

:eek2: eggs yan eggs x :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom