Help Am i a fag?

Is laddey a fag

• Total voters

Ezteq

Queen of OT
in answer to the question...yes your a great big steaming fag!

i dont see why people like tans so much tbh i really dont see the point, i mean if i accedentally happen to get one then meh but i wear factor 30 sun block (yes im ginger but unlike most i actually do tan, i just prefer to be pale) whenever i go in the sun because ive seen what old people who abuse the sun look like and tbh...well it aint pretty (google californian raisins it'll give you a hint) and i dont want to look like an abused wallnut by the time im 40.

i think people who are tannorexic just look aweful and the people who just lay in the sun all damned day when the weather is nice just seem foolish, i mean when its hot you couldn't get me to lay still unless you knocked me unconscious, theres too much to do!

sunbeds are a creation of satan...and not one of his good ones either (like double fudge choc chip muffins, or nipple clamps) they are stupidly expensive and a bit pointless really considering if your really that desperate for a tan there are some really good fake tans now available that are safe to use and cost a fraction of the price.

Meggey

Fledgling Freddie
in answer to the question...yes your a great big steaming fag!

i dont see why people like tans so much tbh i really dont see the point, i mean if i accedentally happen to get one then meh but i wear factor 30 sun block (yes im ginger but unlike most i actually do tan, i just prefer to be pale) whenever i go in the sun because ive seen what old people who abuse the sun look like and tbh...well it aint pretty (google californian raisins it'll give you a hint) and i dont want to look like an abused wallnut by the time im 40.

i think people who are tannorexic just look aweful and the people who just lay in the sun all damned day when the weather is nice just seem foolish, i mean when its hot you couldn't get me to lay still unless you knocked me unconscious, theres too much to do!

sunbeds are a creation of satan...and not one of his good ones either (like double fudge choc chip muffins, or nipple clamps) they are stupidly expensive and a bit pointless really considering if your really that desperate for a tan there are some really good fake tans now available that are safe to use and cost a fraction of the price.

Hmmm i have to disagree, all the fake tans i've used are crap tbh, except St Tropez which is like £30 a bottle, v expensive :S:S:S

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ooh ooh ooh!!!

*jumps up and down*

do you have a college near you?

i'm lucky enough to live just up the road from one and they do hair and beauty training aaaand for a st tropez it costs...

£15!

you might be a bit eeuch at going and getting stuff done by trainees at a college but the girls (and guys) there all work in salons part time and so your just as likely to be treated by one in a shop, plus the trainers are there and they (the ones i go to) are really good i get stuff (ok, not tanning but other stuff) done there and its sooo cheap!

B2's sister pays £75 a month for a facial (yea yeah haha, not that kind) whereas i can get one from the college for like £8 and they are amazingly good.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Fake tans on women look cheap and nasty. Get the real thing from a warm climate (not those nasty sun beds) or live with being fair skinned.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I guess its the sort of people you know and knock about with.

All my friends and their friends and their friends think having a tanned body looks well and healthy.

Yes you can look healthy and not be tanned but its generally nicer imo.

Bahumat

FH is my second home

All my friends and their friends and their friends think having a tanned body looks well and healthy.

Yeah, maybe don't trust the opinion of your blind friends eh?

Meggey, please dont go overboard!
nice-tan.jpg

Golena

Fledgling Freddie

Hang about with less chavs imo!

I know they give good cock but the cancer, it's not worth it!

Chronictank

FH is my second home

by definition you aren't though,
you get tanned by damaging your skin using UV, although UVB in small doses (like mikkeh says) promotes the increased production of Vitamin D (which you can get from food btw)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
you get tanned by damaging your skin :p

But it's a choice. A short life with lots of cock, or a longer life with less cock.

Laddey opted for the greater amount of cock. Personally I respect him for following his heart*!

*by heart I mean ass.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
you get tanned by damaging your skin using UV, although UVB in small doses (like mikkeh says) promotes the increased production of Vitamin D (which you can get from food btw)
not enough to cure diseases unfortunately:p UVB rays (contained in sun rays, which can be filtered medically to just B rather than A also) actually slow the acceleration of skin cell growth, so in some skin diseases it is a treatment, however doesnt cure it

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing wrong with that.. Used to do it alot but cba anymore.. Im to lazy to walk those 50 meters it takes :(

Meggey

Fledgling Freddie
ooh ooh ooh!!!

*jumps up and down*

do you have a college near you?

i'm lucky enough to live just up the road from one and they do hair and beauty training aaaand for a st tropez it costs...

£15!

you might be a bit eeuch at going and getting stuff done by trainees at a college but the girls (and guys) there all work in salons part time and so your just as likely to be treated by one in a shop, plus the trainers are there and they (the ones i go to) are really good i get stuff (ok, not tanning but other stuff) done there and its sooo cheap!

B2's sister pays £75 a month for a facial (yea yeah haha, not that kind) whereas i can get one from the college for like £8 and they are amazingly good.

I dont go college, but i hav one near me plenty of it what prestons big for college and uni blah blah.

Anyway....

I listened to you :D i went for a spray tan., and it were better because i went in one of them booths so its not so embarrising. I usedto go for them all the time but the first time i turned up it were my friend from school who did the tan for you, so i had to stand near enough naked in front ov her, embarrising!!!!! Then i had a go at doing it myself and it were a pain in the ass. Anyway now i found this booth. Its £20 for two sessions. Do you think that is reasonable? I'm not supposed to go on sunbeds as it is, doctors gave m strict instructions not too :S so i might carry on paying a visit to thiese booths.:clap:

kivik

Part of the furniture
Overly-tanned white people just puts me off.

Pale can be nice, but I prefer just some tan.

And it should be natural, not some fake bullshit.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
hmm how does water turn into sand these days laddey? :) Must be a chav thang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom