Always *something* that gets in the way of getting my car

Gray

FH is my second home
Right, so anyways, i passed my Driving Test 3years ago, not a problem, i was given my Drivers License card and the License Counterpart. I (didnt before anyway) know that the License Counterpart was just as valuble as the Drivers License card.

My dad comes to me the other day and goes "Right just pass me your Drivers License" so i just hand him over the card, "and the other bit". Thats where im looking stumped, theres another bit?

He then has a go (oooops) saying that both of them should always be together. So im like, oh.. ok, i'll just go get mum who keeps all my important documents, i go ask her "whats one of them" awww fuck, i dont know, so then we just go looking for *anything* which has drivers license or whatever on it. We dont find so she has a go at me for losing it! AAARGH

I have a look around the net to find a suitable picture of this counterpart and find one... I do remember seeing it when i got my license, but since i never thought much of it it just ended up in some drawer.

Its like £20 to get a new one so might have to get a new one, the insurance wants to see it i think, because theyre getting a bit ratty about me getting the Audi. My dad said i might not get it, because its a sports car theyre worried coz im under 25.

And make it worse, my other car is still busted, and has been for a week (I was expecting the Audi to come on friday, but hit this major setback)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
It would be totally impossible for me to care any less than I do about that ;)

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Gray, never,never take up writing as a career ;)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
hehe, and here was I thinking it was roadkill because I read the title wrong :D

Gray, I reckon you should compile all your posts and replies on a website.... (including your work ones)...bound to be something you can look back on in 10 years time and have a laugh at :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Oh god, the other day I bought 2 jumpers and I was like oh I don't know if I should buy them becuase they cost a lot of money but I tried them on and they were ok so I bought them and they cost 115 pounds. In the morning I thought should I wear on so I did and I didnt really like it so I didnt knwo if I should take them back or not but I did anyway and got a refund. what a hassle. The next day I was in the town again annd saw another 2 jumpers that I liked so I bought them and I like them much better than the last two but my mum wasnt so sutre that they were the right color forme.

Gray

FH is my second home
hmmm, an online diary

*wonders* :p

and you lot are SO harsh, nasty nasty people ;)

leggy

Probably Scottish
That's what I like about you Gray. You never take anything personally :)

Gray

FH is my second home
Unless your name was infact CageCunt, and happened to reside on Barrysworld.

I have nothing better to write, plus, i rarely do one liners so i just think "ah fuckit" and end up just typing away merrily ;)

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
throdgrain said:
It would be totally impossible for me to care any less than I do about that ;)

Unless Gray wanted a motorcycle instead of an Audi. :p

You would be liek: wtf i aer gonna find u a counter part!11

Tom

I am a FH squatter
leave%20gray%20alone.jpg

Hes one of the nice guys here!

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Uncle Sick said:
Unless Gray wanted a motorcycle instead of an Audi. :p

You would be liek: wtf i aer gonna find u a counter part!11

i wouldnt sell him a motorbike :/

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Gray said:
Unless your name was infact CageCunt, and happened to reside on Barrysworld.

I have nothing better to write, plus, i rarely do one liners so i just think "ah fuckit" and end up just typing away merrily ;)

fluffles :fluffle:

RedVenom

Banned
Yep, thats pretty much it :)

Whilst welcoming new bikers, we only want the RIGHT kind. Because just like when on the internet, we should be able to impose our thoughts and will on others! Its OUR way or the highway. You have to be part of our gang, our gang.

Not that I'm drawing any parallels.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I don't think that is what Throddy meant.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I think Throddy was being responsible, and refusing to sell a motorbike to somebody who has only recently learnt to drive.

RedVenom

Banned
Are you insinuating that you can't drive a motorbike if you've just learnt to drive a car? Or that somehow, one is a prequisit to the other?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'm saying that not many people have good road sense, particularly young car drivers. Motorbikes are difficult beasts to ride, and maybe Throddy doesn't like the idea of inexperienced riders being killed by inconsiderate motorists, because the rider doesn't have good enough road sense.

Road sense isn't somethign that comes naturally.

RedVenom

Banned
Road sense, road schmence.

Pedestrians are just as much of a threat to me as car drivers, if not more. Anyone who passes their full motorbike category A test gets some respect from me, and if they ride like a dick then ... well thats thier choice. The majority of motorcycle accidents aren't caused by other veichals, but by rider error. As long as they don't error whilst I'm following them, thats fine.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'd agree with that, but if you see how many young drivers act when they've passed their test (everything they learnt goes out the window with the contents of the ash tray), then it must be at least as bad for motorcycle riders?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom