Alliance to alb

Worfen

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
As hib and mid are both underdogs in terms of numbers, you would have been better off allying with the Mids.

LOL @ Mids underdogs...

Helme

Resident Freddy
Thiere more underdogs in population numbers then alb atleast....

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Twat.

As hib and mid are both underdogs in terms of numbers, you would have been better off allying with the Mids. Now I guess well just have to take the rest of your relics for making such a dumbass suggestion.

Maybe you could get your facts straight, Midgard has the largest population.
Regards, Glottis

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Hahah, so very very sad.
Ps, come take the relics then, and bring more warders in our frontiers pls ;x

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Belomar said:
Wait, wait, Raven said Hibs would pwn all in NF!

as a fg v fg we still would, the problem arises when albs and mids run as 10fg...

Gegge

Loyal Freddie
Loxley said:
Oh man, I used to have a great picture of Stalin, Churchill and Roosevelt dressed up as Albion, Midgard and Hibernia respectively mocking the idea of inter-realm alliances. It was satire at its sharpest, I wish I still had it.

funniest post in this thread imo :fluffle:

that japanese piccie is old :m00:

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
as a fg v fg we still would, the problem arises when albs and mids run as 10fg...

So which is it then, your classes are better than the rest, or you just develop madskillz when you click on the brocolli at startup?

It's worrying when you start to perceive yourself as superior to a whole section of the populace, bad things usually start to occur afterwards.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
its more in the conditioning, albs having zerged their way around for the last 3 years will ofc have learnt less about themselves and thier class, ofc there are a few exceptions to the rule, FC, AD etc who ran 1fg, but yeah, the rest of you are pretty sucky tbh

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
You know there used to be this funny rumour about an alliance between hibs and albs a few years ago. Struck me as unlikely, but then again none of them tried to relicraid the other very much. This being a 3-realm war of course one of the forces is going to take a beating at times. Albion has been down without relics for quite some time now f e, and their frontiers have been raided en masse. Just like it's been before with Mid and Hib.

The reason everyone's in Hib at the moment? If albs come to our frontiers we defend it and kill them all, and vice versa in Albion. Simple as that. There are some damn good players in Hibs so I don't doubt you'll get back on your feet and beat us back shortly ;)

Kind regards

Hrogar

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Dances With NOobs said:
Lots of BS

Hi there Mr. Iamnotusedtogettingpwnedallthetimesoiaskthemightyalbionforanallianceinsteadtopissmidsoff.

:touch:

Grumpy now?

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Hi there Mr. Iamnotusedtogettingpwnedallthetimesoiaskthemightyalbionforanallianceinsteadtopissmidsoff.

:touch:

Grumpy now?

hi Mr weeeeeeeneeerrsuckadonkeyballstillmyheadgoesblue :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom